PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 00:22:37

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237] 238 239 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1072349 times)
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #3540 on: 2009 February 22, 13:14:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I for one choose to believe what s/he wrote there. It was only a matter of time before Thomas tried to use the blog to his advantage. But this? This makes me want to log off and take a hammer to my modem. I do not want to read about shit like this before I had coffee.

I'm not a violent person, but if that ass were here right now he would get such a slap.

Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3541 on: 2009 February 22, 13:38:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He might like a slap in the ass.  You will have to ask Anita.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3542 on: 2009 February 22, 13:50:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh ewwww! Excuse me, I'll be bringing back up my lunch now Shocked

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #3543 on: 2009 February 22, 14:03:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, thank you for that mental image.  Now I not only need brain bleach, but I need a few strands of mental floss to get rid of all the little bits the bleach might miss.

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3544 on: 2009 February 22, 14:07:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now what did I just say about traumatising me before coffee?

I'm going to go lie down for a bit. Undecided

Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3545 on: 2009 February 22, 14:11:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not a violent person, but if that ass were here right now he would get such a slap.

Hey, you are the one who said it.  The image that came to my mind is all your fault. I just thought I would share it, because that is the kind of person I am.  Sharing.

Edited: to remove this comment as it referred to something that was deleted. 
« Last Edit: 2009 February 22, 19:37:39 by Palemato » Logged

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3546 on: 2009 February 22, 14:15:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know we're all about the sharing here and that's cool and all, but damn woman! Filter that brainflow!

dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3547 on: 2009 February 22, 14:21:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Beyond the pale, even for Thomas.  The man redefines narcissism.

I feel very sorry for his intended victim, both that he's dying and that he's been exploited by Mr. Sensitivity.

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
aliensim
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3548 on: 2009 February 22, 14:31:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it would have end badly anyway.  How many ppl in the sims community have tried to have a fundraiser for someone, which then turns out to be a disaster?  How many successfull ones have there been?  Not many as the disasterous ones.

There have been far too many people in the sims community who have either faked illness and/or their deaths when someone really IS terminally ill or dies, there is not the massive outpouring of grief there use to be at first times this happen.    And the only fundraiser I ever remember at TSR (I am a long long time lurker there) was done by one of the most popular people there at the time yet didnt get a fraction of the support like it did at other forums.

Sorry for long post, hope you understand it, and what I mean to say.  My heart goes to this man, life must be hard enough for him at the moment without Tomass making it his band-waggon.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #3549 on: 2009 February 22, 15:08:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Point is, Thomas has more than enough cash to just donate to the guy himself. He purposely planned to expose this guys' personal and sensitive  matters to make himself more popular. For his 'business'. And when the guy said 'no', he was going to force him to do it. That is not normal mean behaviour anymore, combined with the behaviour he has displayed in the past it's psychopathical.
So you can count on him doing things like hacking, ddosing, intimidating, attacking, threatening, manipulating, lying and decieving for a buck for a long time to come, because he doesn't feel there's anything wrong with it if he does it.

Inactive
Skoria_Bay
ARR!

Give me a tall ship and star to sail her by

View Profile
« Reply #3550 on: 2009 February 22, 15:21:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I feel sorry for the person who was intended to be "Mr. Meal Ticket" (to use Coconut's name for him). If you are reading this, I will keep you in my thoughts. Toma$$ has shown his true colors now. He is the lowest form of life there is. I am so glad I let my sub run out at T$R.

Pescado: I will THROW THEM IN A VAT OF BOILING SHARKS!
mustluvcatz: So, what good would a vat of boiling sharks do? I mean, wouldn't the sharks be dead?
Pescado: SILENCE!
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3551 on: 2009 February 22, 15:27:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know if he doesn't think its wrong, Nouk.  I think its more he doesn't give a fuck that its wrong.

Regardless, the sick person is in my thoughts.  If it is possible, i pray for a remission or even a miracle cure.  No one deserves to have their dignity stripped from them against their will to raise money for some greedy asshole, nor to raise popularity and cement good terms with a company.

I've also cursed Thomass.  He can deal with everything karma, nemesis or even metaphysics has to send his way.  This curse has always worked to my knowledge, maybe because the law 'For every action is an equal and opposite reaction'.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3552 on: 2009 February 22, 15:53:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know, most people, when they here of someone's deteriorating health, would pray, or offer support, or keep that person in their thoughts, or just be thankful for their health. It takes a special kind of retard to go, "Kewl, monies."

I actually worry for the sheeple he's herding.

I've also cursed Thomass.  He can deal with everything karma, nemesis or even metaphysics has to send his way.  This curse has always worked to my knowledge, maybe because the law 'For every action is an equal and opposite reaction'.

Seriously not cool. I hope you're prepared to deal with the backlash on that one.

Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #3553 on: 2009 February 22, 16:00:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're better off praying that he changes for the better than cursing him. Cursing him will also ultimately affect people around him.

Inactive
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3554 on: 2009 February 22, 16:32:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My apologies for joking about it. It's quite obvious it wasn't meant as seriousness. Besides I was referring to Thomas as the hacker-since we all know he is.

Anyways, sorry for offending?

You didn't offend me, so nothing to apologise for as far as I'm concerned Kiss

You're better off praying that he changes for the better than cursing him. Cursing him will also ultimately affect people around him.

That, and I don't want you getting hurt because of that creep.

But mostly, it's just about as bad as hacking into TSR. I know you're angry about this, I think we all are, but it doesn't justify anything that hardcore. Never forget that it's TSR that must be destroyed, not Thomas. The two are closely related, but not the same. I may feel like taking a sledgehammer to his PC and a flamethrower to his Lego house, but I haven't got the right. He is a bad man to say the least and obviously morally bankrupt but that doesn't give any of us the right to do anything to him. It's morally wrong and I'm sad you did it. You know I respect you Soggy, and I won't think any less of you, but I think this was a serious mistake. I hope it doesn't come back to you.

Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237] 238 239 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: