PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 22:35:39

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1073070 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #1380 on: 2008 October 23, 06:16:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh wow - and the whole thing about LivingDeadGirl (Yay!) I cannot believe jsf - it's more friendly to say "thanks this is great" than the goslings pulling on your heartstrings saying "Please, please, don't go!!!"  Shocked

Maybe I just have a weakness for goslings  Cheesy

In other news, suddenly my account is locked. Considering that I haven't posted at TSR since September '07 (and was told expressly by Steve that I wouldn't be banned for my comments in that thread) and just logged in to search something a few days ago, I find that amusing.

Any money now you've written that here, TSR will unlock it and endeavour to call you nuts. Tongue

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: 2008 October 23, 06:41:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"FA family". Yes, it's hard to leave "the family" once you join. You might wake up with a horse's head in your bed.

Are they not allowed to download stuff from anyone who's not on TSR? Openhousejack talks about "missing" Aikea and Gelydh's creations. Also, every time I see Dot's avatar, I cringe, for I know she'll say something appalling.

Toma$$: You are an asshole, many of your sheep are assholes (and so so stupid), but it's not about you being an asshole. Lots of free creators are assholes but we do not care. It's about you being a con artist and your site being illegal, and about how totally disgusting it is to charge for mods to a game, period.

EbonyRye
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: 2008 October 23, 06:44:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't done anything in forever, either.  Maybe once we both feel like it, we could do something together? That might be fun.
[/quote]

Always plenty of room and space over at SS2 for anyone. Doesnt have to be fantasy can be anything you want and im sure
MTS2 always has room for any one who wants to create! I know I miss your stuff Lucky!

*Ahhhhh Take from the Greedy Dumb & Riduculous and give to the Nice Smart & Deserving*
Emma
Goopy Lover
ARR!

All Pescados Suck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1383 on: 2008 October 23, 08:39:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

DOT...'Down with free lovers'? What a fuckin' arsehole.

The sooner the rotting ship that is TSR is sunk, the better.
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: 2008 October 23, 08:53:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL, all the whining about us GoSlings stealing LDG is hysterical. Poor little Thoma$$ Cry

If there's no more uproar about it though (i.e. below the belt attacks etc) then I will be upset! Cause the drama they'll create will be hella lulzy! Cheesy

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
eph
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1385 on: 2008 October 23, 09:02:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Living Dead Girl closed her website today.
I hope that wasn't TSR's doing?
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: 2008 October 23, 09:09:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Regarding the bonuses and payment - meh old news. Have known about all that for a long time from exFAs and FA,er,spies for us (for lack of a more pleasant term). Windkeeper was one of the FAs who recieved most of the bonuses, I have been told, so I wonder if that is somehow involved in her agreement to 'fade away'.

I wish I could make it so that you did not have to link to TSR.

I take it that you want them removed then De? You've not got much chance of getting them removed if you don't publically say that you no longer wish for them to be at TSR. And welcome to PMBD heh

Living Dead Girl closed her website today.
I hope that wasn't TSR's doing?

Link please? If she's going back to TSR then that is really not good.. Undecided

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

eph
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1387 on: 2008 October 23, 09:14:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.halfeatencorpse.com/livingdeadgirl/

I have never been there before, just went there today while browsing for nice free sites to link, but since some people said they downloaded from there I take it that there was more content before.
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: 2008 October 23, 09:23:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the link Eph..

[10.23.08]

Due to recent events of a personal nature, I have decided to take a sabbatical from the TS2 community. At this point and time, I can not anticipate when (much less whether or not) I shall resume creating objects, but until I've had both the time and perspective required to make that decision, you can find the bulk of my creations at TSR.

Yea, sounds like TSR got to her. But I agree with the sentence I've bolded - LDG does not seem to know what she wants and recent events must have confused her even further, so some time to properly think about it all will be good for her...I just hope she does not make the decision to go back to TSR. She was not happy there before and will not be again, moreso because I doubt they will treat her nicely (or actually let her back at all) after reading their views on the thread on her in the FA section.

piragroupie
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: 2008 October 23, 09:31:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow DOT is absolutely psycho!  Shocked Or is she just being the devils advocate? who knows but this latest thread really shows their true colours.
Quote from DOT "I would like to see all SA links to free things broken."

So she wants to sabotage people who create for the same messed up site because they dare to have free things.  Yes there's loyalty for you.
Everyone involved in that thread can't contain their bitter hatred for anyone that would like to make a positive contribution to the community instead of simply being a parasite like them.  Because they don't have a cult or anything.  Bleugh makes me sick.
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: 2008 October 23, 09:40:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

DOT can go kiss my shiney metal a$$ - its people like her that can't see the bigger picture and see that there are more important things in the world (i.e. financial crisis, corrupt governments in Zimwabie and a few asian countries) then the bloody sims - although, I doubt very much she plays the game and just uses it as a way of earning cash - I bet she's "self employed" Roll Eyes

And I hope LDG gets everything sorted, even if it means not coming back to TS2 community - there's more to life then a game and I wouldn't want to see someone suffer because of it.

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1391 on: 2008 October 23, 09:46:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Paden. I appreciate you guys for being so open and understanding. Paleo, that sounds like a good idea. Why did you stop creating? HL, my head is already filling up with ideas for things as I type.I wish I could make it so that you did not have to link to TSR.

My grandmother died in November of last year, so I took a break.   Then my hard drive died in February.  By the time I got that fixed it was Marchish and I just got out of the habit.  I am seriously rusty at this point. 

Reading coconut's posts really shows me that the whole cult description of TSR is very accurate.  For some reason, this new thread is giving me chills.  Basically, they want to indoctrinate any new FA's before they are let into the regular part of the FA forum?  Holy crap on a stick.  And DOT's ideas about free creators and the SA position are truly mind-boggling.  I hope there are SA lurkers here who see what it is really like over there. 

Regarding the bonuses and payment - meh old news.

Not to everyone and it is nice to have screenshot confirmation of things. 

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1392 on: 2008 October 23, 09:55:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd like to toss DOT into the Sun along with Evi and a few others in that thread.  And its obvious they don't get out much - sww's last post [so far - #37] makes that obvious - Phoenix Phaerie -is- on MTS2 you moron.

Honestly, I've never spent much time on TSR - the site was a bloody nightmare to navigate in the Sims 1 days and is still a bloody nightmare to navigate.  And they seem to have this delusion that they are all that and a bag of chips, but the one creator I know of to become a Maxoid was from a FREE site, not from their paycrap laden underbelly.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: 2008 October 23, 09:59:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Regarding the bonuses and payment - meh old news.

Not to everyone and it is nice to have screenshot confirmation of things. 

Ah yes you are correct on that Paleo. I've known about the FA pay rate and bonuses for some time now, so for me personally its old news..and it has been posted here before as well so some members were aware of it. You are right that for many people it will be new information indeed.

As for screenshot confirmation..well I have some, but never have/will post it as it really does go against my source heh and thats not something I will do.

Reading coconut's posts really shows me that the whole cult description of TSR is very accurate.  For some reason, this new thread is giving me chills.  Basically, they want to indoctrinate any new FA's before they are let into the regular part of the FA forum?  Holy crap on a stick.  And DOT's ideas about free creators and the SA position are truly mind-boggling.  I hope there are SA lurkers here who see what it is really like over there. 

The cult aspect of them just seems to grow each time Coconut posts their threads. Some of the threads contain info that is not always 'news' to all of us, but the manner in which they talk about it all is..enlightening. DOT and Evi in particular seem to be twisted with their views

ETA: From Coconut's journal:

Well that sheds some light on Arenaria. So she did leave because of some drama, as we suspected.

And I dont think MsBarrow realises that they featured content on the front page is to draw subscribers in..regardless of whether its old content or updated content, if its posted on the frontpage then subscribers (and potential subscribers) will see it and download it. Its to lure and bait, not to show the talent and quality of FAs/SAs/normal creators. The front page is used as a tool simply, and this is even moreso showed by the staff who featured images simply because they had anti-pirate aspects to them. TSR has lost the community aspects it apparently once had, now it is just about making money. If she went back to that site for the community then she surely must be disappointed - if Thomas does make the suggestions given by her, and other FAs , then he will only do so to please them so that they stay to make money as subscriber only FAs, and possibly because it may improve TSR's image and thus lure more people in..he will not make those changes because its good for the 'community'.
« Last Edit: 2008 October 23, 10:19:50 by Jojoba » Logged

justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: 2008 October 23, 10:15:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know if it's just me, but I get the feeling that they are coming across as a little incoherent and insane because they are trying to voice personal opinion but the TSR propoganda speech keeps cutting up their sentences.  The are extremely confused with anti pirate and free, so confused they are melding them and making it anti free.  Any one who is free is on the dark side as well as traitors to TSR.
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: