PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 17:04:47

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 11 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 383 384 [385] 386 387 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1608958 times)
Moune
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #5760 on: 2009 December 29, 19:20:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

First of all, the patch isn't on the oxford ones, and second, what is with people having to make Chuck Taylors, there is both a hi top (though only for males) and low top shoe in the game that, other than missing the patch and racing strip, are Chuck Taylors.

You know, I understood absolutely nothing of this remark. Nothing whatsoever.  Huh Cultural divide or generation gap, you think?

* Formerly known as Peachfish *
Got a hungry sim that needs a nice place to have dinner? HERE is a new dining room for you.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #5761 on: 2009 December 29, 21:33:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could be a bit of both, methinks. I think it's having to do with the circular patch not being on one style for one gender when it's there for the other?

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Austere
Sexist Creep
ARR!

No one is ugly except those who call people ugly.

View Profile
« Reply #5762 on: 2009 December 29, 23:54:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That Pain mesh made me laugh for about ten minutes. Tongue It looks like a poor, withered pen0r that never got any when it was young.

That last dress is a tent, not a dress - I don't want to know what happens when the Sim sits down. Those plates look more like crappy Frisbees to me.

That's not funny, you nimrods. Now get that crap out of my member title.
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #5763 on: 2009 December 30, 01:21:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

First of all, the patch isn't on the oxford ones, and second, what is with people having to make Chuck Taylors, there is both a hi top (though only for males) and low top shoe in the game that, other than missing the patch and racing strip, are Chuck Taylors.

You know, I understood absolutely nothing of this remark. Nothing whatsoever.  Huh Cultural divide or generation gap, you think?

Welcome to the world of Chuck Taylors!

Essentially they are "hip, fashionable" tennis, high top type shoes. I don't understand the obsession with them though. When Rum nate said the "oxford" ones, those are the shorter version of normal chucks. Otherwise known as "lo-tops."

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
LadyFrontbum
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5764 on: 2009 December 30, 02:26:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That pain mesh? Looks like some poor sod had his penis bashed up by crazy & jealous wife/girlfriend/husband/boyfriend...

...or its a pregnant woman/fat man trying to look below their bump.

Or it's some poor fat sod trying to look below his bump to find his penis that was bashed up by his crazy & jealous wife ?
novastar
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5765 on: 2009 December 30, 08:02:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All I can see in the pain abomination is another DOT creation with HARDWARE and SHAPE.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5766 on: 2009 December 30, 11:33:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know, I understood absolutely nothing of this remark. Nothing whatsoever.  Huh Cultural divide or generation gap, you think?

Sorry about that. Chuck Taylors in real life are pretty much a unisex shoe, both the high top and low top versions. A knock off of them are in the game, both genders have low top ones, but only males have high top ones. In real life, only the high top ones have the patch on the ankle part of the shoe, the low tops don't, which is what the person who made those shoes did.

And Missbonbon is right, they are a hip and fashionable shoe, though its funny because they have been around for about 90 years now, and originally were basketball shoes, they are now seem a lot on like rock and pop musicians and in the visual art community.

Woot, 1000th post. :]

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5767 on: 2009 December 30, 19:55:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I used to live in converses, even in really hot and really cold weather. I have an old pair lying around not being used as I wear boots now more than anything else. I'm tempted to throw them out and get a new black pair for really casual times.

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
EmilyTwitch
Mentally Retarded
ARR!

is still in 12-school...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5768 on: 2010 January 06, 04:41:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a pair with quagmire from family guy on them.  Cheesy Never wear them anymore, high tops are hard to pull off. I usually just get generic brand.. Cheaper, and the high tops don't have that tacky logo on the sides.

They look really good with jeans and suits, but I hate when some ladies wear them to formal occasions. Call me old fashioned.  Cheesy

On a sims note, Yuxi/esperesa made some new FO3 fences and clutter. I love it!! Now, if only someone would make FO3 clothing..

Pics:
*snip*

Uh, wrong thread? This is ugliest paysites, not best finds.

About chucks: I wear them to school formals because we have to take our shoes off when we get inside. No point in wearing fancy shoes if no one is going to see them.

Oh look, I get a speshul title. Thanks Pescado.
Artwork?
rapture
ARR!

batman geek

View Profile
« Reply #5769 on: 2010 January 06, 15:58:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Uh, wrong thread? This is ugliest paysites, not best finds.

About chucks: I wear them to school formals because we have to take our shoes off when we get inside. No point in wearing fancy shoes if no one is going to see them.

Oooops!   Embarrassed

LMAO i realize that now. I typed that at six in the morning so I must not have been paying attention. Post deleted  Tongue

Sims LJ

But how did one make a horse go?
"...Giddyap?"
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #5770 on: 2010 January 07, 01:21:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Austere
Sexist Creep
ARR!

No one is ugly except those who call people ugly.

View Profile
« Reply #5771 on: 2010 January 07, 23:28:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it just me or does this huge bow look like it's going to be absolute hell to remove later on?

That's not funny, you nimrods. Now get that crap out of my member title.
Veles
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #5772 on: 2010 January 08, 01:17:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, the bow isn't the only one huge thing I see in that picture, Austere. Maybe Peggy thought: "If I put this huge bow here, they won't notice her head. I love large heads! ^_^"

EmilyTwitch
Mentally Retarded
ARR!

is still in 12-school...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5773 on: 2010 January 08, 03:37:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*still snips images from quotes*

Not everyone in school is a twelve. I happen to be an 18.

Oh look, I get a speshul title. Thanks Pescado.
Artwork?
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5774 on: 2010 January 08, 04:17:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It looks like Peggy got confused after drinking to much and couldn't tell the difference between Alice in Wonderland and Lady GaGa.

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
Pages: 1 ... 383 384 [385] 386 387 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: