PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 00:20:17

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1073111 times)
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #2235 on: 2008 December 09, 23:20:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Except he didn't copy and paste the information such as he did for Insimenator, but rather related it - you can tell clearly by the font.  There's no rule about never talking about it, nor could there ever be.
Well i don't know what else to say so here you go:  Roll Eyes
I think i'm done here.

FINALLY! Don't let the door hit your Thomas-buggered butt on the way out, dipshit.

I'll have that rum now, deelink. I'll need it.

tired and homeless
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2236 on: 2008 December 09, 23:23:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VgGslQx408

YOU LOSE! YOU GET NOTHING! GOOD DAY, SIR!
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #2237 on: 2008 December 10, 02:00:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've said this before, but I think it's worth saying again.  In my business, we have (legitimately) used a name -- just a name -- to find someone's address, telephone number, date of birth, and SSN, as well as information about their relatives and their relatives' private information.  So someone who doesn't choose to share that information over the internet has reason to be upset if that choice is taken away from them.
See, this is why I don't give information. My immediate instinctive urge when asked for a name or any personal info is to make some shit up.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Jonesi
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2238 on: 2008 December 10, 02:17:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shocked  So you're not J.M. Pescado?

giggy
ARR!

Stompable giggy is stompable - ISTJ

View Profile
« Reply #2239 on: 2008 December 10, 02:42:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shocked  So you're not J.M. Pescado?
He ment real details not his username.

Quote from: J. M. Pescado
I don't really understand this concept at all.
Jonesi
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2240 on: 2008 December 10, 03:15:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know, I was kidding  Wink

SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2241 on: 2008 December 10, 03:40:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's it. I'm canceling our subscription to the Troll-of-the-Month Club. This last one was definitely defective.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2242 on: 2008 December 10, 03:41:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Unless of course Pes is pulling a purloined letter number and his name really -is- J.M. Pescado...no one would ever guess.

And nownow, Snarky....it at least had some staying power and could use whole words.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2243 on: 2008 December 10, 03:57:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And nownow, Snarky....it at least had some staying power and could use whole words.

Even if it didn't know what the words meant...

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2244 on: 2008 December 10, 17:42:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Coconut shows a family friendly upload to TSR and how an FA embarasses an SA in public

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Piratey
ARR!

Zombie Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #2245 on: 2008 December 10, 17:44:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

At last, it's gone!

Anyone got a mop?
autumnrose
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2246 on: 2008 December 10, 17:47:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Except he didn't copy and paste the information such as he did for Insimenator, but rather related it - you can tell clearly by the font.  There's no rule about never talking about it, nor could there ever be.
Well i don't know what else to say so here you go:  Roll Eyes
I think i'm done here.
Thank GOD. Please to be STFUing and GTFOing kthbai.

At the end of the day, no matter what information you give an idiot, they're still an idiot and incapable of change for the better.  - Paden
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2247 on: 2008 December 10, 18:03:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know, what bugs me most about this is that they probably just changed the picture and anyone who downloads will thiss get the word fuck thrown in for free. Anyone care to check?

Dolores
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2248 on: 2008 December 10, 18:16:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone care to check?
It isn't there anymore. Maybe it was just a part of the skintone she used.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #2249 on: 2008 December 10, 18:51:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So are FA's only considered TSR if they post PayPal information?

Okay, I get it, you deliberately act obtuse, thinking that if you pretend you just don't see someone elses's point, they'll assume that they aren't explaining it very well, and will thus believe that they could be at fault.  Bzzt! Sorry, didn't work.

But... just in case.   FA's are NOT TSR.  But they are employees of TSR.  There is a difference.  The part I posted about them asking for information?  It said TSR, not "TSR and it's employees."  Also, again, it said NOTHING about sharing the information on a semi-private forum, if TSR felt  I was breaking one of their rules.   Had it said that, I never would have given out that information. 

So how are you going to have it, does coconut go public with sensitive information or not?
No but she could?
Well if she does then that's on her, IMHO.

Please stop with the game of  "I speak few words, thus I am brilliant", because it comes across like, "I iz the smartest caveman."   It's really irritating, and I know the trick.  This is not your Fourth Grade poetry class, no one appreciates your attempt to argue in Haiku.

Coconut never went public with information.  She went public with the proof.  She blurred out the sensitive information.  Now, if your point was, "How do we know it was sensitive information..."  okay, you're right, we don't 100% know, but why would Thomas post false information for the FA's to read?    The whole point of the sharing information thread, was to "shame" the pirates.  The thread was even called "The Hall of Shame." 

Based on the evidence, it sure looks like TSR is guilty of sharing information.  You're over here playing the devil's  advocate, saying, "But how do you know?  Maybe it's all lies!"  If you really believe that, then stop wasting your time writing poor poetry, go and find some fucking evidence and present it.  If you can prove Coconut is making this stuff up?  I will tip my hat to you.  I won't say I was wrong, though, because my opinion at this time is based on all the evidence I've seen for my own eyes.  If you can bring evidence to prove your side, I will take that into account.  But so far, all we get is you saying, "But how do you know?"

You are starting to remind me of my great niece who has entered that stage of arguing every single thing.  If you tell her the sky is blue, she will go, "How do you know?"  If you explain, she said, "But how do you know?"  However, she is four going on five, so I cut her some slack.  What is your excuse?

I'm not saying it was right to post those names, OK? I have never said that.

Excuse me? 

And this information wasn't even posted in a public forum so what's the big deal?

As with everything else having to do with paysites this has blown out of all proportions.
Not so strange considering what this site is all about but still...  Roll Eyes

At the end of the day i'm doing you a favour by pointing out that you're wrong, giving you a chance to learn.
The opposite of that, not telling you when i know you're wrong, is that friendlier?
You're still wrong if you think you just over-simplify.

No, you never said, "It was right to share the names" But you defended it several times, using arguments such as, "It was a private forum," and "You've blown this all out of proportion," and "You're wrong."   All your actions and words said that if you didn't think it was "right" you sure as hell didn't think it was wrong either.

How do you know someone didn't say that? How do you know coconut would show it if someone did?

I don't know. But, I would think if someone did, they'd come forward with their information.  At this point, as I said earlier, the proof I have points to Coconut being right.  If you want to find the proof that she's wrong, have at it.  In the meantime, I continue to form my opinions on the basis of the evidence given.  If you want to change my mind, get me some damned evidence.

And i think you're blowing it up just a little bit.

And I think you're oversimplifying it, in order to make yourself and your buddies look good.  Because yeah, I do believe you are "Someone" at TSR and you're over here to defend your little friends.   Many other have tried to make us see the "way of TSR."  All have failed.  Why do you think you'll be any different? 

(To everyone else... yes, I know, Blackmac did her little flounce, but I don't believe it for one minute.  She said she was leaving, only hoping that we would sigh in relief and not argue back, so she could claim she had her victory.  You know and I know she hasn't left.  She may refuse to post again, but she'll still check this thread out for a few days, to see what the reaction is.)

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: