PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 11:00:08

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Free Content Pwns Paysite Crap
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Free Content Pwns Paysite Crap  (Read 556601 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Re: Free Content Pwns Paysite Crap
« Reply #180 on: 2008 August 06, 06:53:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone know why she keeps moving. Or why she makes content and then stops again for 12 years?

Well, as to why she makes content and then stops - could be a number of reasons ranging from inspiration to a job. I think though why she keeps moving is because she's a target for some who don't like her stories, and post nasty messages - it was all over SimSecret for ages.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: 2008 August 06, 07:34:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, as to why she makes content and then stops - could be a number of reasons ranging from inspiration to a job. I think though why she keeps moving is because she's a target for some who don't like her stories, and post nasty messages - it was all over SimSecret for ages.

Not to derail... but I missed these messages  Huh

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #182 on: 2008 August 06, 08:52:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The secret The response
« Last Edit: 2008 August 06, 08:59:27 by calalily » Logged

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
fway
ARR!

ESTP

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: 2008 August 06, 09:25:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shocked I didn't know about THAT. . . well . . .  Huh . . . yeah.

Piratey
ARR!

Zombie Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: 2008 August 06, 09:45:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ignoring the actual, rather debatable, content of the picture, it's extremely well edited.

But still... fucked up (no pun intended) is the only way to describe that one... I'll never look at a tea party in the same way again.  Shocked

I actually thought the guy on the left was a woman at first.
« Last Edit: 2008 August 06, 12:08:02 by Pirate Alex » Logged
Millie
ARR!

Mean, callous, Harpy.

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: 2008 August 06, 10:44:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gah. I need mental floss after reading that story!

Every time a woman masturbates, God creates a kitteh. Think of the Kittehs people!
arrgh
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: 2008 August 06, 11:49:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not to stray too far OT but after skimming through Bailey's flickr:   WTF is with the androdgenous sims?   Am I too old to get it?  I enjoy men who look like men.  Give me body hair and scruff and calloused hands tyvm!  Undecided

*clears throat*

Anyway because of this thread my downloads folder is growing out of control!  Grin
Millie
ARR!

Mean, callous, Harpy.

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: 2008 August 06, 13:01:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's kind of that way where we live. It's very difficult to tell the difference between boys and girls sometimes - especially the Emo crowd that my son aspires to. They all dress the same, and have the same hairdos, FGS!

I am with you on the body hair and calloused hands.  Tongue

Every time a woman masturbates, God creates a kitteh. Think of the Kittehs people!
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: 2008 August 06, 15:24:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hairy males ftw. The only thing a man should wax is his back.

Inactive
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: 2008 August 06, 16:18:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Eww to fuzzy men. They shouldn't be lady like and shave their legs, but I also don't want my hand caught in their chest hair either...

And wow to the bailey thing.... Even though it is a bit messed up, I feel bad for her  Cry

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #190 on: 2008 August 06, 18:51:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Undecided
Um, yuck?
Incest, whether it's in the Sims or not, is disgusting, IMHO.
So, yeah. SimSecret lady, or gent, was way on the mark with that.
Shits just gross.

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
Jonesi
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #191 on: 2008 August 06, 20:04:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the incest pic is one of best edited pics I've ever seen, regardless of the meaning behind it, it's definately an amazing piece of work.

Viking Marta
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #192 on: 2008 August 06, 20:13:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I will admit there may be some technical skill behind the making of that pic.  Only because right as I am now, I don't know how.  But still.  It's not to difficult to come up with a better subject.  There was absolutely no meaning behind it other than the subjects taboo, and therefore the author can say "nah nah nah, I facing difficult subjects!" --and yet managing to say absolutely nothing.

It reminds me of the very first fanfic I ever found--and Fred/George twincest--without any warning tags at all. I hadn't even hit my teens yet, and still can't even think about looking at other HP fanfic. Scarred for life. Tongue

liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: 2008 August 06, 20:16:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't really care one way or the other about gay-underaged-incest crap. I've read doujinishi for long enough to know this is pretty par-for-the-course when it comes to fetishes. The thing about that photo that bothers me is actually the teacup in the mouth thing. If you grabbed a teacup by its handle with your mouth, it would have spilled pretty much immediately,unless the person carried the teacup up there in his hand and transferred it to his mouth just for dumping... In which case it seems all rather silly, don't it? Tongue

Also, that second boy has a teabag in his mouth. Have you ever tried to suck on a teabag (try not to read into that the wrong way)? Teabags are super concentrated. They are NASTY. You wouldn't want one in your mouth, they are very bitter.

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
Millie
ARR!

Mean, callous, Harpy.

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: 2008 August 06, 20:29:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also, that second boy has a teabag in his mouth. Have you ever tried to suck on a teabag (try not to read into that the wrong way)? Teabags are super concentrated. They are NASTY. You wouldn't want one in your mouth, they are very bitter.

The fact that you obviously know what you're talking about here, disturbs me greatly.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: