PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 12:10:08

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Free Content Pwns Paysite Crap
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Free Content Pwns Paysite Crap  (Read 552921 times)
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
Re: Free Content Pwns Paysite Crap
« Reply #270 on: 2008 August 10, 03:46:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not sure how I missed this thread! Gah, I need to pay better attention.

Thanks, re: Fallingwater.

Hotlinking is discussed in the FAQ.

Sims2Play has the sharpest color choices....I totally love her work.

When DON'T Nouk and Helga pwn Rose, Raon, and Peggy?

Marilu is by far the least talented of the Teutonic Twats. Makes me wonder if Birgit, Teko, Sasilia, and Steffor let her tag along like an annoying younger sister. S2P and Simply Styling PWN the Twats every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

I don't know what The Hunger is, and I'm pretty sure that it's okay if I never know.

Chaz and Jirka... um... yeah. You know how I feel about them.

I don't have pics at the moment, but I'll pit Lethe's pagan wares against the shit that Sims Connection sells.

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Azaya
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: 2008 August 10, 04:17:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know what The Hunger is, and I'm pretty sure that it's okay if I never know.

A not-so-good movie of a pretty good book, but I only mentioned it because it has 'Bela Lugosi's Dead' at the beginning.
Panthpirate
ARR!

hai i can has intrawebz lawyer nao kthxbai

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: 2008 August 10, 04:29:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*runs to Simguys out of curiousity of the horrendous fug*

Oh, they have a TSR link at the bottom of their main page. Already fugly shit   Angry
A "premium" button. *rage mode* ROAAAARRR!!!!  Angry  Tongue

I hate to admit but I actually downloaded a couple of things.  Undecided  Free stuff of course.
aikea_guinea
Landlubber

down down down

View Profile WWW
« Reply #273 on: 2008 August 10, 05:05:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And of course my hood would be a nudist colony if it weren't AG&G. I only wish they would make MOAR stuff MOAR quickly. I don't know what they're doing over there, having a life or something probably. Gawd!  Come on ladies, produce produce produce!!! I'll send you food so you don't even have to leave your homes. What do you like?

hahahahahaha!!! 

We're always making new stuff, it's just that right now my focus has shifted back toward my writing.  I do have some works in progress, plus about eleventy billion more ideas after that.  In the mean time, Gelydh is knocking shit over.

But yes.... Many many thanks for the compliments.  While we do this for the utter joy it brings us, knowing that that other people use and enjoy our creations and insanity makes it all the better.   Grin
PorkchopzNgravy
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: 2008 August 10, 14:27:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:oWow, I can't believe Simguys has a donation set. I could've sworn they had a preminum tab but when you clicked on it, it was a joke, like MATY. Wow, just wow .
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: 2008 August 10, 14:47:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

aikea, these teasers are so tempting. You both ROCK! Can't wait for both your work to come out Kiss

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Millie
ARR!

Mean, callous, Harpy.

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: 2008 August 10, 16:10:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It haz come to my attention that some pirates are using photobucket for pay sites pictures. Hotlinking to paysites = moar butthurt to paysites. Embrace ze naughtiness  Grin

Every time a woman masturbates, God creates a kitteh. Think of the Kittehs people!
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: 2008 August 10, 17:22:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Compared to Phoenix Phaerie's Manor House Bath:
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f41/serenamoonsilver/MTS2_phoenix_phaerie_775688_mts2_ti.jpg

I luv her stuff man, but damn some of it is high poly. The metro wall series is absolutely in my game. It's funny that she's from Texas because the walls are very Parisian. Anyway.....

hahahahahaha!!! 
We're always making new stuff, it's just that right now my focus has shifted back toward my writing.  I do have some works in progress, plus about eleventy billion more ideas after that.  In the mean time, Gelydh is knocking shit over.
But yes.... Many many thanks for the compliments.  While we do this for the utter joy it brings us, knowing that that other people use and enjoy our creations and insanity makes it all the better.   Grin

Aikea you and Gelydh do whatever you want, I'm just teasing, lol. I totally totally think the knocked over stuff is great. It's gonna look really cool in game when I can get it.

And seeing as you asked, I think that top and shorts would look really cool with the chucks and some high white skate socks. You'd get this kinda altsk8goth look happening. I know it's maybe not really your style but it would rock anyway. Just sayin.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
fway
ARR!

ESTP

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: 2008 August 10, 17:32:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aikea, do the knocked down objects use repository? *Crosses fingers* I have some destroyed looking justadoor recolors I downloaded that'd go nice with your set.

Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: 2008 August 10, 17:47:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Embarrassed I am probably the one that uses photobucket... but gah I tried and I can't hotlink tsr! Can I have the secrets to butthurt?

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Millie
ARR!

Mean, callous, Harpy.

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: 2008 August 10, 18:31:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay. In ze name of moar butthurt, I will teach you  Grin

Go to TSR, find the item you want to hotlink to. Click up the image. Copy the link at the top of the image page, and insert it in IMG tags. If you don't know how to do this, it's the second line down of all those little boxes above (when you hit reply), and second one from the left. It looks like a little picture. Insert the link in between these two img tags, and what you have is this

Voila, green legs of doom.

Every time a woman masturbates, God creates a kitteh. Think of the Kittehs people!
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #281 on: 2008 August 10, 18:32:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Embarrassed I am probably the one that uses photobucket... but gah I tried and I can't hotlink tsr! Can I have the secrets to butthurt?

Okay, if you wish to hotlink **to a paysite only**, this is how. See at the top of the forum, the butthurt baby picture.

Right click it and select Properties in IE or Firefox, and it will have "location"(Firefox) or "address" (IE). Copy that line, which in this case is http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/butthurt.jpg, and then surround it with IMG tags. And that's how you hotlink.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Markus
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: 2008 August 10, 18:33:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have that Aikea outfit with the Pez tee in game right now and I love it. Smiley
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: 2008 August 10, 18:58:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't really know how to hotlink either.  Embarrassed  The latest pics I got were from an update site anyway, not a paysite so I don't think it would be appropriate.
Shark*Tooth*Hester
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: 2008 August 10, 21:17:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it just me, or do the faces on all of Chaz's sims look greasy?

Yes, aparently part of his special "charm" is that he rolls his sims in Crisco before uploading them.

I highly suspect people who love Chaz are playing with very old computers and/or intergrated graphics cards on lower end machines. Let me tell you, there are a LOT of "ew" and "meh" things that look fantastic played in a game with the lowest settings on a 12 inch tube monitor.  Undecided
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: