PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 15:19:00

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 11 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1609702 times)
pixelated
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #120 on: 2008 July 08, 19:02:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Which reminds me. I think it would be fun to have a CC review site for the Sims 2. Where I would do exactly the above and keep a whole running archive of reviews. Because I'm SO FREAKING TIRED of misleading Photoshopped previews.

There WAS a site like this, I'm sure of it. Unfortunately it wasn't regularly updated, and the name slipped my mind. Halp?
Mheyin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: 2008 July 08, 19:03:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It doesn't look like Elizabeth Hurley, but it does kind of look like a drag queen that I saw at the Pride Parade.

Yo-ho, haul together,
Hoist the colors high!
Heave-ho, thieves and beggars,
Never say we die!
Theria
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 2008 July 08, 19:04:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Therein lies the question. Seven downloads (for the set; 10 for each outfit it looked like; one revision; no comments). Maybe for the same reasons I was going to? I don't even have the heart to throw one of those outfits on my asylum sims, and they get some pretty funky stuff as it is.

Sim!Liz Hurley needs a paper bag, immediately. "Hurley" indeed.
celligirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: 2008 July 08, 19:23:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There WAS a site like this, I'm sure of it. Unfortunately it wasn't regularly updated, and the name slipped my mind. Halp?

I've looked around and haven't found one, but even if there is one...Well, the more reviews the merrier, right? Smiley If anyone knows of this site, though, I'd like to take a look at it...

A string quartet: A good violinist, a bad violinist, an ex-violinist, and a person who hates violins.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: 2008 July 08, 19:43:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

pixelated are you referring to that site that reviewed paysites for value for money etc. and gave comprehensive rundowns on which ones were best? I can't remember the name of it, but that's where most of the "gap" Peggy photos were gathered.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
tIIsuggas
ARR!

Avatar V2.013.6 (alpha) Unsupported.

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: 2008 July 08, 20:36:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"Better Sims Bureau."

"Tomatoes don't hurt" I said with a grin.
The next one did, it came in a tin.

My stuff at  MTS2
celligirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 2008 July 08, 20:42:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, if that's the one, I can't seem to get into it. Looks like it's forum-based, and when I click the forum link, I get a message about a fatal error. But maybe you have to be a member to view or something. I didn't sign up to see...

A string quartet: A good violinist, a bad violinist, an ex-violinist, and a person who hates violins.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: 2008 July 08, 20:47:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"Better Sims Bureau."

That's the bunny.

Well, if that's the one, I can't seem to get into it. Looks like it's forum-based, and when I click the forum link, I get a message about a fatal error. But maybe you have to be a member to view or something. I didn't sign up to see...

The old BBB had open reviews (to the public) of paysites - the layout etc. were much different, and it's over a year ago now that it shut down.  I daresay the domain name was bought by someone else, and is unrelated to the original.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 2008 July 08, 20:53:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

BetterSimsBureau has been bust for ages. A new one needs to be made me thinks..

*hinty hint* Tongue
« Last Edit: 2008 July 08, 20:59:13 by Jojoba » Logged

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

pixelated
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: 2008 July 08, 22:00:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"Better Sims Bureau."

Yes! Thank you, that was driving me insane. Cheesy

BetterSimsBureau has been bust for ages. A new one needs to be made me thinks..

*hinty hint* Tongue

^ Agreed. Wink

Edit: Needs MOAR spacing!
celligirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: 2008 July 08, 22:10:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I guess I know what MY project is going to be for the next few...er, years, then! *laughs* This'll be fun... *rubs hands together evilly*

SamanthaS
ARR!

Official #2 stalker of Ry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131 on: 2008 July 08, 23:55:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: celligirl
Which reminds me. I think it would be fun to have a CC review site for the Sims 2. Where I would do exactly the above and keep a whole running archive of reviews. Because I'm SO FREAKING TIRED of misleading Photoshopped previews.
I have a category set up on my blog titled Sims 2 Favs where I post a review of free CC that I love that I run across. I post a pic from the site it comes from, link to the site, write a short review and post a screenshot from my game if I have one. I initially was going to post in that category at least once a week but you know, real life and stuff.

I only post about free CC and only things I like. If I want to point out the fug (free or pay) I go to GOS where they have a thread for that.

Free Sims 2 Downloads, no waiting! | Free Sims Finds | Seriously, your post is straining my wtf organ. -Neriana
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132 on: 2008 July 08, 23:59:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OMG, am I going insane here, or does Liz Hurley look like Madge again!  Either I'm beginning to see Madonna everywhere, or this guy has an obsession with the singing granny.

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
fhat cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: 2008 July 09, 00:56:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is ugly. And PETA would be all over it.

Yes, yes. Our daily update of Chazcraptastic stuff. It's supposedly looks like Justin Timberlake. Looks more like, uhh...
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: 2008 July 09, 01:06:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why do those girls make the models look like Barbie and her friends with extreme PMS?? Just curious, but I guess if I wasa sim and had to model their shit, I'd look like a crazed lunatic out to smash people over the head with my silver hammer. (bang bang, Maxwell's silver hammer came down upon her head, bang bang Maxwell's silver hammer made sure she was dead...)

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: