PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 14:50:56

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 6 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 350 351 [352] 353 354 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1608875 times)
redraw
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #5265 on: 2009 October 04, 20:01:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Those TSR members crying about (C) infringement made my day.  If only they knew about Shakeshaft...  Yes, I read about that drama here while I was a lurker.

The front view of the black/purple pants look decent until you look into the mirror.  If the texture was more complete then it woulda been better.

Nuke paysites from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.
Austere
Sexist Creep
ARR!

No one is ugly except those who call people ugly.

View Profile
« Reply #5266 on: 2009 October 04, 21:16:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Holyshit. That was a CHAIR?

That's not funny, you nimrods. Now get that crap out of my member title.
redraw
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5267 on: 2009 October 04, 23:51:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Apparently, they are Austere  Angry.

Going back a page, yes, I can see the flesh  color on the ridiculous pink pants as well.  Let me guess, same creator on the 2 pants?

MrsBulldog
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #5268 on: 2009 October 06, 04:05:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, I saw this "Halloween hair" on TSR (I know, I know) and I thought this might be an ok stand-in until nextor-torres at GoS finishes those mohawks. I mean, look at the pic. Seems innocuous enough:

Alas, earwax, I thought wrong:

In the immortal words of GOB Bluth, "C'MON!"

I don't mind when you see something that looks like crap in the preview pic (see Lady Gaga everything in the above posts), 'cause it's giving an honest depiction of inherent crappiness. I'm not even mad when something looks okay in the preview pics, but it ends up not being CAStable, or has sucktastic CAStability. It's annoying, but it still looks like the preview despite its disappointing potential. But I hate tricksy advertising! Did the artist see this when playtesting and go: "Waitamunnit, it doesn't fit! I know, I'll call it HALLOWEEN HAIR 'cause teh gaps make it look like a wig. But I'll camouflage the gaps in the preview pics to boost my download numbers. I'm so smart!"  Angry

One thing about living in Santa Carla I never could stomach, all the damn vampires.
ShanOw
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5269 on: 2009 October 06, 05:28:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry to jump back a page but this made me lol:
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe everything submitted to TSR belongs to TSR. After all, I only have very limited rights to it after submission. I really can't edit it, remove it, or delete it. That tells me it's probably not mine anymore. Therefore I suspect that the only folks that could sue for damages would be either TSR and EA.

Sims Central  - SimSearch - My Blog!
The one who no longer needs stopping!
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5270 on: 2009 October 06, 05:55:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol That is such a great quote there. I can't wait to see if anyone comes back to say that TSR doesn't own anything you upload. The person is right on 2 parts though, TSR claims ownership of what you upload and that EA could sue, but TSR? Yeah right.  Roll Eyes

I wouldn't even bring up copyright infringement. Seriously. There's 1,000's of pay only items here that have trademarked manufactures logos on them. I'm not sure how much Versace, Ford, Gucci, or others like their names on Sims related pay content. Some of it is licenced or approved by the owner of the name, but I'll bet the vast majority of it isn't. Recently Ford has been shutting down enthusiast websites dedicated to the Ford Mustang due to infringement issues.

I don't agree with this Ebay person. This cuts into EA's profits. Any business without profit won't remain a business for very long. In order to offset that loss, EA needs to raise prices on items it sells. This is esentially a form of shop lifting.

This is from the same person. He is wrong about any pay content being licensed, none of it is. Though it is nice to see he recolonizes that they can't bring up copyright infringement. And I do love the last part. That CD is cutting into EA's profits? Oh really? I really doubt that CD is going to do anymore damage than sharing the store content at MATY.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Miikan
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5271 on: 2009 October 06, 11:13:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's one more for Halloween collection:

It surely hurts like hell.
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5272 on: 2009 October 06, 12:47:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ummmmm. Yeah.  what the hell is that supposed to be?  What kind of drugs is that one taking? 

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
kazoona
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #5273 on: 2009 October 06, 12:56:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's one more for Halloween collection:
*strange spiky thing*
It surely hurts like hell.

Please, someone tell me that this isn't intentional. If it is, though, I wonder what a crappily-made mesh has to do with Halloween. It's scary, yes, but WTF is up with people putting some shit like this up for download ?

On second thought, please don't answer this question. I think I'm better off not knowing.
Moune
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5274 on: 2009 October 06, 13:39:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That doesn't even look like a weird mesh. It looks more like a graphics card problem.  Man, what was the creator thinking.  Roll Eyes

* Formerly known as Peachfish *
Got a hungry sim that needs a nice place to have dinner? HERE is a new dining room for you.
rapture
ARR!

batman geek

View Profile
« Reply #5275 on: 2009 October 06, 14:53:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What in the world is that?  Shocked

Sims LJ

But how did one make a horse go?
"...Giddyap?"
redraw
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5276 on: 2009 October 06, 15:23:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fair warning, you might not hear from me for the rest of the day as that WTF shirt wants me to headdesk very, VERY hard.

Cookies
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #5277 on: 2009 October 06, 17:13:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The creator of that horrid spikey "dress" is even more weird.
I quote from their profile..

"IM 14 YEARS OLD IM VERY VERY VERY CREATIVE AND IM A SONGWRITER SINGER ACTER AND DANCER . "
..Sure you are.
"Style: Nudist"
...  Shocked

redraw
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5278 on: 2009 October 06, 17:29:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My ears, they bleed from the shouting!

Also, more fodder to EA about TSR's not so family friendlyness.

rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5279 on: 2009 October 06, 18:13:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is pay. You can also buy a small version of this.

Another pay lamp, buy the same person as above.

Is it ok to say this hair is insulting. The creator named it "Halloween : CHINESE Hair" Its by the shouting girl again, and this is the rest of her About Me:
10X FOR THE COMMENTS DOWNLOADING AND THANKING ME . I LOVE EVERYTHING WEIRD I DONT LIKE 2 COPY SOMETHING FROM SOME1 AND MY STYLE IS LIKE LADY GAGA I ALWAYS WEAR UNUSUAL THING

This is just odd. Reminds me of some Chuck Taylors that came out last year, you could rip part of the fabric away and you had a different one under it.

This is pay, and that skirt doesn't look like denim to me.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Pages: 1 ... 350 351 [352] 353 354 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: