PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 05:41:08

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1073222 times)
UartigePigebarn
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #1425 on: 2008 October 23, 18:30:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Once again, they completely missed the point.  All the stuff the GoSlings posted wasn't about hating on TSR, it was because they loved LDG's stuff and wanted her to stay free.  It wouldn't have mattered if they announced her being a FA or not--someone on GoS would've been looking at her stuff, seen she went pay, and the same thing would've happened.

I think TSR lost a lot of traffic when Gelydh went pay, again when aikea and Gelydh left and yet again after LDG left as well. Many GoSlings have said that the only reason they still checked back after aikea and Gelydh left was to see if LDG had updated, now that's she's gone I don't know how many are actually still going back. Granted, there are still a few talented creators, but I believe most people only go back when they're linked in the 'worst finds' thread.

I can't believe that the FAs keep saying that TSR is easy to navigate and that every other major site is horribly difficult. I've hardly ever been able to locate anything under the heaps of fug - unless I knew exactly was I was looking for and had the name of the creator. And even then it can still be hard to locate what you're looking for.

Shh! Be quiet, you might piss somebody off!
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1426 on: 2008 October 23, 18:57:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it's funny that they say other sites are so hard...Downloads-Kitchen...duh?
TSR, on the other hand, has the most confusing and god-awful layout I've ever seen on a site. Any site.
Even without the sifting through layers of fug, it's impossible to do a search and find what you're searching for. I've searched for candles and gotten links to clothing and rugs.

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
ValancySterling
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1427 on: 2008 October 23, 19:05:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, iirc, Phoenix Phaerie was originally mostly on TSR and has shifted over to MTS2 - I could be wrong on this, but I doubt she'd leave MTS2

Hooray1  I guess that just shows how much I go to TSR Cheesy

Shameless plug warning:  Please go read my ongoing novel, Dusk Of Innocence here.  I promise, it doesn't suck too bad!
UartigePigebarn
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: 2008 October 23, 19:33:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it's funny that they say other sites are so hard...Downloads-Kitchen...duh?
TSR, on the other hand, has the most confusing and god-awful layout I've ever seen on a site. Any site.
Even without the sifting through layers of fug, it's impossible to do a search and find what you're searching for. I've searched for candles and gotten links to clothing and rugs.

That's exactly what I meant - and it's nearly impossible to do a search for something, anything really, without having some completely inappropriate content show up.

Shh! Be quiet, you might piss somebody off!
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: 2008 October 23, 20:02:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Agreed. That layout is probably the worst of any site I've visited. Hopelessly cluttered, confusing and banal all at the same time. Maybe having to deal with it on a daily basis is what drove DOT insane.
iamawake
ARR!

Stamps rule!, I mean, suck!

View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: 2008 October 23, 20:22:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*probably a bit late, but still:*

It made me cringe a little when OHJ said something to the effect of being saddened that everybody who posted on LDG's blog about being disappointed that she was going pay clearly didn't LUUURVE her like he did and just wanted her stuff for free. I can't even begin to understand that kind of logic: if people want her stuff it's because they LIKE her as a creator, right? Otherwise, it's just some more crap of the "feed the chilluns" category of arguments ("OMG! They're emotionally blackmailing her and taking the bread out of her mouth!").

Closeted stamp lover.
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: 2008 October 23, 21:13:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think they have the idea that, if you "love" a creator, you lie down and are a doormat for all their wants and needs. You give them money, you never challenge any of their decisions, you never make your own desires known because you're not even supposed to have your own desires. It's a narcissist's definition of love.

As for Dot, she is batshit insane. Creators don't last outside TSR? That's not even worth rebutting, it's like she said the sky is green. Look out your window, you pink freak.

The moral is: once TSR has its hooks into you, you must never even consider leaving. Drink this nice Kool-Aid, be like the rest of us, suck Toma$$'s dick.

Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: 2008 October 23, 21:55:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The moral is: once TSR has its hooks into you, you must never even consider leaving. Drink this nice Kool-Aid, be like the rest of us, suck Toma$$'s dick.

Thanks, I just lost my lunch.  Lips sealed

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1433 on: 2008 October 23, 22:03:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Me too, Tabby....well, not even actually my dinner, but I am queasy. Smiley

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: 2008 October 23, 22:18:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We should be on the look out, if Atwat thinks someone else is doing that she might go on the war path.  Wink

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: 2008 October 23, 22:26:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Like she already isn't on the warpath? Best thing to do is have plenty of mace and pepper spray on hand in case some freak like that knocks on your door... That woman seriously needs something in her life aside from a married man and sand sculptures that she keeps on a window sill and names. Should we chip in to get her a pet brick?

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
De
Landlubber

X-FA formerly know as detimgi

View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: 2008 October 23, 22:50:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I take it that you want them removed then De? You've not got much chance of getting them removed if you don't publically say that you no longer wish for them to be at TSR. And welcome to PMBD heh

I do want my stuff removed from there.I did delete all of my stuff (from the main site,not the beta site) just to piss Thomas off.I knew he could go to the beta site and restore everything but I got what I wanted, that damn SA title removed.They say it means Select Artist.I say it means slave artist.You have the same pressure that the FA's have if not more.For what?

Oh no,I just realized something.I am no longer an FA on TSR. My life has no meaning. I will be unknown forever. It's over,my life is over. What have I done? WHAT HAVE I DONE?HuhHuh!!!!!!!! Is DOT serious.
mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: 2008 October 23, 23:02:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*probably a bit late, but still:*

It made me cringe a little when OHJ said something to the effect of being saddened that everybody who posted on LDG's blog about being disappointed that she was going pay clearly didn't LUUURVE her like he did and just wanted her stuff for free. I can't even begin to understand that kind of logic: if people want her stuff it's because they LIKE her as a creator, right? Otherwise, it's just some more crap of the "feed the chilluns" category of arguments ("OMG! They're emotionally blackmailing her and taking the bread out of her mouth!").

I know I'm late on this, but still: I tried to ignore that when I read it (OHJ's drivel, not iamawake's post!). I'm pretty sure that I read somewhere that LDG was unhappy at TSR before she was even offered FA. If she was truly feeling the LUUURVE OHJ or anyone else there felt for her, she wouldn't have left....simple as that. So, Thoma$$ and Co...if you all insist on thinking that she left for any other reason, get yourself a dictionary, look up the word delusional and apply it to your self - ya bunch of delusional jackasses.

Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1438 on: 2008 October 23, 23:47:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I do want my stuff removed from there.I did delete all of my stuff (from the main site,not the beta site) just to piss Thomas off.I knew he could go to the beta site and restore everything but I got what I wanted, that damn SA title removed.They say it means Select Artist.I say it means slave artist.You have the same pressure that the FA's have if not more.For what?

Oh no,I just realized something.I am no longer an FA on TSR. My life has no meaning. I will be unknown forever. It's over,my life is over. What have I done? WHAT HAVE I DONE?HuhHuh!!!!!!!! Is DOT serious.

De- I am still trying to get my stuff off there too.  Let me know if you succeed. 

Again, that attitude that nothing and no one matters but FAship or that being a FA is the ultimate goal just screams cult.  I see a lot of Scientology in there.

ETA: and stitchy-I am not Voldemort.  I always thought of myself as more Hermione.  Trying to do the right thing at all times, even if it means bucking the system.  And I have her hair. 

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Steerpike
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1439 on: 2008 October 23, 23:57:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Look out your window, you pink freak.

And lo, I have discovered my new sig.

Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: