PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 00:32:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  The Horrors of the Peggy Zone
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The Horrors of the Peggy Zone  (Read 28112 times)
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
Re: The Horrors of the Peggy Zone
« Reply #75 on: 2008 September 15, 03:01:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aww poor kitty..... And yes Kierra. I love fuzzy kitties as well... only issue is when they shed.... I hate having kitty hairs everywhere!

I never think about that. If you could see my dog, you'd understand. He's beautiful, but he has sooo much hair. I've told myself if we ever get another animal it will not have so much hair. Yet, I saw that kitty and I was like WANT.

My blondness let me show you it.  Grin

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
FilthyPriest
ARR!

Emmm! Rum Doughnuts.......

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2008 September 15, 03:04:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aww poor kitty..... And yes Kierra. I love fuzzy kitties as well... only issue is when they shed.... I hate having kitty hairs everywhere!

I never think about that. If you could see my dog, you'd understand. He's beautiful, but he has sooo much hair. I've told myself if we ever get another animal it will not have so much hair. Yet, I saw that kitty and I was like WANT.

You want vomit kitty...OK Tongue I know your talking about the fuzzball, I want that cat to.
Yaardarm Monkey II
ARR!

still the same simian of plunder

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2008 September 15, 03:20:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Grin     Shocked      Grin

because Peggy's crap offends so many...in so many ways...

Grin     Shocked      Grin
FilthyPriest
ARR!

Emmm! Rum Doughnuts.......

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2008 September 15, 03:24:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thats to funny for words. Grin
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2008 September 15, 03:25:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The only fuzzy animal I have ever had was a grey cat, who at the time I couldn't think of another name for her, so her name was Grey Kitty. Well anyways, she had super pretty and super soft fur, until she had babies. Then the fur on her tummy would get all matted up, and fur all over her would get matted from the babies playing with her. It was cute, but I'm sure she hated it when I brushed them out.

As for barf kitty, I would want it. Minus the barf of course.

Ugh... I HATE crying babies. And I think this describes perfectly how some people feel towards Peggy's crap.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2008 September 15, 05:40:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The oddest part is how it likes to say "amazed and astounded". Who fucking says that?

Good point, keirra. And now that I think about it, wasn't that standard jargon for many carnival barkers back in the day?

"Ladies and Gentlemen, step right up and buy your tickets. Then prepare to be Amazed and Astounded by Pixel Peggy and her Gigantic, Mesmerizing Neck Gaps! Get away from that curtain, kid. Pixel Peggy doesn't like to be disturbed when she's going over the receipts"
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2008 September 15, 16:25:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey! I say amazed and astounded! Are you calling me a Carny?  Cheesy

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Druintia
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2008 September 16, 19:05:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ROFL, That video is priceless and it literally scared the piss out of my dog! As far as Peggy's crap goes when someone is missing the entire back of their head that is just amazing in the worst way.
Beth
ARR!

Random writing.

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2008 September 16, 23:35:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I want that cat! I mean for realz. Awesome cat is awesome.

Well the girl downstairs has that exact kitteh, ya want me to pinch it, and post her up to ya? Her name's Tinkerbell, she's lush, and so feminine(sp?), I wants her too!

And every time I read this thread title I keep thinking of that song that's associated to the bloody twilight zone!
I dunno if you know the one?

And yays, Paden likes me!!
You start meshing Paden, and you can give me butthurt so I can fangirl you like Buttcup's obviously doing with Peggy.
Her arse hole must be hell a lot deeper after that Dildo Pegster's been stuffing up her ass for her to love Peggy so much.

Sorry, have some eyebleach on the house!

Updated April 30th!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: