PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 17:08:07

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Free Content Pwns Paysite Crap
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Free Content Pwns Paysite Crap  (Read 552770 times)
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Free Content Pwns Paysite Crap
« Reply #1245 on: 2009 January 24, 09:15:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's one of me in a little cowgirl outfit riding a stuffed rocking horse in front of the TV waving pistols.  Dated about 1952. 

Oddly enough I can't stand Westerns now.

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: 2009 January 24, 09:17:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That sounds adorable. Not embarrassing at all.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1247 on: 2009 January 24, 13:55:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My mum was huge on stuffing me into cordrouy flares and hideously coloured skivvies.  That or big fluffy dresses covered with lace and terrible colours like pea green.  Never dressed me up in a costume though.  My sister did, but she did ballet.

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: 2009 January 24, 14:29:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My mum adores Westerns, and has seen pretty much all of them as she grew up on them as a child. She scares me with her childish glee when one comes on!

The only embarrasing picture of me is when I was only a year old; we were on holiday in Jersey and I was swanning along on all fours around the edge of the hotel pool butt naked. My dad took a photo of my mum in the pool laughing her head off, and just the back view of me and several grannies in smiling at me. Good god it hurts to see it now Cheesy

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: 2009 January 24, 17:25:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That sounds adorable. Not embarrassing at all.

Now it's funny.  WHen I was 14, however....

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: 2009 January 24, 17:54:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, you could have told the guys that you could always rope them in and put a brand on them if they fucked you over... Just an idea.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1251 on: 2009 January 24, 19:27:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My mom made us shorts and halter tops - comfy, practical clothing.  I don't think we -ever- did ruffled pants, even when we were really little.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1252 on: 2009 January 24, 22:08:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My mom made our own clothes and cut our hair, so most pictures of that era show a very disgruntled little troll dressed in old curtains with a bush on her head. Thankfully my dad's company took off and they started actually buying me clothes by the time I reached puberty Cheesy

dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: 2009 January 24, 22:25:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My mom made our own clothes and cut our hair, so most pictures of that era show a very disgruntled little troll dressed in old curtains with a bush on her head. Thankfully my dad's company took off and they started actually buying me clothes by the time I reached puberty Cheesy

Cheesy Oh, that sounds very familiar! Luckily my mom's a pretty darn good seamstress, though. Except pants. I hate to say it, but nearly all the pants she made for me were awful.

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1254 on: 2009 January 24, 23:05:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My mom is too - the only problem was era fashions - never liked 70s styles

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: 2009 January 25, 01:27:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My mother would buy a bolt or two of fabric and patterns in four different sizes and go to town on her Singer sewing machine. We all wore the same style dresses out of the same fabrics, you name it. I didn't have jeans until she started her own business and it took off. I felt so GOOD wearing my purple bell-bottoms and tie-dye shirt...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
heartless
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: 2009 January 25, 01:53:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My mom took pictures of me at age 0 in the nude, in a playboy bunny centerfold pose, complete with huge glasses, and sent them to my dad in 'Nam.

I didn't bring guys home until college.

Any embarassing baby photos of me that might exist are suddenly seeming less and less embarassing...
Except for this one that was one taken when I was about four, sitting on the toilet with a big grin on my face. Why my mother thought it was a good idea to come up on me in the bathroom and take it, I will never know.  Cheesy  Angry
ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: 2009 January 26, 04:01:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My mom's a great seamstress. I had mostly store bought clothes because she rarely had time to make us clothes and write/take care of my mentally handicapped brother/ make sure my sister and I weren't getting into too much trouble, but I absolutely adored this dress she made me when I was about 3. It was a sailor style dress, sleeveless, made in white fabric with blue flowers. I cried so hard when I outgrew it. You would have thought my dog died or something. I wouldn't let her give it away to the battered women and children's center she volunteered at with the rest of the clothes I outgrew, like she usually did. I'm pretty sure it's in some box in my grandmother's storage unit, well preserved. Cheesy

My mom also gave me horrible haircuts. She offered to cut my hair about a year ago and I backed away with fear in my eyes going "Oh God no, no, no..." Lucky for me, she has a good sense of humor. Then again, if my dad had his way, all his kids would have had buzz cuts for the first ten years of their life. My mom allowed it for my brother, but objected to them for my sister and I.

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
-Eddie Izzard
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: 2009 January 26, 14:06:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My mom took pictures of me at age 0 in the nude, in a playboy bunny centerfold pose, complete with huge glasses, and sent them to my dad in 'Nam.

I didn't bring guys home until college.

Any embarassing baby photos of me that might exist are suddenly seeming less and less embarassing...
Except for this one that was one taken when I was about four, sitting on the toilet with a big grin on my face. Why my mother thought it was a good idea to come up on me in the bathroom and take it, I will never know.  Cheesy  Angry

Like I said, parents take that kind of picture for future payback.

I guess it's good that I've never had kids.

Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1259 on: 2009 January 28, 13:25:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pick a fandom. Any fandom. There's the one that makes this:

http://www.thesimsresource.com/members/10126/downloads/browse/category/sims2/search/sims%202%20season

Or the one that makes this:

http://my.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=101919

Sure, TSR. EA loves you because you're just soooo much better than MTS2 Roll Eyes

Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: