PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 16:54:06

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 12 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 371 372 [373] 374 375 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1608950 times)
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #5580 on: 2009 November 01, 23:26:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually the rug kinda looks like someone steamrollered a gremlin.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #5581 on: 2009 November 01, 23:44:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Alas, poor Gizmo, I knew him, Horatio...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Elizadeath
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #5582 on: 2009 November 02, 14:01:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They should make all the creators at TSR wear these t-shirts:

But are they being sexist since this shirt is only available to females and not everyone?
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5583 on: 2009 November 02, 14:28:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Am I the only one that finds it odd this creation is shown with what looks like content from an EP that isn't out for another 15 days?
A little off topic, but this was created by the same person who did the Cara big breast clothes. In her about me section she was explaning that the clothes she makes are new meshes, not a mod to effect breast size, and then goes on to say that there is no mod like that. Anyone think someone should point her to Delphy's breasts mod?

The texture reminds me of Thomas' "Diva" hair for Sims 2.  Tongue

The bag is not an accessory, it is part of the outfit, meaning whenever you sim has that outfit on, they will have that bag on. I really don't think many kids wear their schoolbag from the second they get up till the second they go to bed.

Girly Tears Earrings ? They look like paper stuck on a paper clip, and the paper clip stuck through the sim's ear.

They have some paper stuck to their mouth?

Oh look, another person making something that was already solved at MTS with NEW sliders.

Sorta looks like it is floating at the front of the head.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
paperbeth
ARR!

TS3 - Do not want!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5584 on: 2009 November 02, 16:15:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To me this tiger rug just doesn't look right. And by the way, its a pay rug.

The thing that is wrong with this rug is that those are not tiger stripes. They are zebra stripes.
The moron creator apparently thinks that all animal stripes look the same. He/she probably found someone else's zebra stripe rug and thought "I can make a tiger stripe rug out of this by simply changing the color. Then I'll charge money for it." I pity their obvious lack of intelligence.
Also it looks like the zebra rug from TS1.

eta: Still thinking about this stupid rug. Whoever made it didn't bother to look at a picture of a tiger first or they would know that tigers aren't even that color (which I'm assuming is some sort of burnt ocre). Tigers are not floodfilled. They are a deep sunburst orange on top that gradually fades to pure white on the belly. There are also little white stripey parts on the face. It always bothers me when someone tries to create something that they are completely ignorant about, especially animals.
« Last Edit: 2009 November 02, 16:45:34 by paperbeth » Logged

My Deviant artwork here.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5585 on: 2009 November 02, 16:47:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah it does look like TS1 zebra rug. I'm pretty sure Apple was the one who made it, and in the description for it said that you can recolor the rug to white to have a zebra rug.

But paperbeth, did you really think a TSR FA would research something to make it look right? EA tries to make things look right more often than TSR people do.

I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Elizadeath
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #5586 on: 2009 November 02, 20:29:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The texture reminds me of Thomas' "Diva" hair for Sims 2.  Tongue

The bag is not an accessory, it is part of the outfit, meaning whenever you sim has that outfit on, they will have that bag on. I really don't think many kids wear their schoolbag from the second they get up till the second they go to bed.

Girly Tears Earrings ? They look like paper stuck on a paper clip, and the paper clip stuck through the sim's ear.

They have some paper stuck to their mouth?

Oh look, another person making something that was already solved at MTS with NEW sliders.

Sorta looks like it is floating at the front of the head.

Sad thing about all of this crap was that the creator used to not work for TSR. All her objects went to MTS. I suppose MTS didn't want the trashy clothing/accessory messes (this was actually a typo, but I'll keep it.) .... so she sent them to TSR. Who will take anything. x.X
Austere
Sexist Creep
ARR!

No one is ugly except those who call people ugly.

View Profile
« Reply #5587 on: 2009 November 03, 01:42:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wasn't sure what those necklaces were supposed to be at first. I've always wondered, though, how badly do you have to mutilate the mesh to make something float like that?

These look painted on. Pathetically.

Uh, am I the only one who thinks that this 'rockstar' wannabe is going to be the laughingstock of whatever school he goes to? And I'm not just talking about the gator nest hair.

Somehow these dresses look as if they were made with burlap sacks. Or that itchy sort of leather they sell cheap for crafts.
« Last Edit: 2009 November 03, 01:48:30 by Austere » Logged

That's not funny, you nimrods. Now get that crap out of my member title.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #5588 on: 2009 November 03, 05:17:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://images.thesimsresource.com/scaled/1339/w-484h-570-1339444.jpg
Am I the only one that finds it odd this creation is shown with what looks like content from an EP that isn't out for another 15 days?

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
redraw
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5589 on: 2009 November 03, 05:37:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yie, looks like the kid stood next to his dad while he was fixing the dishwasher, got electrocuted, and it arced to the kid.

I'm almost tempted to scour MTS to find a better Vamp fang set for a comparison

Obvious Faux Tiger Rug is sooo obvious.  In fact, it isn't even close to being Faux.  It's a 100% polyester rug

Nuke paysites from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.
Elizadeath
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #5590 on: 2009 November 03, 06:25:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@Redraw, MTS has no fangs yet, (for ts3 at least) but... Club Crimsyn has some awesome ones I've been using myself.
redraw
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5591 on: 2009 November 03, 06:35:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ahh, okay.  Thanks for letting me know.

The glowing ears and the floating crowns look pretty hilarious as well

Nuke paysites from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.
Baeva
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #5592 on: 2009 November 03, 11:05:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The thing that is wrong with this rug is that those are not tiger stripes. They are zebra stripes.
The moron creator apparently thinks that all animal stripes look the same. He/she probably found someone else's zebra stripe rug and thought "I can make a tiger stripe rug out of this by simply changing the color. Then I'll charge money for it." I pity their obvious lack of intelligence.
Also it looks like the zebra rug from TS1.

eta: Still thinking about this stupid rug. Whoever made it didn't bother to look at a picture of a tiger first or they would know that tigers aren't even that color (which I'm assuming is some sort of burnt ocre). Tigers are not floodfilled. They are a deep sunburst orange on top that gradually fades to pure white on the belly. There are also little white stripey parts on the face. It always bothers me when someone tries to create something that they are completely ignorant about, especially animals.

And not to mention the simple fact that there are no tigers in Africa.  Roll Eyes This one fails on so many levels.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5593 on: 2009 November 03, 13:38:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Am I the only one who doesn't think this looks like a bunny?

Vase with leafes   

How can you screw up an EA mesh this badly? I do love that in the second two she says "In game pigs."  Cheesy
And From the same girl as above, this comes out tomorrow

The bows just don't look right, and the bottoms look cheap rhinestoney.

Its based on a real dress, and it "tailored with feathers and has an important belt."

Another shouty girl creation. She is 14 12 and she said she bought these heels, so she had to share them. To me they look like a larger version of one pair of heels that are already in the game.

eefje
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5594 on: 2009 November 03, 16:03:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Am I the only one who doesn't think this looks like a bunny?

Of course that's a bunny. Everybody knows that if you stretch out a bear's ears you get a bunny!  Roll Eyes

bear + longer ears = bunny is just as logical as zebra + orange = tiger
Pages: 1 ... 371 372 [373] 374 375 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: