PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 19, 04:20:38

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5278 Members
Latest Member: tiredsleepies
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 18 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 385 386 [387] 388 389 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1595947 times)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #5790 on: 2010 January 14, 20:30:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sometimes I think it's his only past-time. (The pokage of people, I mean.)

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #5791 on: 2010 January 15, 03:49:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Much as I hate to question our exalted leader, I don't understand what is so retarded about this statement. Is it because my mother gave birth in October without asking for my input on when exactly I wanted to be born?
None of this excuses still being in 12school as an 18.

Or is it because I didn't have a senior year? It would be awfully narrowminded to think that someone is a tard simply because they didn't have a senior year. Extenuating circumstances left me with little options but to get a GED as a *GASP* 12 and graduate vocational school as, again, a 12.
Graduating from 12school while 12 is normal. STILL BEING THERE as an 18 is a sign of stupid.

But, hey, college has been a lot nicer to me, so that's good.
College isn't 12school. College is 18+ school.

And since I'm feeling so defensive today, I may as well point out that I grew up without a phone, electricity, or running water. The fact that I have all of my teeth and can, at this very moment, sit here and type this out at 60+wpm should attest (at least a little) to my non-tardation. From this POV, the only bit of me that's retarded is the fact that I feel the need to explain all of this even though I know that it doesn't really make a whit of difference to you or anyone else. Oh wow, guess I really am a bit touchy today!
And yet you still can't manage to actually upload your files in the right directory and are still using general incoming despite having a staff account.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
EmilyTwitch
Mentally Retarded
ARR!

is still in 12-school...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5792 on: 2010 January 15, 06:34:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you Dusdeedawn. I was born in October also. When I started school in Ohio, the cutoff was September, so I wasn't allowed to start school (despite the fact that I could read, write, and speak beyond my years). I'm an honor student with a 4.5 GPA (4.0 nonweighted) so I don't think I qualify as a 'tard. Sorry.

Also: someone please take away Peggy's computer. Is that hair even a physical possibility?  Lips sealed

Oh look, I get a speshul title. Thanks Pescado.
Artwork?
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #5793 on: 2010 January 15, 07:10:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And yet you still can't manage to actually upload your files in the right directory and are still using general incoming despite having a staff account.

Ah, I was wondering if you'd bring that up! Touche.

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #5794 on: 2010 January 15, 11:28:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you Dusdeedawn. I was born in October also. When I started school in Ohio, the cutoff was September, so I wasn't allowed to start school (despite the fact that I could read, write, and speak beyond my years). I'm an honor student with a 4.5 GPA (4.0 nonweighted) so I don't think I qualify as a 'tard. Sorry.
Excuses! You're 18. You're in 12school. You're retarded. I don't even KNOW when my birthday is exactly, but as a Scorpio, it's sometime after yours is, most likely. And guess what? I WAS NOT IN 12SCHOOL AS AN 18. So what's YOUR excuse, TARD?

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5795 on: 2010 January 15, 12:53:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Some schools will be nice and let fall birthdays in early, instead of making them wait 0  but guess what us folks born early in the year end up graduating at 18 and I'm certainly not a retard.  Mind you, most of the schoolyear I was a 12, but I did change age before leaving. Tongue

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #5796 on: 2010 January 15, 17:04:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The cut off date for birthdays was enacted sometime in the last twenty years, Pes, so blaming her for the date of her birth isn't really fair.

dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5797 on: 2010 January 15, 18:21:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You could always blame the government. If you can't get away with blaming 12's for things they have no control blaming the government for things they do have control over like the age cutoff that says a 0 two weeks from the cutoff date for school entry can't start Kindergarten. Blaming the government is almost as fun as blaming 12's because they get even more defensive over shit than the average (not meaning any 12's or 18's who are members of this site since most are above average 12's and 18's in most ways) 12 or 18 does.

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
rapture
ARR!

batman geek

View Profile
« Reply #5798 on: 2010 January 15, 20:39:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sometimes I think it's his only past-time. (The pokage of people, I mean.)

Cheesy

I don't appreciate him using the word "tard" but whatever.

Sims LJ

But how did one make a horse go?
"...Giddyap?"
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #5799 on: 2010 January 15, 21:41:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, you could always mentally add an "is" to the word "tard" and lo and behold, zap his ass with a sonic screwdriver that you would find within. Just an idea. Pescado is an asshole, that we all know, and as unchangeable as the wind you get after eating tasty legumes. You just have to get a fan to blow the stink away and life is bearable once again. (Don't forget the air freshener!)

emimori
Landlubber

The gnomes are taking over!

View Profile
« Reply #5800 on: 2010 January 16, 14:31:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sorry if someone has posted this already it just horrified me when I saw it:

I think this hairstyle is held together by pure evil

Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #5801 on: 2010 January 16, 14:51:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That isn't actually hair. That's a camouflaged brain-parasite that takes over its host.

MamaKitty
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #5802 on: 2010 January 16, 16:49:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The nautiluses are taking over?  Her horns fell off her head?  What bizzare and deluded fantasy did she dredge this hair from.  Even a 6 could come up with better hair ideas than this. 
Michelle
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5803 on: 2010 January 16, 22:13:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It looks like a Sea Slug around her neck.  Is it at all possible to do that with hair?

"When someone knows something is true, they feel no need to defend it"  -  "I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies"  -  "The truth is easier to remember than a lie"  -  Good sees goodness not religion.
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5804 on: 2010 January 16, 23:42:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is that a Sims2 or 3 atrocity?  It looks like Princess Leia's hair slipped.

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
Pages: 1 ... 385 386 [387] 388 389 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: