PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 15:47:38

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Free Content Pwns Paysite Crap
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Free Content Pwns Paysite Crap  (Read 552749 times)
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Free Content Pwns Paysite Crap
« Reply #600 on: 2008 September 18, 23:40:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

5000 people have Payed for that.

5000 people have downloaded it. You can download it for free when its on rotation, and with kudos points.  Wink So likely a lot of that number have downloaded it for free, not paid.

Nope, they don't rotate FA stuff anymore. 5000 paying customers downloaded that horrid hair. I think it may be the worst hair ever, and that's saying a lot.
LadyDea
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #601 on: 2008 September 19, 01:39:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Helga's braids are indeed very nice, but every time I see that model I shudder. She's going to eat my soul.

Come visit Sammytopia
Astonished lemons
Banned!

OHAI

View Profile
« Reply #602 on: 2008 September 19, 02:16:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Helga's braids are indeed very nice, but every time I see that model I shudder. She's going to eat my soul.

Its true.

Her hairs are georgeous, but the models are certainly. . .robust, striking individuals.
BTMoose
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #603 on: 2008 September 19, 02:21:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not to mention the fact that Rose's braids seem to be floating about three inches above the chest.

Helga's models are kind of scary, but I like them anyway. Yay for not having the same face as everyone else.
crunk
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #604 on: 2008 September 19, 04:18:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Helga's models are kind of scary, but I like them anyway. Yay for not having the same face as everyone else.

Tyra Banks says Helga's models are fierce. I say they are fiercely scary, but I use her big curly hair lately on nearly every female sim I make. Love Helga. Hate the models.
BTMoose
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #605 on: 2008 September 19, 04:26:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I prefer to see them as just another way that Helga kicks ass. They might make me laugh if I wasn't so intimidated by them.
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #606 on: 2008 September 19, 09:00:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Am wondering if the likeness there was intentional of Helga's behalf. Either way, hers is considerably better as the braids actually fix into the main hair, not float about like lost lonely sausages.

5000 people have Payed for that.

5000 people have downloaded it. You can download it for free when its on rotation, and with kudos points.  Wink So likely a lot of that number have downloaded it for free, not paid.

Nope, they don't rotate FA stuff anymore. 5000 paying customers downloaded that horrid hair. I think it may be the worst hair ever, and that's saying a lot.

FAs can set items their to free, and usually set older ones to free often.  I meant 'rotation' in that way - bad use of wording, sorry Red. You are right that they do not rotate any more, but used to, so some of that number of downloads was from when it was free on rotation. Hope that explains what I meant better  Smiley

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

pixelated
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #607 on: 2008 September 19, 16:31:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This FAfug proudly pwned by Enayla!

FAfug

Enayla:

http://www.furiae.com/images2/pixiegems/4.jpg

Oh yeah, the link to Enayla's is here: http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=91793

Clearly better, but since that TSR skin is very close to a (worse) copy of another skin that Enayla did, I think you want to link that, too. Pixie Serpent, here:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=193105
jilly
ARR!

dumber than EVAR

View Profile
« Reply #608 on: 2008 September 19, 20:04:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Clearly better, but since that TSR skin is very close to a (worse) copy of another skin that Enayla did, I think you want to link that, too. Pixie Serpent, here:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=193105

I had forgotten about Pixie Serpent...

Evi's ugly old outfits pwned by fakepeeps7's cute set:

Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #609 on: 2008 September 19, 20:23:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rosesims hair, with flat textures and odd colours (purple binned a black, interesting). From memory its also not animated/animated very well

VS

A very lush Nouk hair! Nice colours, nicely animated and low polys. Very nom.

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

WestIndies
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #610 on: 2008 September 20, 10:11:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello I am new here, I was laughing by reading the topic and here is my contribution...

Just so everyone knows.... Helga Sims Updated with an awesome hair today!

Hega Vs Peggy

I absolutely hate this one from peggyzone
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #611 on: 2008 September 20, 10:48:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes helga's is alot cuter and nicelier! That and peggy won't show the sides or back.

Inactive
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #612 on: 2008 September 20, 14:44:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ya know, when I see Helga's previews of her hair on her site, I'm not really fond of them so I don't download them. But when I see her hair in someone else's game pics, they look awesome. Then I go download that particular hair.  All the hairs I have downloaded from her are because I've seen them look really good in someone's games. They look better other people's game pis than in her previews.
Now I'm off to download that lovely hair ^^.  Thanks for the pic.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #613 on: 2008 September 20, 16:41:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lele!  Grin

And I am with you Feverish. I have a separate folder for my "experimental" hairs, until they pass my judgment test. I hate how people can't show sides/the back of a hair. To me it makes all the world of a difference. Like for instance, I've always been a Tyra Banks fan. So when I saw this

http://www.raonsims.com/item/detail.php?num=157&cat1=1&page=5&key=

by Roan I was excited, and got it from the booty of course. But the back looks like shit. It looks like Roan ran out of ideas and just ended the back. No waves or curls like the rest of the hair. Hell the back wasn't even filled in all the way. Terrible hair.

I'm the same way with shoes in a picture. I can't tell you how many times I've downloaded an outfit with shorts, to find out it had hooker heels.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #614 on: 2008 September 20, 16:59:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Another comparison -

Why paysite owners use reflective floors to distract you from content with awkward seams:

or absolutely awesome gorgeous free crib of beautifulness

Mah fellow download whores may get the awesomeness nursery here: http://www.ros-sims.com/bedroom200.php

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: