PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 01, 20:45:19

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  The Horrors of the Peggy Zone
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The Horrors of the Peggy Zone  (Read 28195 times)
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
Re: The Horrors of the Peggy Zone
« Reply #45 on: 2008 September 13, 14:27:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Peggy is an extremely greedy individual, if you take a second look at her work you will amazed and astounded at it's bad quality. I know that many of you do not look kindly on paysites, but you should remember that Peggy is devious enough to offer content for free, so she can lure you into paying for her crap and shame on her for that. The reason I am here is firstly because Peggy has lots of sheeple that are blind to her faulty creations, and I'm here speaking on behalf of all of us and secondly I am here because I think Peggy is an extremely greedy individual with no talent. Peggy Must Be Destroyed! Grin

There ya go, buttcup, I fixed it for you. It makes sense now.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
nihil
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2008 September 13, 14:31:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For Buttercup:

Millie
ARR!

Mean, callous, Harpy.

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2008 September 13, 14:38:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For Buttcup:

>snip cool lolcat<

There, fixed  Grin

Every time a woman masturbates, God creates a kitteh. Think of the Kittehs people!
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2008 September 13, 16:29:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What the hell is it about this weather that brings the buttcups out in full bloom idiocy? I am amazed and astounded that she's still wandering around loose, while the sleeves of her overlarge, backwards coat flap in the wind. You really ought to wipe the drool of stupidity off of your chin, child, it's not becoming at all and makes me think of those things that hang off of the head of one of the sims that Smeggy puts out.

I know you let your mind wander, but please don't, it's too small to be out on its own. Truly, did you take Pills of Dementia today to come up with such drivel and tripe? You've got no one (other than yourself, of course) to blame for that drug addiction which causes you to see things that aren't there, such as the so-called talent of Smeggy. Not even an angel dancing upon the head of a pin could find it, not even with the help of all the other angels dancing with him/her! Honestly, I could get my cat to hork up a hairball on one of those things and compare it to one of her hairs, and tell you what, the hairball textures would at least appear much nicer and the whole thing would hang together with no gaps.

*pats the deluded troll's head* Now, run along and get some of that Prozac ice cream you're so fond of, it will do a body good. Before you go, feel free to take this away with you, a memento of your latest failed encounter with the faction of simmers that have good taste in design and a good sense of legalities. And yes, they've seen Smeggy's shit, too, so they are only saying what we think.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
BeautifulButtercup
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2008 September 13, 16:49:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For the record, while I admire Peggy's prowess, I have never paid for her work as it is not something I personally believe in. I do not think Peggy's work is perfect, but what is in this world? When it comes down to it it is still amazing and astounding.

Alas, I have been forced to retire from using The Sims 2 indefinitely so there is no reason for me to stay at this website, or any other Sims 2 website for that matter. As a matter of fact I wandered in here quite by accident. I may return here someday or I may not, who knows?  I am always needed somewhere. However, I bid you all farewell and wish you the very best.

Yours truly,
BeautifulButtercup.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 2008 September 13, 17:21:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What, someone needs for you to make them barf with your lack of perception and your abundance of gullibility? There are many more people that make custom content that make things far more worthy of being amazed and astounded. I am agog that you never twigged onto that. A last salvo, I just have to do this:

edited cause spelling on a Saturday is not possible.

SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2008 September 13, 17:23:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

BeautifulButtercup

(artist's interpretation)
pickles
ARR!

Disillusioned Miscreant

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2008 September 13, 17:26:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Too bad there's not a side picture where we can see the gap and levitating hair!  Grin

puzzle pirates, yarrrr (I'm on malachite)
If God wanted women to like me, He would have made me a chocolate shoe filled with money. ~Hastings Kilgore
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2008 September 13, 17:28:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good one, Snarky! And pickles, do you think there would be a brain showing in that gap or not? I vote not, to be honest.

alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2008 September 13, 18:02:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For the record, while I admire Peggy's prowess, I have never paid for her work as it is not something I personally believe in. I do not think Peggy's work is perfect, but what is in this world? When it comes down to it it is still amazing and astounding.

Alas, I have been forced to retire from using The Sims 2 indefinitely so there is no reason for me to stay at this website, or any other Sims 2 website for that matter. As a matter of fact I wandered in here quite by accident. I may return here someday or I may not, who knows?  I am always needed somewhere. However, I bid you all farewell and wish you the very best.

Yours truly,
BeautifulButtercup.

That is a soupage if I ever saw one.

Bye, ButtCup. I can't say you'll be missed, but at least you provided slight amusement and many amazing and astounding comments.   Grin
« Last Edit: 2008 September 13, 18:55:21 by alia » Logged

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
satsuki-chan
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2008 September 13, 18:25:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Astonished lemons
Banned!

OHAI

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2008 September 13, 18:43:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Let me introduce you to a little wall of fail.

FreakyBooty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2008 September 13, 22:20:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

prowess, amazing and astounding.

HA!  Hahahaha.  Are you high, or am I?

Do what I do, assume everyone at TSR is a cunt. Then, you can only be pleasantly surprised if they exhibit non-cunty behaviour.  -- Capucine
I is LadyGrainne, and I is a thug.  Can I has a cookie?
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: 2008 September 13, 22:32:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you think Peggy is so talented, take a look at Nouk's hair, or Lunar Eclipse's - that will fix your delusions right up.

Peggy's stuff only looks half decent if you can take a picture at just the right angles.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
FilthyPriest
ARR!

Emmm! Rum Doughnuts.......

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2008 September 13, 22:40:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Something random. Grin
« Last Edit: 2008 September 13, 22:59:54 by FilthyPriest » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Print