PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 16, 06:40:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1618693 times)
SimARR
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #105 on: 2008 July 08, 07:11:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OMG!! I died laughing at Sherrie's comment... apparently ctr-c doesn't work on Habitat 43, so I got stuck with the image I have copied before that. Tis fixed now :p
Jess Maree
Pedobait
ARR!

Leader of the PMBD Lesbian Militia.

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 2008 July 08, 07:17:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL well they are some of the ugliest things to come out of TSR..

* Jess Maree roffles
Cheesy

Fuck you, Old Man. Fuck you.
pixelated
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 2008 July 08, 14:46:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I always loved that shirt. Unfortunately, being the tall and skinny bitch I am, I need a shirt with an arrow that POINTS to the boobs and says, "No, really, they're here. Somewhere."
I can relate, and I also laughed. Maybe you could check out THISGrin

Is it the alcohol in my system or does Sim!Claire Danes have a huge-ass head, compared to her neck and bit of upper body. Poor Juliet. Looking like that, if she went out on the balcony and did the whole "wherefore art thou" bit, Romeo would be running in the other direction like someone lit a fire under his ass.
All those celebrity sims look like they had their heads inflated, it never ceases to amaze me. Not sure if it's just how he does the photoshopping when putting together the previews, or if the actual sims look that bad.

celligirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 2008 July 08, 15:04:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I have the time, I am so going to download one of Chaz's big-headed, man-jawed "beauties" and put them in my game to see what they really look like. 'Cuz if the Photoshopped versions look that bad, I can only imagine the hilarity that will ensue once they're actually in the game. Then I'll take some screenshots and share the hilarity... Smiley I have a fairly average, middle-of-the-road computer, so I think it will render what the average person would see in their game when they download one of these...things. Smiley

Which reminds me. I think it would be fun to have a CC review site for the Sims 2. Where I would do exactly the above and keep a whole running archive of reviews. Because I'm SO FREAKING TIRED of misleading Photoshopped previews. I already have a small list of folks to target, Chaz being one of them. Anyone have some suggestions for other creators? Either good (i.e. their previews look as good or better than in-game, like Nouk) or bad. They can be pay or free. Doesn't matter. (Although you KNOW I'll be sure to point out who's free and who's pay. Smiley ) Anyone wanna contribute some reviews? I'm already working on the site design... I figure it'd be a way to give good creators some publicity and evil creators the lambasting they deserve for being deceptive. I've been debating what kind of Sims site I personally want to create, and I think this is what I've settled on. I might put up some houses I've created...but I might not. Smiley

A string quartet: A good violinist, a bad violinist, an ex-violinist, and a person who hates violins.
glasscigarette
ARR!

El que calla, otorga.

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 2008 July 08, 15:11:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's a great idea, celligirl. I would love to see a site like that.

And for the record, I saw images of one of Chaz's sims with all the CC removed, and it was the sort of monstrosity that would feel right at home alongside the hunchback of Notre Dame. If you ever decide to put one of those horrorshows in your game, please post the hideous results!
« Last Edit: 2008 July 08, 15:59:41 by glasscigarette » Logged

I can has vagina dentata plz?
Proud member of the Official Coconut Fan Club!
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: 2008 July 08, 15:58:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Excuse me, is it the excessive amount of rum and wine talking, or does that pic of Claire Danes by whoever paysite wanker did it look like Madonna's love child?

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 2008 July 08, 16:50:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's if Quasimodo would allow something like that in his bell tower, GC, even he has got some taste!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Vkitty
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 2008 July 08, 17:09:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nothing Chaz does surprises me anymore I've come to expect that uncontrollable urge to vomit.
Anyway here's a winner, free but it's TSR

"It's not true that life is one damn thing after another; it is one damn thing over and over"
celligirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 2008 July 08, 17:23:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nothing Chaz does surprises me anymore I've come to expect that uncontrollable urge to vomit.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y140/VkToriA/745283.jpg

I love the description on that set: "a collection of outfits to celebrate the fantastic colourful season of autumn"

Colorful is...uh...one way to put it, I'd say... Wink I think this person is color blind, though...

A string quartet: A good violinist, a bad violinist, an ex-violinist, and a person who hates violins.
Mheyin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 2008 July 08, 17:25:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think they're color-blind so much as completely and totally, dog-using, cane-wielding, legally blind.  Shocked

Yo-ho, haul together,
Hoist the colors high!
Heave-ho, thieves and beggars,
Never say we die!
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: 2008 July 08, 17:38:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh thank god you guys see that too. I was about to call my friends and tell them not to take the brown acid.

Whew!

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 2008 July 08, 17:51:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Guys, that Claire Danes thing is driving me crazy. S/h/it totally looks like someone (not Claire, not one of the Olsen twins) and I can't decide if it's Marla Sokoloff, or my ex-roommate's cousin, or someone completely different. I've had the image open in a separate window since last night hoping I'll figure it out, and now I'm in extreme danger of a Chaz overdose! Tongue

And good grief! More terrain paint clothing? Are they serious?

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
Theria
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: 2008 July 08, 18:09:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can relate, and I also laughed. Maybe you could check out THISGrin

Cheesy If only I wasn't built like a stick. No tits, no ass, but damn it, I got me so hips!

<eye offending snip>

Dear God! The fourth outfit...why? At least make those pants match the rest of the fug outfits! Have some taste, woman! I have to admit, I kinda feel like bumping her set download from 7 to 8, just to see how bad it'll look in my game.

Unfortunately, I saw a nice elder workout set of clothes while I was scrolling down to see the fug. I really really don't want to have to download from TSR...
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: 2008 July 08, 18:36:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

wait...what??? 7 people actually downloaded it? why?

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
Vkitty
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: 2008 July 08, 18:51:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

More joy from the mutilator.

He says it's Elizabeth Hurley, I say not even close.
« Last Edit: 2008 July 08, 19:08:23 by VkKitty » Logged

"It's not true that life is one damn thing after another; it is one damn thing over and over"
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: