PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 02:39:50

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR ATTACKS! WE CAN HAZ NEW LEGAL THREAT!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR ATTACKS! WE CAN HAZ NEW LEGAL THREAT!  (Read 80762 times)
TapThatBooty
ARR!

yey me, im in the 20's club!!

View Profile
Re: TSR ATTACKS! WE CAN HAZ NEW LEGAL THREAT!
« Reply #285 on: 2008 September 10, 20:26:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Haha, how did you end up with that gig?
I'd hate to live with 4 blokes, I coud just imagine the chaos that would cause. I'd be cleaning constantly, they'd love it, I'd get annoyed with them  Grin.

But you should see one of my frenzies, i get my rubber gloves out and everything, people have learnt to stay out of my way when I get like that, I snap at anyone who gets in my way. And like most Scottish blokes, i have a bad temper  Roll Eyes.
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: 2008 September 11, 01:05:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow TapBooty, the whole time I was CONVINCED you were a guy!  Shocked

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: 2008 September 11, 02:40:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Haha, how did you end up with that gig?
I'd hate to live with 4 blokes, I coud just imagine the chaos that would cause. I'd be cleaning constantly, they'd love it, I'd get annoyed with them  Grin.

But you should see one of my frenzies, i get my rubber gloves out and everything, people have learnt to stay out of my way when I get like that, I snap at anyone who gets in my way. And like most Scottish blokes, i have a bad temper  Roll Eyes.

Well I fell in love with a dork. A big dork. And his parents told him he had to move out, so he moved out with two of his friends. I ended up staying with them so much, I moved in. So it was me my love and two other guys. Well one of them was worthless so we moved out and in with another guy so it was still me my love and two other guys, and recently a friend of mine who sleeps on our couch alot has moved in. Now he has a futon in the corner  Cheesy

I like it. I never really got along with girls that were "girly." I find girly girls to be to catty sometimes. Whenever someone asks them how it feels to be in an apartment full of girls they reply "Who's the girl? Sabrina? She's not a girl, she just has a tiny penis."

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #288 on: 2008 September 11, 02:46:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm the same way - I live with three guys, and planning on moving in with another couple of guys and another woman of the same sort as me - not girly....which is funny, I'm girly in a lot of ways - I knit, crochet, sew....love my stuffed animals - but I'm also very much not girly - I also love playing with metal and stone and wood....and I rarely dress up, though I like to.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: 2008 September 11, 04:44:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I find that I have a lot more fun around guys, too. Girls are just so much more easily offended and I'm pretty offensive.

I live with another female, but she's a lot like me in that we're both not so girly. I mean, we wear dresses, sometimes make up, etc, but attitude wise, we're not at all girly. We're bawdy as hell. She's fun.

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
-Eddie Izzard
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #290 on: 2008 September 11, 05:22:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't really like living with people, regardless of the sex. I suppose a guy (who is sexually off-limits) would be better than a girl, but I'd prefer for it to be just me and my pets. Then I don't have to worry about bothering someone by staying up until 2 am on a weeknight or them bothering me, and I can wear or not wear whatever the heck I want.

Other than your normal dorm situations, I lived with a girl for about eight months. She never paid her portion of the rent anywhere near on time (luckily, my landlord was on top of things and gave me my security deposit back in full right away but withheld hers by claiming all the repairs were taken out), would offer to take the bill payments to the mailbox and then leave them sit in her car for a month...never mind that all the utilities were in my name, and had a loud verbally abusive boyfriend. Bah. Then, in my next place, I had my gay best friend staying over so much that he might as well have been officially living there. I made him buy groceries. That was okay...we'd been friends for 11 years before we finally broke up for good, and at that time we were inseparable. The only problem was that he liked to sing songs to me when I got up in the morning and I am not a morning person.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: