PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 01, 19:30:03

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1073885 times)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #2505 on: 2009 January 08, 02:17:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's fucked up, cause if I went there I'd be wanting to download content, not take out a motherfucking LOAN, for fuck's sake!! What kind of morons do they have to be to act like that? Oh wait, don't answer that, they're the same stupid fucks that put up with Thomass and his twat...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
aeris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2506 on: 2009 January 08, 02:18:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seriously,the new layout is butt ugly...Worst thing ever.Don't they know that the less,the better?The bling-bling layout doesn't suit them,even if they are money greedy bitches.
I've also wanted to see my favorite FREE artists pages and nothing. The pictures are so fucking tiny that you can't see anything, and everything except the FA content is lost between waves of crap downloads. Roll Eyes of course...

Bothered by the adds,can't find the download button? Well, that's suscriber's features (yes!TomTheAss stated that even the dl button was more appearent for suscribers)
My head hurts so much after 30 minutes of this torture...
Sometimes,i really regret that there are free artists at TSR...If everything was pay,i'd just use the booty and grab the free stuff in a more eye-friendly site.
Mira,don't you want to upload somewhere else???Pleaase!

about Tony: i was about to macro him but got ninjad! Cheesy

Edit:do you think that they are paid by the number of clicks,now?you have to click 1000 times just to watch a preview picture.I actually spent more time clicking to get out of there than downloading.

loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding x guilt x shame x failure x judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side
BlueButterfly
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2507 on: 2009 January 08, 04:40:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Im glad Im not the only one who hates this new layout. I didnt expect the layout to be good, but this is a pathetic attempt. I can;t believe they have been working on this layout for a year.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2508 on: 2009 January 08, 04:58:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It still amazes me that T$R has so much advertising on their site. A top banner and a side bar? Don't they make enough $$$ from the subscriptions??? Guess not...  Roll Eyes

What I find funny is there was someone on the TSR forums a few months ago talking about how TSR is better then Mod the Sims, and one thing they said was there are way to many ads on Mod the Sims. There are so many just to remind you that you aren't paying to get the downloads. The person went on to say that even as a free user on TSR, you don't have 1/2 the ads that are on Mod the Sims. So in other words TSR has less then 1/2 an ad, because I only remember seeing one ad on Mod the Sims. They also went on to say that the content on Mod the Sims is horrible, no talent and they let just anyone upload, and you can only download one thing at a time. I found that amusing too because I can download 10+ things at a time on there, but I don't do that that often.

As for the new layout, that is just horrible. And is it just me or are they taking a page out of Peggy's book on the new layout?

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #2509 on: 2009 January 08, 04:59:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ads are for losers who don't know how to use Furryfox adblock, anyway.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2510 on: 2009 January 08, 05:00:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As a creator over at MTS2, can you pass along to this person that they can go drown in their own drool?  Seriously, he or she really needs an eye exam and remedial math, if they think MTS2 has more ads and less talent.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2511 on: 2009 January 08, 07:22:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree, and like the idea of Turned off Tony - he should make you feel unwelcome.  Cheesy I just went and looked - it just doesn't surprise me that Atwat helped with v.7. It's garish and badly done - and shows that none of them have any taste - it's hideous.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
carlydunham
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2512 on: 2009 January 08, 07:27:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

is it me or is the forums not working i try to go to the forums to log in and it wont let me
Simsbaby
Landlubber

INTP - I DID do it!

View Profile
« Reply #2513 on: 2009 January 08, 08:15:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's very shiny, it's a shame that polishing a turd does nothing though.  Tongue In this case it seems to have made it worse.
eternal_darkness
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2514 on: 2009 January 08, 13:49:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, the layout might appeal to the 10 year olds who they're taking money from......

The World Will Look Up and Shout, “Save Us!” And I’ll Look Down and Whisper, “No.”
Solander
ARR!

This is me ;)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2515 on: 2009 January 08, 13:59:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ads are for losers who don't know how to use Furryfox adblock, anyway.

Ads help paying server bills and much more. Sites like mine, MTS2 and other free sites need ads to run their services. So if ads would be only for loosers, over a longer period of time all would be loosers, as free services would not be available anymore. You don't have to click on ads on a page, but if you fight against pay sites, you should at least leave the adblockers turned off while browsing free sites (this does not include popup blockers etc, as i do understand everyone who likes to block popups, popunders etc.), but there are lots of unobstrusive ads (including Adsense text ads, simple banners etc.) which don't harm anyone but help running a free sims site. Just my opinion on this topic.

Webmaster of Pimp my Sims.com
BlueButterfly
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2516 on: 2009 January 08, 14:07:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I personally dont mind ads on sites to help pay for hosting fees. All I care about is that every single file on the site is free for all to download and enjoy
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #2517 on: 2009 January 08, 14:29:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't mind ads because I understand they help pay for the sites. The only ads that really annoy me are the pop up ones, kinda like the one when you first go to MTS2. Besides that I don't even really pay attention to them. Delphy has even made comments on MTS2 that he tries to hide the ads to an extent so he still gets paid for them, but people don't have to bother with them.

At for suckagev7, why do they have a gigantic black bar at the top? Is it an ad that I'm just blocking? Because all I see is a black abyss.

http://www.thesimsresource.com/helpcenter/view-post/post/5160/

That I found interesting though. They even thank Delphy on that page!  Shocked

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2518 on: 2009 January 08, 14:34:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anyone got a screenie of the new layout? I'm stuck at work for another 3/4 hours and I'm damn impatient to see how badly they've fucked up!
« Last Edit: 2009 January 08, 14:43:38 by Anyerfillag » Logged

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #2519 on: 2009 January 08, 14:52:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anyone got a screenie of the new layout? I'm stuck at work for another 3/4 hours and I'm damn impatient to see how badly they've fucked up!

Can you see the one here?

http://phorum.mustnotbenamed.com/index.php/topic,2028.msg131492.html#msg131492

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: