PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 22:01:45

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 8 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1609160 times)
fhat cat
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #75 on: 2008 July 04, 15:12:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Haha. I love the part in Austin Powers 2 where Mike Myers is like "Vanessa, your a fembot." Then shes like "No shit shirlock!" And then she starts
to shoot him with her boobs.

Love that movie!  Cool
AwwBoo
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2008 July 05, 14:31:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh god

I just came back from an extended time away, and I found this thread.  Just wanted to thank you for making me laugh so damn hard I pissed my pants.  Not very piratey of me, I know.  (Well maybe after too much rum.)

On a whole other note, I was thrilled to see this site is still around.  Thanks for keeping it alive!  Long live the booty!

Free the wee little turl-tles!
celligirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2008 July 05, 17:31:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What is it with paysites and ho wear? I mean, every one I go to is full of the stuff. Am I  the only person on the planet with female Sims who all dress normally and not like a streetwalkers? Srsly. I mean, there must obviously be a market for this stuff, but that market, I'm afraid, doesn't include me.

Like there's this, from the new moneygrubber EchoSims2:

Yep, we got bursting-bewbs, midriff-baring top, with ugly bead necklace, denim hot pants, fishnets, and knee-high boots. And to make matters worse, she used a cropped version of this image in the site's banner. Maybe I'm just...uh, lucky?...but I've never seen a real-life, non-hooker person wear anything remotely like this. Just...bleagh! I'm just tired of the ho wear. Please someone point me at more people who make normal clothes.

[/end rant]

A string quartet: A good violinist, a bad violinist, an ex-violinist, and a person who hates violins.
glasscigarette
ARR!

El que calla, otorga.

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2008 July 05, 17:49:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you think that's bad, you should see what I wear to mass. Wink

I can has vagina dentata plz?
Proud member of the Official Coconut Fan Club!
CaptainChris
ARR!

Picture it, Sicily 1922....

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2008 July 05, 17:54:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you think that's bad, you should see what I wear to mass. Wink

You just know the priest is wearing the same thing under his dress.  Wink

Chazcrap at its finest. This is apparently Ashley Tisdale (I think that's one of the latest Disney clones.), but "Old bag lady" is a more deserving title methinks.

However, it's not as bad as that Hepburn atrocity, as if that makes it any better...
Captain Berg
ARR!

NOM NOM NOM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: 2008 July 05, 18:06:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Millions of horny teenage boys play The Sims 2?  Huh My only guess.

Celligirl: My fav creators (that I can remember just now...) for "normal" clothes are HystericalParoxysm and Migamoo, both on MTS2. Yeah, yeah, you surely know of them already, but if you don't, Christmas comes early this year  Wink

glasscigarette
ARR!

El que calla, otorga.

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2008 July 05, 18:57:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The term "normal" is a little difficult to classify when it comes to clothes, because it's a matter of taste for most people. I whole-heartedly second Berg's recommendations, for starters. I love HP's layered tees. You can get them here. You'll find a countless number of recolors out there, if you haven't run across them already, so the untuckable top mesh is one of the best to pick up.

I also really love some of Aikea Guinea's less heavily gothy-goth stuff, like her sweater/jeans sets (I like her stuff with jeans the best, although she's quite good with corsets and the like, too, it's just not my cup of tea most of the time). Some of her former TSR jeans sets at Club Crimsyn are great (pictures here and here). They're very realistic and nicely textured, and they look fantastic with a lot of shirts, untucked or otherwise (both alphas are offered).

One of my all-time favorite outdoor outfits is by OniricsProduction at MTS2; it's very pretty, and you can get it here. It actually looks even nicer in-game. As for pajamas, Bruno's Pajamamania from MTS2 is ridiculously adorable; she also makes some of what I consider the best undies you can find; I currently have Satin & Lace and Intissimo installed in my own game, but at one time or another I have had (and loved) just about all of them. There are also tons of great Maxis recolors over at Illusions of Grandeur, here, if you want to get more functional clothing without having to download a million meshes.

I have a few things from TSR that I nabbed from the booty a long, long ago (much as it pains me to admit it) but I don't recommend that anyone go there. There's simply too much garbage to sift through to find the half dozen or so things that are worth having.  Tongue  Besides, free stuff is usually better! Anyway, I have more, but I've been rambling on about nice stuff in a thread that is supposed to be about fug, so I hope I helped enough.  Wink

And CaptainChris: it's stealing my soul!
« Last Edit: 2008 July 05, 19:19:44 by glasscigarette » Logged

Theria
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2008 July 05, 20:38:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Chazcrap at its finest. This is apparently Ashley Tisdale (I think that's one of the latest Disney clones.), but "Old bag lady" is a more deserving title methinks.
<snippety do dah>

There's something wrong with those eyes in the close-up shot. I swear, they're gonna start rolling around and a disembodied voice is going to hiss at me for my soul. I stared at it for a good three minutes, and I can't quite figure it out. Are they slightly cross-eyed? Uneven?

Also? She looks like she has a horseshoe of snot coming from her nostrils. Attractive, that is.
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2008 July 05, 22:37:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You really need to start posting alerts for the Chaz stuff. Give everybody a chance to prepare.

ZOMG!!! WARNING CHAZ AHEAD!!!

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2008 July 06, 01:01:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Please someone point me at more people who make normal clothes.

I also love Phaenoh at MTS2 - she's done a lot of default replacements to make a good lot of the Maxis clothes not suck. And I think fanseelamb's stuff is great, as is kalynn06's.

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
Lirael
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2008 July 06, 05:03:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t39/Babolat85/Lulzworth/742749.jpg

However, it's not as bad as that Hepburn atrocity, as if that makes it any better...

Is it just me, or does that skin look very.....manly? It looks like she has stubble.
glasscigarette
ARR!

El que calla, otorga.

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2008 July 06, 05:20:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's some pretty pay content. Because what child wouldn't want to play with a hideously floodfilled...cone...thing...

And here are some TSR pajamas, a cute teen outfit in blue blue blue, some loverly blonde hair and another thing that is a thing! These ones are free of cost, but not free of fug.

How about some ever-so-stylish swimwear, complete with a sheer...barrel? I think. This is another pay item. 'Cause it's so purdy, and all.

« Last Edit: 2008 July 06, 07:52:29 by glasscigarette » Logged

Elfen Lied
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2008 July 06, 05:56:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The one little girl looks like she's trying to blind herself. Seriously, who on earth would give their child a toy like that?!?

Shouldn't the thong be up higher in the back? (I don't wear the damn things so I don't know.)

Chaz must be Destroyed! How dare he do that to Hepburn.
Dina D
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: 2008 July 06, 11:58:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shouldn't the thong be up higher in the back? (I don't wear the damn things so I don't know.)

last time I checked it was still supposed to run up the entire crack of your ass  Cheesy

Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2008 July 06, 14:13:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, ya know I like some anime but that one with the ponytails... (at least I hope its supposed to be anime)*shudders*.  The rest makes me just want to up my breakfast I just ate. Ewww.

Snarky's mine despite obvious complications.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: