PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 07:41:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Sims 1 Booty
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sims 1 Booty  (Read 23444 times)
Bella the Paysite Slayer
Landlubber

T$R's Worst Nightmare

View Profile
Sims 1 Booty
« on: 2008 July 24, 17:28:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, I'm not requesting TS1 booty on PMBD.  That would be wrong. Grin  However, a fairly new site, CTO Sims, seems to be fufilling a similar purpose, having a huge collection of TS1 (and only TS1) files from paysites and dead sites.  Here's the link for those interested:  http://ctoccasions.com/

I highly recommend this place to any pirates here that still play TS1 (or are thinking about returning to TS1).  However, you must register to access the files, and it's membership by approval.  Plus, you'll have to make a few posts and wait a few days to be able to access all of the files (many are accessible upon first registering).  So, yeah, it's not exactly a TS1 version of PMBD, but it's probably the closest thing there is to one.

Happy Simming, whether w/ TS1, TS2, or both. Wink 
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
Re: Sims 1 Booty
« Reply #1 on: 2008 July 24, 17:47:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the link. I'll add it to the FAQ, for when people come here looking for TS1 booty.

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
scrappysim
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 July 24, 18:10:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

BTW- for those interested in Sims 1 stuff, Spiffy Sims is closing on Aug. 1 and they have an extensive sims 1 section still.  They also have Sims2 stuff but knowing how difficult it is to find and abundant amount of sims 1 stuff I though I would pass this news along.  Get it while you can.

www.spiffysims.com

Have fun.

ETA-punctuation is not my friend today.

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Deeply. . . . It's worth it!
Piratey
ARR!

Zombie Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 July 24, 21:29:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ooh thanks guys. I'm after Egyptian outfits, and the only decent ones are paysite ones. Finally, something similar to PMBD for TS1!
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 July 25, 23:30:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

what concerns me is the fact they're closing.. Can someone maybe contact the Saving of the Sims people and get them to retain their TS1 stuff?

edit: dammit, I just checked and they're closed too.. I need to contact Boo and find out what's going on with that.

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 July 25, 23:47:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And about spiffy sims, has she uploaded her sims 2 stuff elsewhere? Like MTS2 or the graveyard? There's no infos on her site, only that she's closing. Okay MTS2 may refuse her stuff, but the graveyard would keep it.

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2008 July 26, 00:39:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am personally happy to host the Sims 1 stuff if Boo's not around anymore. It bugs me seeing so much of it dissapear to bloody TSR. But we can maybe see if we can get a hold of Boo and see if she'll help..

Bella the Paysite Slayer
Landlubber

T$R's Worst Nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2008 July 26, 19:27:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I mentioned this news over at CTO, and the admin. over there agreed to host Spiffy Sims' TS1 files once they closed. Smiley

Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2008 July 26, 21:39:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Grin that's really good.. It's really nice to see someone still taking care of the Sims 1 players, they're a bit of a neglected bunch these days.. And considering I'm not getting Sims 3, it'll happen to me too.

SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: 2008 July 26, 21:59:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Unless I get a pleasant surprise and Sims 3 is not just texture modding, I'll still be playing Sims2 as well.  And I sometimes play sims1, I just don't really use custom content - I just play with what's there and the magic fruitcake....I only play to play with making magic anyway.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2008 July 27, 02:17:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We won't be neglected as long as we don't lose interest as players and creators. That is when a community dies out, when people no longer give a damn and drift away.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
jmrcrp
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2008 July 28, 01:27:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello, all - I'm the owner of CTO Sims, and I appreciate the good words!  We welcome any like-minded Sims 1 pirates, and we have over 9000 files with more coming in every day, after only 5 months of existence.  We are trying to focus on providing the "unavailable" Sims 1 files - if it's not available for free on its original site, we either have it or we want it!  It's a very active site, with a lot of good fun along with the files to download.

We are all ready to start uploading Spiffy Sims as soon as they close, and it looks like we will have their entire collection.

Yes, we do make you jump through a minor hoop before you can access ALL the goodies, but I promise it's very small and no flames or water hazards are involved!  We just felt that we had to put a few restrictions on membership after suffering through two drama storms (started by other forums) in our first couple of months.  We are not as tough or battle scarred as the good folks at PMBD...
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2008 July 28, 05:26:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm still working on getting all of my sims 1 files consolidated, it didn't help that the laptop they're on decided to have the screen bork out on me... I'm down to a gig with no repeats and have the AOL items, too... I will see what I can do in the near future for you, and for the people at Sims Cave.

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: 2008 July 28, 05:35:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, we do make you jump through a minor hoop before you can access ALL the goodies, but I promise it's very small and no flames or water hazards are involved!  We just felt that we had to put a few restrictions on membership after suffering through two drama storms (started by other forums) in our first couple of months.  We are not as tough or battle scarred as the good folks at PMBD...

Need MOAR BATTLE SCARRING.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2008 July 28, 06:05:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What about water balloons if you don't have water hazards?? I like water balloons.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: