PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 04:18:16

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 231 232 [233] 234 235 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1070273 times)
siberiansunset
ARR!

Nimeni on Inigo Montoya...

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #3480 on: 2009 February 21, 15:59:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I predict that in 20 years, when it's The Sims 5, (That is, if The Sims survives of course) that Coconut will have moved to the ranks of an urban legend used to frighten young creators.

"And they say that if you say the name "Coconut" three times, while uploading to your paysite, all your files explode!"

"...and because of Coconut, to this day, EAxis will always hunt down paysites and send them the dreaded C&D letter!"

"Did you hear that Coconut is the one that chased Thomas and the FA's off the cliff? True story, I swear!  My friend's mother's hairdresser said she had a cousin who saw it, so you know it's true!"

Now this my dear Darqstar is how I like to start my mornings! LMFAO! Brilliant  Wink

Man, it seems I can't even go to sleep without some new drama happening! I do hope the Windkeeper 'splosion is real! And thoma$$ is just pure sick for exploiting that person. I knew he was a lowlife, but DAMN. Disgusting.

There's humans and monkeys and you're what God made between.
Oh yeah, SHAKESHIT IS A THIEF!
Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3481 on: 2009 February 21, 16:05:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Unfortunately, Thomass has restored the backup of both files.  As he is wont to do. 

Okay, from coconut:
As you can see in the Fail Sauce! article, Thomass keeps claiming to the FAs that there is a breach - coconut isn't one of them really. 

This has been going on for a couple of days, and is Thomass playing silly buggers in order to bolster claims to FAs that TSR is being hacked by coconut. They've been doing this at quiet times of day to lessen the impact on subscribers and FAs alike.  So if you see an artist going down, that Thomass mucking around trying to prove the hacking to his gullible followers. Don't bother to report it because he's just trying to prove his point.
« Last Edit: 2009 February 21, 16:24:05 by calalily » Logged

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3482 on: 2009 February 21, 16:23:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is windkeeper's profile back up?  Or is it still "not updating"?

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3483 on: 2009 February 21, 16:30:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Windkeeper's profile says no longer updating.
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3484 on: 2009 February 21, 16:32:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It shouldn't surprise me at this point, really. WTF is the matter with these sick, twisted people? Are they acquainted with any form of morality? They're even making enemies at N99 from the relflex forum drama. When those paysite enthusiasts start questioning, you know something is going on.

I suspect I know who the ill FA is, sad all the way around.

I'm stunned that Windkeeper finally woke up. Perhaps she has enough morality to walk away from the money. I certainly hope so.

raebchen
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3485 on: 2009 February 21, 16:34:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is windkeeper's profile back up?  Or is it still "not updating"?

Took a screenie to analyze and discuss Smiley

Official member of the "army of disillusioned miscreants" and proud of it! *waves at Thomass*
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3486 on: 2009 February 21, 16:52:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No analysis necessary - this was a convenience for Thomass.  Don't read too much into it:

Okay, from coconut:
As you can see in the Fail Sauce! article, Thomass keeps claiming to the FAs that there is a breach - coconut isn't one of them really. 

This has been going on for a couple of days, and is Thomass playing silly buggers in order to bolster claims to FAs that TSR is being hacked by coconut. They've been doing this at quiet times of day to lessen the impact on subscribers and FAs alike.  So if you see an artist going down, that Thomass mucking around trying to prove the hacking to his gullible followers. Don't bother to report it because he's just trying to prove his point.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3487 on: 2009 February 21, 16:56:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So if I understand you, Cala, Windkeeper hasn't really "left" (although in fact she hasn't updated for months) and Thomas is pulling things down and putting things back to play his inane game.  Good on you, Thomas, another great customer service innovation--making your products unavailable to your subscribers. Cheesy

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3488 on: 2009 February 21, 17:00:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Devilfish: His files seem to have mysteriously re-appeared:

Also, the messages left on Beos' page about him being used have been removed:

On Windkeeper's guestbook, someone queries why all her downloads after December 2007 have gone.

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #3489 on: 2009 February 21, 17:10:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think the windkeeper one is real, as much as I'd like to.  I checked out her page on MtS2, and it still points to the TSR page as being her homepage.  If she really went and changed her profile, just to get under Thoma$'s skin, don't you think she would have changed her MTS2 page too?  Or put something, somewhere to show she is serious?  This is just a hit and run, something more akin to what a hacker would do. 

It's pretty sad though, that Thoma$ has to hack himself to try to prove a point.

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3490 on: 2009 February 21, 17:14:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And straight from the coconut's mouth: http://tsr.mustbedestroyed.org/?p=423

Visit Calalilysims

raebchen
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3491 on: 2009 February 21, 17:21:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And straight from the coconut's mouth: http://tsr.mustbedestroyed.org/?p=423

Wow, this is getting ridiculous now. Thomass just can't let it go. Seriously, if he just stopped pushing, Coconut wouldn't have anything to write about and the drama would end. But I guess that only makes sense when you have a little common sense left.

Official member of the "army of disillusioned miscreants" and proud of it! *waves at Thomass*
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #3492 on: 2009 February 21, 17:22:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How desperate do you have to be to hack your own site in hopes of making yourself look good? 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
nastygirl
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3493 on: 2009 February 21, 17:23:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just when you think this man can't go any lower....He proves me wrong everytime! This man and his sheep are just dummer than sticks, I swear..I cannot wait for the Karma to catch up to them, and I truly hope I am around to see!  Angry
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3494 on: 2009 February 21, 17:26:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wait... Wut?

So he's sitting there behind his computer randomly pulling creators and objects and putting them back and inserting images with naughty words on them in a grand scheme to blame this on Coconut? That's... that's just not your garden variety scarf-on-my-head must-make-more-lamps kind of crazy.

That's Phantom of the Opera crazy.

Thomas makes Fishy scared  Cry

Pages: 1 ... 231 232 [233] 234 235 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: