PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 16:32:55

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 11 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 368 369 [370] 371 372 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1608937 times)
Andais
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #5535 on: 2009 October 26, 14:20:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You stupid bitch. He was convicted of raping my CHILD.

If I were you, I really would not brag about letting a pedophile have access to my children.  It's actually real sick.

There are still 2 pages of posts to read through, but I have to say this:  Go away, you self-righteous asshole.  It's one thing for you to come and call people here tight wads or debate the legality of the Booty (which I do NOT download from and I donate to respectable free sites whenever I am able).  But this is going too far.  I don't know Paden, but I am quite sure that she did not know that her ex was a pedophile.  It is something easily hidden and hard to prove (or disprove, for that matter).  Your comment makes light of a tragic situation that occurred to her and her child.  You come here preaching about how you own a business and how people here should be ashamed of themselves for supporting this site and how you have a moral high ground.  Bullshit.  You should be ashamed of yourself for this comment and you should apologize to Paden and her child. 

qwebnm
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #5536 on: 2009 October 26, 15:51:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just wanna say that her ex being mentally sick, doesn't touch her dignity at all. It's good she discovered that early.
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5537 on: 2009 October 26, 17:34:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That was what made my troll detector go off.  Somebody who wants to engage in "rational" discussion wouldn't do something so clearly designed to start a flame war.  But, hey, what do I know.  I'm just a philodendron.

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
Treasonous Republic
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #5538 on: 2009 October 26, 18:03:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I never realized something like this actually existed until I looked at Photobomb and found this rather disturbing image.
redraw
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5539 on: 2009 October 26, 19:00:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mine went off when not only he said that in a public forum about Paden allowing her ex to do that but also when he Quad posted after being told not to triple post.

And you are absolutely right Qwebnm.

And I'd rather not try to keep a wallet in those tights.  I think either the wallet would try to lemming out of those pockets or they will make a nice, obvious target for pick pockets.  Also, they do look pretty cruddy

Nuke paysites from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.
Elizadeath
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #5540 on: 2009 October 27, 02:10:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Doesn't

look a lot like..
 This ... only a lot fuglier, and more expensive? ($1 vs a subscription?... even if you need to buy at least $5 to be able to spend that $1 unless you got the $1 with the game or an expansion pack? Not to mention EA does have the right to sell crap for it's game.)

EA's is smoother than Ulker's. It has a recolor-able portion as well, but it doesn't make one's head look fantastically huge. Ulker's remake simply fails. Did I mention I hate that username too? It sounds wrong.

(please tell me if linking to an item in EA's store is wrong. I didn't see it mentioned in the FAQ though I looked it up.)
redraw
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5541 on: 2009 October 27, 03:39:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're fine Elizadeath.  We normally don't care about anything from either of the sims stores since it is EA that's selling their own stuff.

As for that hair, I can't believe I like the EA hair more than that hair.  The hair in the pony tail looks stringy and clumpy. and missed bangs when pulling back the hair unnerves me.  In an OCD way

Treasonous Republic
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #5542 on: 2009 October 27, 05:09:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's gravity defying hair, and not in the moderately cool yet supremely overused anime-type way. As a member of homo sapiens, I can attest that our hair certainly does not stick to our foreheads like that without some kind of glue or There's Something About Mary-eqsue "adhesive."
Elizadeath
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #5543 on: 2009 October 27, 05:28:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Someone at the 'My Sims 3 Blog' suggested the wearer had stuffed pads under the hair.

There's also some fairly visible gapping. It's sad.
redraw
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5544 on: 2009 October 27, 05:52:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Like those bump its that only raise some of the hair to make females look trendier?
http://www.glamour.com/beauty/blogs/girls-in-the-beauty-department/2009/03/i-tried-it-the-bump-it-hair-in.html
Sorry, was reading one of the snarkier fark.com before posting

Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5545 on: 2009 October 27, 07:17:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If it makes you feel any better those hair pad things were known as "rats" about 1900.

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
Elizadeath
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #5546 on: 2009 October 27, 09:11:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes. Like those. XD .. I'd never put such a thing in my hair. But then again, mine is thicker than the sim model's and longer. I also have bangs. And my hair's rather heavy so ponytails like that don't hold.

And I don't like those bump things on anyone. x.x .. people have tried doing the weird puff thing with my bangs, and it looks atrocious.
psychotichamster
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #5547 on: 2009 October 28, 05:10:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's gravity defying hair, and not in the moderately cool yet supremely overused anime-type way. As a member of homo sapiens, I can attest that our hair certainly does not stick to our foreheads like that without some kind of glue or There's Something About Mary-eqsue "adhesive."
I agree. In fact, it kind looks like the entire hairdo is glued on.
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5548 on: 2009 October 28, 13:53:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That headband hair is now available for download and, er, two people say they think ITS AWESOME and five people have downloaded it. Wha? Shocked

Lacking ideas for Halloween? How about going as that lovely demonic possessed mannequin? The eyes and other hideous creations are by SA Fortunecookie1.

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
paperbeth
ARR!

TS3 - Do not want!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5549 on: 2009 October 28, 14:04:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

First - why is that last "Lady Gaga" hair the color of piss?
I can't stand it when I see what's supposed to be blonde hair, made yellow or orange or green. Yellow =/= blonde!

Second - The creator of the "nocturnal eyes" needs to use a less recognizable photo to glue her sim face on to. I recognized Tyra right away. And as much as I can't stand that narcisisist Tyra, I still don't think she deserves to be used as a manequin in a crappy photoshopped picture made to sell pixels.

I couldn't find the exact photo that was used, but I found this one that is very similar. I just had to prove my point.

Third - I hate that people seem to think that eyes have to look like they glow in the dark in order to be pretty. As a brown-eyed girl, I wish there were more people making beautiful brown eyes for my sims.

edited to add photo
« Last Edit: 2009 October 28, 14:17:47 by paperbeth » Logged

My Deviant artwork here.
Pages: 1 ... 368 369 [370] 371 372 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: