PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 13:57:23

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  HolySimoly no more?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: HolySimoly no more?  (Read 9923 times)
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
HolySimoly no more?
« on: 2008 August 05, 23:08:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

www.holysimoly.com/

Its either me, or something isn't right with HolySimoly - it won't load. I searched via google and clicked on its link to download some of its free floors which I managed to delete and it hasn't loaded - its been stuck at the Google site for the last 15-20 minutes.

Can we call this as a possible notch on the post, even though we didn't do anything? Or is it working and I just need to kick my internet router for being a pain in the ass Cheesy And I searched - no one else seems to have mentioned anything about it.

edited for poor grammar...its midnight here Tongue

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Owl
ARR!

View Profile
Re: HolySimoly no more?
« Reply #1 on: 2008 August 05, 23:09:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm, it's been loading a while for me too...  Undecided I really liked their free stuff. A lot of it was really good.
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 August 05, 23:10:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's not just you, that's for sure.
Hmm. Maybe just down for a little while?

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 August 05, 23:12:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Possibly - the pirate in me is hoping yes as I do love their free stuff, but its also hoping no as it is considered a paysite Undecided Ack, so torn!

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Ebianarr
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 August 06, 00:11:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not getting it to load now either.  I was just there last night on a massive download binge of their free stuff.  Hope they didn't just take their toys and go home...
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 August 06, 00:31:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It may just be a hiccup of some sort. I feel torn too. They certainly are less evil than say TSR or Peggy, but they are a cursed paysite.
Panthpirate
ARR!

hai i can has intrawebz lawyer nao kthxbai

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2008 August 06, 02:36:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

HolySimoly is one of my sinful desires. I simply cannot resist their donation sets.  Tongue YAY FOR TEH BOOTY!  Grin
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2008 August 06, 04:44:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah I've noticed that holy simoly has been down as well....

It is one of my secret desires, but honestly with as often as the site updates, I don't think it deserves to be pay....

But if the site went free on the other hand.... I would totally make love to their wallets!  Grin

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
spunkysim
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2008 August 06, 06:03:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've noticed that their site does that every once in a while, doesn't load for a few days then suddenly its back -- and it happens like once a month at least.  It's probably nothing to get excited about yet.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2008 August 06, 06:53:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It looks like their httpd is not returning results of any kind, but the server is up. This is usually the sign of a malfunction as opposed to a site closure. If the site were actually DEAD, either the entire server would not respond(if they were on a dedicated), or the server would return a 404'ed page. There is no response to any query, including for just the bare IP page, so the server is probably just malfunctioning. Not everyone can have their site run by someone as awesome as me.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2008 August 06, 07:11:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Or someone so modest, as well...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2008 August 06, 07:33:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It looks like their httpd is not returning results of any kind, but the server is up. This is usually the sign of a malfunction as opposed to a site closure. If the site were actually DEAD, either the entire server would not respond(if they were on a dedicated), or the server would return a 404'ed page. There is no response to any query, including for just the bare IP page, so the server is probably just malfunctioning. Not everyone can have their site run by someone as awesome as me.

Maybe you should go tell them that for a low monthly fee of $29.95 they can contemplate letting you run the site

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2008 August 06, 08:53:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Or someone so modest, as well...

well, he is da king... Grin

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2008 August 06, 11:51:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, what a shame. Even though I do love their creations and even though they are a lesser evil, they are a paysite after all.

Topaz
ARR!

gorgeous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: 2008 August 06, 13:29:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

500 unable to create new native thread
unable to create new native thread  Huh

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: