PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 11:24:18

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 229 230 [231] 232 233 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1070459 times)
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #3450 on: 2009 February 21, 05:43:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nah, I'm not her.

I'm just a long time lurker who was so surprised by that profile page that she came out of the shadows to share it with you  Cheesy.

I noticed your join date and that you hadn't posted until now. That made the tinfoil hat-wearing keirra ask that question.  Cheesy

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Cheesy
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3451 on: 2009 February 21, 05:51:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, considering the many odd events that have happened in this community in just a few months, that's understandable.

So now that I'm out of lurkdom, I guess I should say hello. I've been an avid reader for a long time, but I'm mostly active at Livejournal. Before I found the booty, I was actually looking for a way to subscribe to Exnemsims and Peggysims, so I thank you for showing me the truth.

*Waves*
Merevingia
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3452 on: 2009 February 21, 05:57:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, the plot has really thickened now, hasn't it?

I can't wait to see how this hashes out.  I feel awful for the guy being exploited Sad
ooglafina
ARR!

Never use a kerosene lamp as an ashtray.

View Profile
« Reply #3453 on: 2009 February 21, 06:10:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow. Several soap operas all at once. Windkeeper's page change is a real head scratcher. I don't think I really want to know what happened with the charity situation. I have to go and think happy thoughts for a while.
HugeLunatic
ARR!

Questions...Comments...Emotional Outbursts?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3454 on: 2009 February 21, 06:15:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I seriously thought the screenshot was fake.  Wink

But it indeed is like that.  And?  I can't find any files!  Even though the search show the number of files, when I click to go  there it says nothing found!

Go Windkeeper!

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

Holy Simoly Extras
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #3455 on: 2009 February 21, 06:20:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This makes me wonder if Coconut's newest blog entry had something to do with Windkeeper though.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
raebchen
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3456 on: 2009 February 21, 06:23:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I seriously thought the screenshot was fake.  Wink

But it indeed is like that.  And?  I can't find any files!  Even though the search show the number of files, when I click to go  there it says nothing found!

Go Windkeeper!

That's new. When I went there I could still see her files. It took me a while but I saw them.

Official member of the "army of disillusioned miscreants" and proud of it! *waves at Thomass*
Scourge
Landlubber

To flay skin.

View Profile
« Reply #3457 on: 2009 February 21, 06:32:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It takes a very twisted person to use the dying to improve their bank balance and reputation, a very twisted, selfish and soulless person. I have a hard time believing that someone would go to this length for just a game website, it’s in-fucking-credible.

And I hope that Windkeeper screenshot is real too. That would be awesome if it is.

"I'm the scourge that your Gods sent to punish your people. Scary, huh?"
ooglafina
ARR!

Never use a kerosene lamp as an ashtray.

View Profile
« Reply #3458 on: 2009 February 21, 06:34:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, the screenshot is real. Whether or not it is the work of Windkeeper's own hands remains to be seen.
novastar
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3459 on: 2009 February 21, 06:36:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It takes a very twisted person to use the dying to improve their bank balance and reputation, a very twisted, selfish and soulless person. I have a hard time believing that someone would go to this length for just a game website, it’s in-fucking-credible.

And I hope that Windkeeper screenshot is real too. That would be awesome if it is.

I see it too... seems someone has had a change of heart. Hooray for Windkeeper and hooray for Coconut!
KatrinaHighKick
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3460 on: 2009 February 21, 06:52:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Meh... I tried to see it, but I get a message saying that TSR is down for "database maintenance".

Paysites? Just say Arr!
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #3461 on: 2009 February 21, 07:06:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Probably someone from inside TSR who has the ability to delete crap, or someone who has gotten Windkeepers login and used it. Anyway it does not seem like Windkeeper to sound like that, or to use swear words, from what I read from her in the past.
This will probably end up with pirates being accused of hacking, to make TSR seem like the victim of lies and hacking from the evil pirate community.

Inactive
putti
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3462 on: 2009 February 21, 07:19:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I doubt windkeeper would give up her well paid job, otherwise she would have done it ages ago.
If she had any morals that is...but we know that nobody at TSR has.

nixy
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3463 on: 2009 February 21, 07:22:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's new. When I went there I could still see her files. It took me a while but I saw them.

Could you  still see her meshes - the build sets and stuff? As of now, if you search for "windkeeper," you get a ton of hits - but there are only a couple of her actual meshes, and those are just the ones based off of Echo's rug. The rest of it seems to be recolors and every instance of someone mentioning or thanking her in their upload text.

I hope it was her who did this - though I'd have to wonder what the hell took her so long?

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3464 on: 2009 February 21, 08:55:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the exploitation of a sick man is disgusting.  That Thomass would use it to raise TSR's profile is just beyond words - there are no fucking depths he won't sink to.  Thomass thinks that you can just do anything for the benefit of your back pocket.  He should be ashamed of himself, because it's rare to find anything so fucking low.

As for Windkeeper - hopefully she'll come out and say something somewhere.  Because sure as shit, when it's reported here, it disappears.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 229 230 [231] 232 233 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: