PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 21:09:48

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1072575 times)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #2445 on: 2008 December 28, 22:34:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TSR: Imploding since Atwat was hired the first time.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #2446 on: 2008 December 28, 23:14:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It does make you wonder what Atwa has on Thomas.  All jokes aside, if you had someone who constantly jeopardize your relationship with your coworkers and could possibly ruin your personal life, would you constantly keep them around?  Most people would have just told Anita, "I'm sorry, but this just isn't working." 

Thomas has more to lose by being discovered for having hidden Atwa and lied to everyone about her being there.  She must have something pretty freakin' serious on him, that he keeps her hanging around. Either that or his taste in women is really sad.  Thomas isn't God's gift to women by any means, but he is a better looking man than Atwa is a woman. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2447 on: 2008 December 28, 23:28:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*shudders and imagines if the genders were switched* Help, I just scarededed myself...

neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2448 on: 2008 December 28, 23:28:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thomas has more to lose by being discovered for having hidden Atwa and lied to everyone about her being there.  She must have something pretty freakin' serious on him, that he keeps her hanging around. Either that or his taste in women is really sad.  Thomas isn't God's gift to women by any means, but he is a better looking man than Atwa is a woman. 

Looks aren't very meaningful. Personally, I think Toma$$ and Atwa are soulmates.

I'm actually somewhat serious about that. If good people can cross all sorts of boundaries for love, why not rotten people, for their kind of "love"?

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2449 on: 2008 December 28, 23:35:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Those two are like portraits of Dorian Gray turned inside out. Their misdeeds show upon their exteriors.

Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #2450 on: 2008 December 28, 23:38:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe, but rarely do people like Thomas and Atwa worry about being soul mates.  It's all about the money with Thomas, and Atwa is a possible risk to that money.  I don't know what motivates Atwa, I've heard it's booze, but I have no positive proof of that.

I've met a lot of folks who were soul mates in their more despicable behaviors, that were the best of pals when times were good and they could both be destroyers, but the moment the tide turned, they'd sell each other out to save their own skins in a heartbeat.  Loyalty and soul mates means nothing to people who only care about themselves.

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #2451 on: 2008 December 29, 03:35:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've met a lot of folks who were soul mates in their more despicable behaviors, that were the best of pals when times were good and they could both be destroyers, but the moment the tide turned, they'd sell each other out to save their own skins in a heartbeat.  Loyalty and soul mates means nothing to people who only care about themselves.

That's totally Gloria and Jeff.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
i saw drones
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2452 on: 2008 December 29, 04:09:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

elmazzz: http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/sims2/sets/466014/ Added: Mar 30, 2007

atwat: http://isc.ibibi.com/images/scaled/w-250h-232-822689.jpg Added: Dec 26, 2008

stolen. fail!

~(.., )~

Free Sims 2 recolours at awesims.sixty-ten.net  |  sixty-ten.net
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2453 on: 2008 December 29, 04:44:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No wonder no one else wants here at TSR ['cept for maybe us?]  She not only causes teh dramaz, and steals from free creators, but she's stealing from them too.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Yaardarm Monkey II
ARR!

still the same simian of plunder

View Profile
« Reply #2454 on: 2008 December 29, 05:28:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It does make you wonder what Atwa has on Thomas. 

Some might think...
they met and got kinda drunk and then got all touchy-touch and did:

the wild thing
the beast with two backs
the shag-o-rama
the nasty
the horizontal mambo
getting the freak on

and maybe some pics on a cell phone cam as well?

Seriously, no sane businessman would allow a total nut-job to interfere with his $$$ unless there was something over him; maybe something he didnt want his wife finding out...and her then taking his $$$ and his TWO houses in a nasty divorce she will win due to infidelity of his part...

But then again, that is simply conjecture    Tongue
Kitiara
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2455 on: 2008 December 29, 11:11:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, that's put me off this lovely slice of chocolate fudge yule log I was about to enjoy  Sad
Piratey
ARR!

Zombie Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #2456 on: 2008 December 29, 12:15:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm getting a "No such minisite owner - FaronDesign" message.
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2457 on: 2008 December 29, 12:44:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm getting the same - ahhh poor Toma$$ and Atwat! Outed again Cheesy

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
jssimone
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2458 on: 2008 December 29, 15:24:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm of the mind that Atwat is helping Thomass cook up the books. Tax evasion and such. And has been for quite awhile. They might be having hot monkey sex *gagshuddergag* too, but the weird obsessive loyalty that Thomass shows to her hints at something much more nefarious. Either she's got financial dirt on him or helped him dispose of a body. No threats of leaking a filthy sex tape would be worth the pain of constant Atwart (typo that I'm leaving) presence.

Although I could be taking for granted the fact that I live in a no fault divorce state. Either member of a marriage can cheat up a storm, publically and proudly, and it will never be admitted into court during divorce proceedings. Affairs have no impact on child custody or alimony.  Undecided
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2459 on: 2008 December 29, 20:18:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm wondering if it's something other than simple blackmail. Atwa is incredibly and completely devoted to Toma$$. As many messes as she makes, who else can he trust to be fanatically loyal to him personally? Even when everyone at TSR hated her and she was kicked off the site, she didn't turn or rat on him. A rabidly devoted follower is a very useful thing to have around. Plus she strokes his ego like crazy.

It's entirely possible there's something more sinister here, but I'm starting to think maybe it's the very familiar pattern of that one obnoxious shit who drives off everyone else, but sucks up to the site owner in such a profound way that the site owner starts to see the obnoxious shit as his/her only real ally. Like this.

Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: