PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 14:50:35

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 8 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 248 249 [250] 251 252 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1073415 times)
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #3735 on: 2009 February 24, 18:19:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I fail to see how any "legitimate oopsie" could lead to sites that are completely unconnected with TSR suddenly requiring a signon through TSR to access it.  Plus, version 7, has been up for at least a month.

The only two possibilities I can think of are: 1. My first theory--that it's an attempt to make it look like a clumsy hacking attempt by PMBD, or 2. that it's an oopsie because it is the remains of a previously in place spying hack by TSR that someone forgot to update.

Either way it's another direct hit on TSR's own foot.

In a related matter--I love coconut's blog, but I really wish it were searchable.  Does anyone have the direct URL to the post that shows the charts displaying TSR's subscription numbers?  I want to show it to someone who has just announced that EA and TSR together are an fightable juggernaut that is going to destroy us all one by one.

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #3736 on: 2009 February 24, 18:36:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you click the name of the articles, it will take you to her archive. Searing doesn't work very will for me either, and the side bar only lists her older articles.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3737 on: 2009 February 24, 18:39:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I fail to see how any "legitimate oopsie" could lead to sites that are completely unconnected with TSR suddenly requiring a signon through TSR to access it.  Plus, version 7, has been up for at least a month.

The only two possibilities I can think of are: 1. My first theory--that it's an attempt to make it look like a clumsy hacking attempt by PMBD, or 2. that it's an oopsie because it is the remains of a previously in place spying hack by TSR that someone forgot to update.

Either way it's another direct hit on TSR's own foot.

In a related matter--I love coconut's blog, but I really wish it were searchable.  Does anyone have the direct URL to the post that shows the charts displaying TSR's subscription numbers?  I want to show it to someone who has just announced that EA and TSR together are an unfightable juggernaut that is going to destroy us all one by one.

Edited to say what I meant not what I typed.

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
KatrinaHighKick
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3738 on: 2009 February 24, 18:40:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In a related matter--I love coconut's blog, but I really wish it were searchable.  Does anyone have the direct URL to the post that shows the charts displaying TSR's subscription numbers?  I want to show it to someone who has just announced that EA and TSR together are an fightable juggernaut that is going to destroy us all one by one.

Here you go:
http://tsr.mustbedestroyed.org/?page_id=139

Edit: I just realized those are the charts for TSR's access numbers. Not sure I have seen one that contains sub numbers.
« Last Edit: 2009 February 24, 18:46:39 by KatrinaHighKick » Logged

Paysites? Just say Arr!
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #3739 on: 2009 February 24, 18:48:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry to drag a post from a couple of pages back..

Problem is that most of us long time pirates remember that Solander was part of the "Save the Sims Community" initiative - you know - the one run by paysites banding together to get rid of pirates - also FAIL. 

He was part of that? I only recall the key players in it (Mikey, Magnificent, Greg).

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3740 on: 2009 February 24, 18:50:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Problem is that most of us long time pirates remember that Solander was part of the "Save the Sims Community" initiative - you know - the one run by paysites banding together to get rid of pirates - also FAIL. 

He was part of that? I only recall the key players in it (Mikey, Magnificent, Greg).

I don't think you need to be sorry about dragging a post from a couple of pages back. These last few pages went by very fast.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3741 on: 2009 February 24, 18:56:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Draft is finished, memory returning. Cheesy

Quote from: redisenchanted
I'm confident that greygoose isn't Inge. Are we sure that Solander is Solander over there? He strikes me as classier than that bunch, of course most trailer park residents are classier than that bunch.

If Solander is not Solander, he will surely protest. Cool

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
pickles
ARR!

Disillusioned Miscreant

View Profile
« Reply #3742 on: 2009 February 24, 19:15:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just as an FY - you can go to Solander's profile and view all his posts here. It should clarify his stance to those of us who haven't really met him before.

puzzle pirates, yarrrr (I'm on malachite)
If God wanted women to like me, He would have made me a chocolate shoe filled with money. ~Hastings Kilgore
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3743 on: 2009 February 24, 19:51:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, so coconut's blog was supposedly updated with info about Solander? I do not see it. The last update I see is called "Windkeeper", from the 22nd.

SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3744 on: 2009 February 24, 20:21:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think there is an update that pertains to that, neriana. Coconut posted a few pages back implying that Solander and Murano(?) were in league to drag this thread off topic. Solander then confirmed that, at the very least, a conversation between he and Murano had occurred. Not only that, but he also let us know that he's been talking to atwat. It seemed like he was covering his ass in case coconut should disclose the nature of these conversations (and that's up to coconut's discretion). Interestingly enough, he also pretty much contradicted his earlier post in which he claimed he thought it was impossible for TSR to be hacked.
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3745 on: 2009 February 24, 20:31:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh. Well, I'm seeing a tempest in a teacup, then.

SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3746 on: 2009 February 24, 20:41:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Whether or not she sent Solander, I couldn't say, Sabian. But she did send some emo boy our way not too long ago. To what purpose I don't know, but he ended up going psycho after being called out on his stupidity, and began shrieking about old genitalia or something, before flouncing off. So there is precedence, I suppose.
« Last Edit: 2009 February 24, 23:42:46 by SnarkyShark » Logged
Alexia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3747 on: 2009 February 24, 21:19:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For once I wish the Twat had the cohones to make a personal appearance. Sending her lackeys and expecting to get us to change our minds is just very predictable Twatiness.

" Nae king! Nea quin! Nae laird! Nae master! We willna' be fooled again" Terry Pratchett
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3748 on: 2009 February 24, 21:21:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Right now i think thomas and Atwa's only course of action would be to totally discredit coconut.  They can't close her down. All the talk of hacking just makes me believe that is how they will do it, by trying to prove coconut is a PMBD hacker and not one of their own.  They don't even need proof just someone who knows enough about hacking to talk the talk and make it sound plausible and all of a sudden coconut is evil.  
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3749 on: 2009 February 24, 21:34:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Right now i think thomas and Atwa's only course of action would be to totally discredit coconut.  They can't close her down. All the talk of hacking just makes me believe that is how they will do it, by trying to prove coconut is a PMBD hacker and not one of their own.  

Yeah, I think you might be right.  That seems to be what Thomass is inferring to the FAs too. http://tsr.mustbedestroyed.org/?page_id=358 He talks about "working on the breach" as if he's already set up the idea that coconut is a hacker. 

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 248 249 [250] 251 252 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: