PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 11:27:18

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 11 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 349 350 [351] 352 353 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1609584 times)
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #5250 on: 2009 October 03, 19:19:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You see this is a loveseat. If you take those cushions off you get the coffee table, also available for download.

That so looks like its painted on her.

Its called a Halloween Bra. What makes it a Halloween Bra?

The creator says its like a Lady Gaga costume and its for Halloween too.

Halloween Fingers. Looks like really long flesh colored fingernails.

The earnings are ugly and look like cheap plastic.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
ashantimania
ARR!

TSR Crap? Count On Me!

View Profile
« Reply #5251 on: 2009 October 03, 21:35:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OMG those fingernails  Shocked Oh ew  Lips sealed Thanks for disturbing me for life  Tongue

Mistakes are fine. But, when you do more mistakes in 20 minutes than most people do in one day, it's time to think.
Pixelated Runway - A Blog About The Sims 2 And Fashion
redraw
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5252 on: 2009 October 03, 22:24:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Really, what is that black thing near her arm supposed to do?

Please don't tell me the same person did the middle three.  As in the WTF strapless top, the side fin, and the wolverine bone claws for fingers

Nuke paysites from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.
Treasonous Republic
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #5253 on: 2009 October 04, 00:30:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

those "flowers" look like those.. whatchamacallits.. aqua globes?
Rather eerily, those are my thoughts exactly.

...Also, did someone not distribute the memo that says "fucking shit up does not make it acceptable for Halloween?"
ScooterBabe
ARR!

Take that, Jack Sparrow!

View Profile
« Reply #5254 on: 2009 October 04, 02:23:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The chick in the black suit looks as if she's been impaled in the side by some sort of wedge. Ouch!
Eww @ the fingernails.

Empress Paden's reaction to T$R: "I'll use my free will to spit in their eye and tell them to go take a flying fornication at a rapidly turning breakfast pastry before ever they see a dime outta me."
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #5255 on: 2009 October 04, 02:28:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do not want stabby bra!  Maybe the straps are monofilament?  Wouldn't that slice up your shoulders?

neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5256 on: 2009 October 04, 05:46:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What is that pink stuff floating around the ugly earring chick? It looks like there's a Klingon battle going on over her head.

misselektra
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #5257 on: 2009 October 04, 12:16:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Uh, those fingers disturb me.  Edwina Scissorfingers, anyone?  How can you even play the game without those things stabbing through everything?
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5258 on: 2009 October 04, 12:49:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is for Sims 2, and its pay.

Cara's Violin Dress.

The shirt like this that is in the Sims store looks much much better.

More puked on dresses.

Another Lady Gaga Halloween outfit thing.

And another.

I loved on comment to this, the person was asking where to get that hair. If I was going to comment on things just to get the kudos, I would at least do it like some people and make one message that fits everything.

And this is something I saw on the TSR forums. A seller on Ebay is selling a disk for GBP 3.00, or about US $4.77. The disk has all the content from the store, including this month's update. It also has some content from TSR, which has got them pissed off. I don't know how much of the TSR content on the disk is pay, if any, but they are claiming copyright infringement because the creators whos content is on the disk didn't give permission for their content to be redistributed.

Link to TSR forum thread: http://forums.thesimsresource.com/showthread.php?t=375606
Link to Ebay listing: http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Sims-3-store-content-houses-Lots-Dvd-Game-Guide-PC_W0QQitemZ250507289046QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Computing_Software_Software_SR?hash=item3a5365e1d6&_trksid=p3286.m63.l1177

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5259 on: 2009 October 04, 12:55:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

From that TSR thread:

Quote from: DuncX
Erm, isn't that illegal if a creator has specified that the item or items should not be redistributed onto other sites without their prior permission? This also means you can not sell said items either.

Quote from: chris_3413
Sounds like a certain eBay seller needs their butt kicked for what is effectively a copyright infringement, I hope someone has informed eBay of this, cause i'm sure they would remove the listing right away.

Ah, don't ya just love the smell of hypocrisy in the afternoon Cheesy
« Last Edit: 2009 October 04, 13:00:16 by Anyerfillag » Logged

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Austere
Sexist Creep
ARR!

No one is ugly except those who call people ugly.

View Profile
« Reply #5260 on: 2009 October 04, 14:58:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think I puked a bit when I saw those Beals syndrome leftovers Halloween fingers. Who told them that'd be a good idea?
Those pink pants...gah, I think Lady Gaga herself might file a lawsuit against them.

That's not funny, you nimrods. Now get that crap out of my member title.
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5261 on: 2009 October 04, 15:21:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

God that is horrible- of course most of the Lady GaGa Sims I have seen in general are terrible - I hate photoskinning and most of them are

Edited cause my brain went out the window

Considering the creators themselves are selling content that has to be installed using EA's tools since most of their TS3 creators use TS3W which requires the use of the Launcher to install content  - which the EULA says you cannot do - non-commercial means do not sell- they don't have a leg to stand upon- TOU's are not legally binding contracts- EULA"s are - by handing money over for the game or program you agree to follow EA's  rules including not redistributing their content for sale . EA has a leg to stand on with that seller- TSR does not because re: reselling TSR content the person is only reselling content that TSR creators don't have a legal right to sell anyways cause it is installed using EA"s tools
« Last Edit: 2009 October 04, 15:35:21 by dstar » Logged

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
lewisb
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5262 on: 2009 October 04, 18:30:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, if you mess up a mesh, you can upload anyway and call it Lady Gaga? I guess it would be okay if they tried to make it right, but you can see the flesh colored sides that stick out, and the under sides of the pants are flesh colored also. There is no such thing as quality there, those uploads prove it.

That sims 2 chair is truly ugly. Bad thing for Sims 2 is the textures are always that way til someone makes a retexture. At least in sims 3 the textures can be changed in game. I wonder if that's Murano's cause there is an ugly dining chair for Sims 3. Yep, it's pay.

http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-objects-furnishing-comfort-diningchairs/title/Ashley%20Stool/id/918878/

Hey Thomass! Kiss my "disillusioned miscreants" A**!
Keep crying fool!
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5263 on: 2009 October 04, 19:22:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since when does Lady Gaga wear pants? Pretty much the only thing I know about her is that she runs around pantsless.

When I saw that chair I wanted to cry. It's so ugly that it violates the laws of causality. It's like unholy water.

Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #5264 on: 2009 October 04, 19:33:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

From that TSR thread:

Quote from: DuncX
Erm, isn't that illegal if a creator has specified that the item or items should not be redistributed onto other sites without their prior permission? This also means you can not sell said items either.

Quote from: chris_3413
Sounds like a certain eBay seller needs their butt kicked for what is effectively a copyright infringement, I hope someone has informed eBay of this, cause i'm sure they would remove the listing right away.

Ah, don't ya just love the smell of hypocrisy in the afternoon Cheesy

My thoughts exactly.  Tongue I was reading through the responses and cracking up

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
Pages: 1 ... 349 350 [351] 352 353 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: