PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 30, 00:23:13

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 253 254 [255] 256 257 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1073498 times)
novastar
ARR!

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #3810 on: 2009 February 26, 06:20:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I believe this as well. The announcement will be that EA is letting them have a first look at some secret special tool.

I thought Thomass was the only tool at TSR.

Nice one, caused a few giggles over here  Cheesy
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3811 on: 2009 February 26, 08:33:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have too many nice thoughts for my own good.  I was sort of hoping that as they were going to discredit coconut, they would take something she wrote and make it a lie, She wrote about the secret tool and it being solely for TSR, so they would announce they were making a tool that would be for the whole community.  Bloody hell how far off the mark can you get.
misshate
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3812 on: 2009 February 26, 09:02:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I snorted.

Rofl. "TSR's newest tool." I'm way too easily amused, y/n.
amigauk
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3813 on: 2009 February 26, 09:03:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I believe this as well. The announcement will be that EA is letting them have a first look at some secret special tool.

That can't be true, tools are useful.
giggy
ARR!

Stompable giggy is stompable - ISTJ

View Profile
« Reply #3814 on: 2009 February 26, 09:11:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That can't be true, tools are useful.
Unless they're broken and corrupt like ThomA$$

Quote from: J. M. Pescado
I don't really understand this concept at all.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3815 on: 2009 February 26, 13:41:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Speaking of usefulness, coconut has now made the blog 100% MOAR useful: http://tsr.mustbedestroyed.org/ The links are by category, there's a tag cloud, and this should improve the searchability of the site. If you click on a tag it will take you to all related posts with that tag.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
minionsRmine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3816 on: 2009 February 26, 13:53:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

<snarky>
Statement from EA via the BBS, as I envision it:

Leave our boyfriend alone. We're tired of you peeps giving them a hard time! You steal their worthlesswhile content, and talk bad about them right to their face! For shame! From now on, you're not allowed to link to http://tsr.mustbedestroyed.org/, http://phorum.mustnotbenamed.com/, http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/, or http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php. You also must not screenshot information taken from TSR's secret forum because we will hunt you like a pack of dogs
have to be in contact with our lawyers. The Sims Resource is one of our many paysite partners, and we want to keep them an active, money-making part of our community for years to come. The credibility of The Sims Resource is as high as our own, and we want you to be assured that the customer service you receive from either of our sites will be the highest of quality that we can provide to you.

Please be aware that knocking TSR does you no good at all. They would never take your personal information (i.e. real name, email, address, credit card number, social security number, pictures of your house, license plate numbers, mother's maiden name, etc.) and post it where others could find it and steal your identity. Foolhardy pirates! Don't listen to them: they do not have your best interests in mind; only we do!

Further discussion about Coconut, That Fish Man, MATY, ARRing, posting screenshots of real TSR forum activities, and speculation of spanking MaxoidMonkey will no longer be tolerated.

I'm stickying this thread so that everyone will see the new rule.
-Team EA
</snarky>  Kiss

Children suck on lollipops
The IRS likes to suck your money
Paysites just... suck.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #3817 on: 2009 February 26, 15:35:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wednesday is usually the big day for EA to announce stuff, isn't it?  Wednesday has passed.  I'm not saying they don't still have time, but wouldn't it have made sense for this announcement, that has been planned for at the very least, a week, to go up on the day that is known for giving news? 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3818 on: 2009 February 26, 16:15:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well another FA has been announced. This time it is wideopeneyes http://www.thesimsresource.com/news/view-post/post/10302

Make room for her & welcome her to da booty Cheesy

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3819 on: 2009 February 26, 16:27:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I clicked a link to TSR and didn't get dos'd this time.  How does that work I know websites with downloads get dos attacks and if you download you're open to dos attacks, but a private pc what's the point, I didn't think it could happen.
« Last Edit: 2009 February 26, 17:11:40 by justso » Logged
Jonesi
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3820 on: 2009 February 26, 17:09:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Speaking of usefulness, coconut has now made the blog 100% MOAR useful: http://tsr.mustbedestroyed.org/ The links are by category, there's a tag cloud, and this should improve the searchability of the site. If you click on a tag it will take you to all related posts with that tag.

Definately makes browsing easier and I found Debs poems, how funny!

Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #3821 on: 2009 February 27, 04:50:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Definitely a lot easier to search her blog. Thank you coconut!  Kiss

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3822 on: 2009 February 28, 06:33:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just noticed this, windkeeper has updated her profile. It no longer says that she is no longer updating. She now is saying that "I am currently on an undetermined break from submitting. I might return for Sims 3, but until then enjoy the many quality creations available here on TSR!"

As for coconut reorganizing the blog, that is a major help. Can find things easier now.

And as for EA's announcement that was going to be this week, Seeing as it is Saturday on the East Coast and Central time here in the US, I don't think there will be any. TSR just talking big again, but is anyone surprised?

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3823 on: 2009 February 28, 13:47:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow. That  windkeeper sounds amazingly like a pregnant cheerleader. But then again, maybe it's a tiny, tone deaf Swedish man whose illegally selling pixels to chilluns.

EA's announcement? Obviously it was an invisible announcement that only DOT can see using her tard-o vision.
KatrinaHighKick
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3824 on: 2009 February 28, 13:56:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Coconut updated. More stuff on LDG.
http://tsr.mustbedestroyed.org/?p=574

Paysites? Just say Arr!
Pages: 1 ... 253 254 [255] 256 257 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: