PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 05:27:35

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1072771 times)
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #2430 on: 2008 December 28, 14:48:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sheesh. Don't these people have jobs? Lives? Kids?(I hope not).

Evi has kids. Not her own kids, granted, but you'd be amazed at what chains and some double-sided duct tape can do.

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2431 on: 2008 December 28, 16:59:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For fuck's sake, Atwat could give her brain for a transplant... I can see the ad now: "Brain free or swap to good home, never been used, contact lonely old TSR twat to make arrangements for swap/gift. Would take nice toaster oven in trade, doesn't even have to work."

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #2432 on: 2008 December 28, 17:08:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For fuck's sake, Atwat could give her brain for a transplant... I can see the ad now: "Brain free or swap to good home, never been used, contact lonely old TSR twat to make arrangements for swap/gift. Would take nice toaster oven in trade, doesn't even have to work."

You can't trade away what you don't have to begin with. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2433 on: 2008 December 28, 17:18:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, she's got to have a rudimentary form of brain, otherwise her body (such as it is) wouldn't be able to function. Or did you mean the toaster oven??

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #2434 on: 2008 December 28, 17:39:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, she's got to have a rudimentary form of brain, otherwise her body (such as it is) wouldn't be able to function. Or did you mean the toaster oven??

Thomas probably gave her a toaster oven so she could make toasted cheese sandwiches for the two of them, when they have their little love fests.   Grin

As for brains... I still debate if she has one.  We know she has no heart, so obviously, she's a creature who normal laws don't apply to. 

neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2435 on: 2008 December 28, 17:43:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*headdesk*

The floorplans on her lots aren't the worst I've ever seen, but they're not exactly great. She's addicted to double windows and, even weirder, double arches, for some reason.

I also looked at her walls. Some of the wallpapers don't look bad, at least without actually seeing them on walls, and I swear I have seen them before at one or more free sites. It's possible she just used the same textures, though.

JMZ
ARR!

View Profile
Re: ATWAT RETURNS
« Reply #2436 on: 2008 December 28, 18:40:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL. Epic fail!
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #2437 on: 2008 December 28, 19:01:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The floorplans on her lots aren't the worst I've ever seen, but they're not exactly great. She's addicted to double windows and, even weirder, double arches, for some reason.

She also seems to be fond of the Staging effect to make things appear split level.  I know some folks think that's the cat's ass, but can't stand how it's overused.   I grew up in a "split level colonial" and trust me, on the split level, our walls were the same height as on the other levels. They weren't suddenly three feet lower than the other levels. 

Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #2438 on: 2008 December 28, 19:04:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow. I'm curious to see what the mods are going to do. It seems like everyone at TSR wants the twat gone except Thomass. I wonder what is making him hold onto her so dearly? I mean, if what coconut said about Thomass is true, he obviously does not want her. So she must be holding something good over him.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2439 on: 2008 December 28, 19:39:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL! Their stupidity strikes again! Surely if Toma$$ wanted to keep this hush-hush he would have checked over everything so that it wouldn't remotely hint towards another Atwat sockpuppet account? Cheesy

Simsecret anyone?

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #2440 on: 2008 December 28, 20:15:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm betting that the only reason why the name was changed was because of the owner of CC4Sims complained about Atwa wanting to take her name and create a similar website (didn't the owner of CC4Sims buy the domain name C4Sims just to be sure?)   Atwa/Thomas might have just decided to change the name to avoid the bad publicity of stealing another creator's name, but are happily denying that Atwa is C4Sims, so they figured it was not a big deal to have everything point to the same person.

I wonder if she "earned" her minisite through Kudos (snort) or if it was "given" to her, like they often give creators with a good rep that come over to the site, on the idea that they are being pushed into the fast lane, towards FA'dom.  If it was 'given' I find it unusual that this supposedly mysterious creator, was unknown anywhere else until it came to TSR.  Explain that one, Thomas. 

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2441 on: 2008 December 28, 20:18:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wonder if she "earned" her minisite through Kudos (snort) or if it was "given" to her, like they often give creators with a good rep that come over to the site, on the idea that they are being pushed into the fast lane, towards FA'dom.  If it was 'given' I find it unusual that this supposedly mysterious creator, was unknown anywhere else until it came to TSR.  Explain that one, Thomas. 

Would the "dirty pirates photoshopped it" work here? Thomass needs to know. Perhaps it was hackers.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
aeris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2442 on: 2008 December 28, 20:55:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know.
I saw this, how ridiculous is it.
I used to know Atwa. Boy did I miss-judge her.
I almost feel dirty admitting it.

Thomas is just as bad though! Like seriously, why would you let her go anywhere near that website. Even if he really is in love with her (allegedly).

Mirraaj.

I noticed some of your sets at TSR. Good thing that you decided to leaved that place. You can never be too far from TheShitResources,believe me.
Something is bothering me thought...you were pretty active there, leaving tons of comments in the forum...I was happy to see you leaving TSR but then i saw your comment (i quote) "something happened earlier this year between me and the staff of TSR which has basically stumped my possibilities of promotion to further levels"...
Are you saying that because you fucked up your chances to be FA, you decided to join us? Believe me, PMBD is the right side but well...it seems like you're doing it not because you share our beliefs but because you were kicked from there. Roll Eyes

About Atwat:i guess Thomas will never learn...Either he really wants TSR to drown by welcoming her again,or she made a sextape and she's blackmailing him. This last idea will haunt my nighmares for a long time... Cheesy
« Last Edit: 2008 December 28, 21:01:56 by aeris » Logged

loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding x guilt x shame x failure x judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2443 on: 2008 December 28, 21:05:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm betting that the only reason why the name was changed was because of the owner of CC4Sims complained about Atwa wanting to take her name and create a similar website (didn't the owner of CC4Sims buy the domain name C4Sims just to be sure?)

I've been on forums with Christine.. she's one of Mel's semi regulars on her forums, and she would NOT be happy about this. Especially when it's someone with a bad rep like Atwa.

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2444 on: 2008 December 28, 21:39:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The FAs must be livid by now. Have to be, right? From what I gather absolutely nobody can stand Atwa, they've been promised she's gone time and time again and Thomas keeps sneaking her back in. Clumsily. I know some FAs have got their head up their ass so far it comes out on top again, but this shit is just too obvious. I can't imagine any sort of community taking that kind of crap without going mental. Except perhaps one where your paycheck depends on your obedience.

Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: