PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 03:38:53

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 228 229 [230] 231 232 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1070395 times)
ooglafina
ARR!

Never use a kerosene lamp as an ashtray.

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #3435 on: 2009 February 21, 02:17:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think Coconut is keeping details back to protect the innocent and all that. And to show a code of ethics and sensitivity that is lacking in certain other people.
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3436 on: 2009 February 21, 02:20:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

'scuse

Darqstar I love that you can say daisychain fuck and it doesn't even sound crude. I wish I could do that.

danke, carry on peeps

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3437 on: 2009 February 21, 02:31:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Whatever is going on, I hope that most of the FAs wanting to help were doing it from the lingering remnants of goodness in their souls and curse that Thoma$$ gets -everything- he deserves.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Henbane
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3438 on: 2009 February 21, 03:11:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I sorta, kinda think I know what's going on, but I'm not 100%. Does it have to do with a certain FA that retired due to health reasons, and now is suddenly FA again, within the last couple of days? I'm just putting two and two together and wondering. If I'm wrong, you guys let me know.

If so, this is more than sick, and it needs to be spread around as fast and as much as possible.

If it's true, you stupid, ruthless, heartless asshole, Thoma$$. Take your new Lego house and cram it up your ass sideways.

Said FA did royally piss me off a couple of times, but still. But still.
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3439 on: 2009 February 21, 03:25:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone else seen this on Yakovs TSR Mini Site? HooterHoops posted it twice in Yakovs guestbook.

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3440 on: 2009 February 21, 03:28:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, can't wait to see how long it takes to take that down.

EDIT:
Ok, we all know EA Games CEO is an idiot, but he has just done something even worse. IN a recent article he says that it is a blessing the rescission came into the gaming industry in 2008. His reason, "The riffraff" will go bankrupt. That's a positive event in his eyes because it's difficult to compete with shelves choked by substandard games." Look who is talking, look at what EA Games has don't to The Sims, it is a substandard game, and he wants other companies with games like that to go out of business.

If you want to read the article, here is the link. http://www.gamespot.com/news/6204915.html?part=rss&tag=gs_news&subj=6204915
« Last Edit: 2009 February 21, 03:43:44 by rum nate » Logged

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #3441 on: 2009 February 21, 03:42:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What's the point of Coconut not posting details if you are doing it anyway?  Huh

Inactive
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #3442 on: 2009 February 21, 03:42:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't know if you guys can see this yet, as it's dated tomorrow, but Thomass is one sick individual.

http://tsr.mustbedestroyed.org/?p=419

If you can't see it, go under February 2009 archives. I must say this sickens me, and makes me want to sock Thomass in his fucking ugly ass face.

Edit: Ack, I've been beaten! My days of not living on the internet are making my detective skills go rusty.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
uknortherner
ARR!

Wherever I lay my hat... That's my home.

View Profile
« Reply #3443 on: 2009 February 21, 03:50:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, can't wait to see how long it takes to take that down.

EDIT:
Ok, we all know EA Games CEO is an idiot, but he has just done something even worse. IN a recent article he says that it is a blessing the rescission came into the gaming industry in 2008. His reason, "The riffraff" will go bankrupt. That's a positive event in his eyes because it's difficult to compete with shelves choked by substandard games." Look who is talking, look at what EA Games has don't to The Sims, it is a substandard game, and he wants other companies with games like that to go out of business.

If you want to read the article, here is the link. http://www.gamespot.com/news/6204915.html?part=rss&tag=gs_news&subj=6204915

I read the same thing on Eurogamer. That bloke's a AAA arsehole.

Not to worry though. Let's see how EA rides out the recession after they've been slammed with those five lawsuits.

The preceding message does not contain the following: Crappy poetry; song lyrics from really obscure bands; 12ish netspk; random confusion over "there", "their" and "they're"; aLtCaPs; superspeshulsnowflaekeness or any other glitter-filled bollocks.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3444 on: 2009 February 21, 04:13:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Haha, yeah I know. I love though that he said that EA got a little fat and used to the way things were.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
novastar
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3445 on: 2009 February 21, 04:28:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think I want to even know what Thoma$$' new money-grabbing scheme is. ._.
Cheesy
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3446 on: 2009 February 21, 05:23:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was trying to browse through Windkeepers' files when I noticed I could no longer reach her stuff. I thought it was a glitch on the site due to their awful V7 code and forgot about it.

I've just gone back to her profile and found this:

Was TSR hacked?
raebchen
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3447 on: 2009 February 21, 05:35:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was trying to browse through Windkeepers' files when I noticed I could no longer reach her stuff. I thought it was a glitch on the site due to their awful V7 code and forgot about it.

I've just gone back to her profile and found this:

*snipped*
Was TSR hacked?

I think if they got hacked we would see that on more FA minisites. But it looks like Windkeeper's is the only one that's been changed. Dunno but it would be funny if it was real especially since it looks like its gotten a few pageviews since you took the screenie.

Official member of the "army of disillusioned miscreants" and proud of it! *waves at Thomass*
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3448 on: 2009 February 21, 05:36:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't go to TSR to check it out, but, I hope that Cheesy's screenshot is real and that Windkeeper did that.

Cheesy, are you Windkeeper? You can tell us. We won't tell.  Grin

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Cheesy
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3449 on: 2009 February 21, 05:40:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nah, I'm not her.

I'm just a long time lurker who was so surprised by that profile page that she came out of the shadows to share it with you  Cheesy.
Pages: 1 ... 228 229 [230] 231 232 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: