PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 08:54:21

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 354 355 [356] 357 358 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1608643 times)
Austere
Sexist Creep
ARR!

No one is ugly except those who call people ugly.

View Profile
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #5325 on: 2009 October 09, 21:23:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Black eyes are generally darker and the eye is more squinty.
Plus, it should look like these:

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&source=hp&q=black%20eye&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

That's not funny, you nimrods. Now get that crap out of my member title.
redraw
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5326 on: 2009 October 09, 22:24:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sadly, the junkie and black eye are going to go the way of the COCKtail, which is not at all.

That yellow dress looks like it's rotting.

I've actually heard of dresses having pockets.  My sister's bridesmaid dresses had pockets.  They made a fuss about it as they weren't used to having dresses with pockets.

Nuke paysites from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.
Chomesuke
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #5327 on: 2009 October 10, 02:53:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love how the Junkie model has a t-shirt that says "love" on it :p
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #5328 on: 2009 October 10, 07:08:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And a black eye. The reason the person took issue with this one was because it was showcased on a female sim.
It's not a very good black eye, so I will hold out for a better one for Ellatorture.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
WrongWayLin
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #5329 on: 2009 October 10, 16:09:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've actually heard of dresses having pockets.  My sister's bridesmaid dresses had pockets.  They made a fuss about it as they weren't used to having dresses with pockets.

I have a dress with pockets. I love the idea of pockets-on-a-dress, especially for something like a wedding. It's terribly convenient for someone like me, who just happens to hate purses in every form. Like, my lips dry a lot. Need to carry around lip balm or a lipstick? Put it in your pockets!

How long do I have to be here before I'm officially a disillusioned miscreant?
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #5330 on: 2009 October 10, 19:33:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I was a little girl, my dresses always had pockets, much to my mom's distress when it came time to do laundry. Who knew that I was going to keep marbles, pebbles, bird feathers and assorted other things in there that would squick her out?? The worst one was when I peeled a bunch of grapes and put them in the pockets and forgot to eat them all. I can still hear the scream. Ooops. Cheesy

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5331 on: 2009 October 10, 21:47:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

From shouty girl again. But, she said this could be her last creation because she wants to go back to song writing.

In one of the other Pics of this you can tell the dress gets really weird looking when the sim moves.

The straps look like tattoos.

The gloves really throw the outfit off, and the wrinkles look really bad.

Everything just looks painted on.

I have no clue what that design is supposed to be.

Am I the only one that finds it sad this has had almost 2500 downloads today?

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #5332 on: 2009 October 10, 23:28:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That curtain looks like it's not even textured.  Do some people just compulsively download everything new, regardless of what it looks like?

I encourage Shouty Girl to pursue singing, and leave simming.  Or learn to mesh and texture better with free site tutorials.  Either one.  Just please stop stabbing me in the eyeballs.

Austere
Sexist Creep
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5333 on: 2009 October 11, 01:52:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cat, do you really want to turn on American Idol one day and find her exhibiting her shoutiness to the world?
But I do encourage her as well to pursue her career in songwriting. Hopefully it will not be in all caps and better than her eyebleach-worthy crap.

Austere
Sexist Creep
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5334 on: 2009 October 11, 01:59:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not only is dress too short, dress also looks like it was a plastic bag that got rained on. Not to mention it's going to look horrid in game.

Here because I simply don't get it. They've got one of these for every age group, called Flipflops as Swimwear. Anyone get this? Anyone at all? Let me see a show of hands.

This is supposed to be TEEN formal. One, it's 3000 miles away from formal. Two, those look like middle-aged, married-with-children women. Right. Plus the one in the middle seems intent on taking the position that displays her cash and prizes. If that tells you anything.

CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #5335 on: 2009 October 11, 02:43:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

rum_nate, Austere, you've found material for the Free Beats Payfug thread!  @ntoni@ at MTS did 50's shirts and skirts better, and Ninika's satin tops sure beat that gold dress. 

Austere - You're right, I hadn't thought through the Shouty Girl as singer idea. Wink

Lianaa at TSR brings us this photoshop fail fug.  Is it a buttnom dress?  You decide.

redraw
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5336 on: 2009 October 11, 04:38:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*looks at little miss LOUD's leotard and shudders* it's a fish leotard!

Also, with that news of her joining the singing circuit brings America's Got Talent to mind.  I remember during the Myspace auditions that there was a teenaged singer that sang pretty much off key, and, I shit you not, at points during the audition she screamed into the microphone.  I do like some screaming more than others, such as I do like how Rise Against screams during their more thrashier songs and I can't stand some of Lamb of God's songs, but my god the girl on AGT couldn't scream or sing, and I wonder if Little Miss Loud would fare the same.

Nuke paysites from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.
MrsBulldog
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #5337 on: 2009 October 11, 06:59:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, I didn't know where to put this exactly. I noticed there's no folder dedicated to "Claimjumped Creations", or "I Found Jacked Shit" or whatever and I didn't want to start a whole new thread. So, I'm sticking this here even tho' the upload itself isn't ugly, but the act of stealing is:

New metal pattern from TSR:

Destroy metal pattern that Around the Sims uploaded months ago (which I realize is pay, but plagiarism is plagiarism regardless)
http://www.aroundthesims3.com/patterns/pattern_metal_01.shtml

Aside from the TSR person adding a bit more rust, the patterns are identical. At first I thought, "oh, maybe both people just found the same rusty metal pattern on some seamless textures website." But then I saw this on ATS's page:"Copyright 2004 © Sandy, at Around the Sims/Around the Pixel / Redistribution or alteration of any item that can be found on this site is forbidden."

And, ironically, this on the TSR page: "Please do not re-upload without my name."

Okay, am I jumping to conclusions here, or is this a jacked texture?

One thing about living in Santa Carla I never could stomach, all the damn vampires.
PrincessKoriandr
ARR!

Inflicting Butthurt one Paysite at a Time...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5338 on: 2009 October 11, 07:06:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow...the last five pages have been filled with fug. It's like my own private fug-a-thon but without the great cause or snazzy announcer. Guess that would just make it a nightmare then.

Manpanties and Butthurt - The new feel good words of 2008.
missymoo
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #5339 on: 2009 October 11, 12:47:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cat that is definitely a buttnom dress!

Either I don't understand fashion and having your dress migrating up your bum is really the new 'in thing' for this season or some people are just smuttier than enough on that site.

You know you want to pay the sub at TSR just for those painted on buttons Tongue Who would be wearing 2 waistcoats at the same time anyway?
Pages: 1 ... 354 355 [356] 357 358 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: