PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 20:20:35

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 14 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 348 349 [350] 351 352 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1609100 times)
Austere
Sexist Creep
ARR!

No one is ugly except those who call people ugly.

View Profile
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #5235 on: 2009 September 30, 22:08:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I actually hadn't realized that there was another hole in that top. Have one or the other, already. It looks like someone looked at it and said, "Can't decide which is sexier...so I'll just do both!"

Wow. The hair is so greasy it's developed some sort of acid that can burn through people's bodies.

Don't look down. You might impale your chest with your hair.

This bothers me because, for a pay item, couldn't they have at least made a little seat behind the car for the toddler instead of just plonking them on the hood? At this point, the toddler should have fallen off and been rolled over several times.

Paying for a dot rug. That I got on GoS for free, plus some awesome recolors. Overcompensating much?

Toddler made a star out of pipe cleaners at school today and we felt the need to frame it and sell it.
« Last Edit: 2009 September 30, 22:21:22 by Austere » Logged

That's not funny, you nimrods. Now get that crap out of my member title.
redraw
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5236 on: 2009 September 30, 22:26:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Austere, your finds are headdesk worthy.  Hold on a moment while I do so

*klunk*

I think I feel better.

Nuke paysites from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5237 on: 2009 September 30, 22:55:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Neriana Pocahontas was already married?  That left that juicy tidbit out in school.  What became of hubby #1? 

Yes, and I don't know if anyone knows what happened to him. All I've read about him says that, basically, we don't know.

Didn't early Europeans also have a tradition of swapping kids among noble families to encourage cooperation?  Had that gone out of style by that time?  Not that they would have given a kid to "savages". :/

That had gone out of style by then, I think, at least in northern Europe and other places where centralized government had recently taken a strong hold. Royal families were still exchanging kids through marriages of alliance, though.

And yeah, many of the issues between Native Americans and the English were based on Indians acting like they would toward another tribe, and expecting to be respected and treated with fairness and honesty in return. The English would then say, wow, thanks for all this food and showing us how to live here and stuff, bye now, and the Indians would go hey what? What's with not giving us anything in return? You people are not just smelly, loud and ugly (though Indians would never say that to English people's faces, they were far too polite, though they did try to teach Europeans how to wash and "accidentally" dunked them in water a lot), you are also uncivilized boors.

Miikan
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5238 on: 2009 October 01, 11:10:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, dear... the pink one looks like just painted on the body.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5239 on: 2009 October 01, 16:05:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

God, that dress is hideous. And that hole in the back seems to be very close to showing some ass.

Now this is one odd sofa.

These plants are part of the set that above sofa is part of. They look like balls stuck on green sticks.

The only thing you get here is the eyeliner, its supposed to be crystal. In the comments people were asking about the head dress, one person pointed out it was probably photoshoped, and the creator had this to say:
Oh, sorry but no, it's just photoshop. It just too beautiful to be a Sims-stuff
Beautiful? I think not.

I don't normally post lots, but this is a pay one, so I have to post it. The creator says its an Italian cottage.

What is with having super short tops?

Her breasts are just barely in that dress, and the elder one is just plain scary.

Look, a baby barfed on their dresses.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #5240 on: 2009 October 01, 18:51:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

God, that dress is hideous. And that hole in the back seems to be very close to showing some ass.

Yes! It's the "peek-a-butt" dress. Cheesy

And wow, are those spheres on sticks pay?  O.o
TSR customers really need to get out more, see what else is out there.

rapture
ARR!

batman geek

View Profile
« Reply #5241 on: 2009 October 01, 20:16:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

those "flowers" look like those.. whatchamacallits.. aqua globes?

Sims LJ

But how did one make a horse go?
"...Giddyap?"
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5242 on: 2009 October 01, 20:19:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it just my imagination, or has TSR gotten even worse? They're firmly in Carla Niven territory now.

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #5243 on: 2009 October 01, 20:46:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe good ol' Cardrew has joined forces with them? On second thought, there's only room enough for Thomass's enormous ego on TSR and methinks Niven just wouldn't grovel or whatever enough on their knees to suit the head loser over there.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Austere
Sexist Creep
ARR!

No one is ugly except those who call people ugly.

View Profile
« Reply #5244 on: 2009 October 01, 22:16:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What the hell is this thing and why is it pay?

Pretty sure the game came with one of these. Identical. And yes, it's pay.

That's not funny, you nimrods. Now get that crap out of my member title.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #5245 on: 2009 October 02, 02:20:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not actually. American Indians in what is now the U.S. weren't in danger of being killed if they refused to convert, nor were they safe from being killed if they did convert. The English just wanted their land, unlike in Canada where the French wanted their trade, or in South America and Mexico where the Spanish wanted their labor and their souls, and where they would be in danger of being killed if they didn't convert. In those days, Europeans didn't have much of a foothold in North America though. Something to note: there are more people of Native American descent living in Canada now than there were when Europeans got here and there are probably more people of Native American descent living in South America and Mexico than when Europeans got here. The U.S. is the only nation in the continental Americas that nearly destroyed its native population.
Well, when your goal is simply to take someone's land without a concern or use for the people that are already on it, this course of action tends to ultimately destroy the people involved, as opposed to the other two approaches, where the people still possess economic value and therefore having them all exterminated is counterproductive to those goals. In the land scenario, the people are not seen as having economic value, and therefore, tend to get exterminated. The Spanish did, however, nearly entirely destroy the native cultures present.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5246 on: 2009 October 02, 02:36:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it just my imagination, or has TSR gotten even worse? They're firmly in Carla Niven territory now.

No it's not you. I been thinking the same thing. The gang really have their skank on these days.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
rapture
ARR!

batman geek

View Profile
« Reply #5247 on: 2009 October 02, 19:29:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And just when I was thinking T$R couldn't possibly get worse.

Really now, they've set a new low. And I bet they'll limbo under that too.  Angry

Sims LJ

But how did one make a horse go?
"...Giddyap?"
ScooterBabe
ARR!

Take that, Jack Sparrow!

View Profile
« Reply #5248 on: 2009 October 02, 23:30:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Really now, they've set a new low. And I bet they'll limbo under that too.  Angry

They have enough slime around there to help out with that, thanks to Thoma$$.

Augh! The peek-a-boo dress hurts my eyes! Pass the eye bleach, please.

Empress Paden's reaction to T$R: "I'll use my free will to spit in their eye and tell them to go take a flying fornication at a rapidly turning breakfast pastry before ever they see a dime outta me."
missymoo
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #5249 on: 2009 October 03, 16:07:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The eye bleach... it burns!
Pages: 1 ... 348 349 [350] 351 352 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: