PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 09:08:52

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 12 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 335 336 [337] 338 339 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1608654 times)
Veles
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #5040 on: 2009 September 10, 22:44:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am deeply sorry if the rules have changed, but I found really ugly recolour of subscribers only mesh. On TSR.

You don't have to like or download free items. But just learn to respect them and their creators. I have no idea how to mesh stuff, and that tinfoil hat isn't something I could do myself. So, I'm thankful to the creator, because I might need that hat in future.  Smiley It's perfect for SF theme.

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #5041 on: 2009 September 10, 22:48:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wasn't dising anything, but since you clearly are incapable of reading, perhaps you might step this way into the meathead grinder. There's a sale on Solent Green.

And I am many things, but a N00b is most defiantly not one of them.

But I digress. Don’t argue with fools. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Could have fooled me, specially and definitely with your defiant attitude towards realizing that you were in the wrong about what you said about the tin foil hat from MTS. If you have doubts about a creation from a free site, keep them to yourself and don't post a picture of it in the ugliest PAYSITE thread. When you do that, it looks like you are, indeed and defiantly, bashing a free site creation.

Also, my reading comprehension is most likely rather above yours, so you'd best STFU about that kind of stuff and go to a site where they enjoy haggling about that kind of shit. As for Soylent Green, too bad you don't get the fact that the shit is a piece of fiction from a movie of the same name, numbnut. For the last thing, you registered on the 7th and just jumped right on in and made some stupid mistakes. Your future could be bright if you learn from your mistakes, or you could go right down the crapper with some of the trolls that have bothered this site before. So, yes, you are indeed, definitely, a n00b.

As for fools, the only one I see here that fits that category is YOU. Have a nice day.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
rapture
ARR!

batman geek

View Profile
« Reply #5042 on: 2009 September 10, 22:52:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Captnsama, just quit while you're ahead.

Trust me.  Wink

Sims LJ

But how did one make a horse go?
"...Giddyap?"
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5043 on: 2009 September 10, 22:54:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would hardly consider that ahead. But ya.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
rapture
ARR!

batman geek

View Profile
« Reply #5044 on: 2009 September 10, 22:58:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, "quit while you're behind" doesn't have quite the same ring unfortunately. But you know what I mean.  Cheesy

Sims LJ

But how did one make a horse go?
"...Giddyap?"
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #5045 on: 2009 September 10, 23:10:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If the recolors comes from T$R then go ahead Veles. Anything on a paysite is considered as cannon fodder, even fug recolors Smiley (Btw this one pukes! Plus the hat is way too big.)

The tinfoil pic I posted comes from T$R, it's for sims 3. Apparently the creator is blind since (s)he pretends that it's a crown. I really doesn't think the blind creator stealed it from the sims 2's well known tinfoil hat 'cause really this sims 3 version is darn ugly and the sims 2's free one was extremely well done with a way better shape and texture. Btw this one could be used in the freestuff pawns paystuff topic. What is really odd though is how anyone can call that a crown...?! I LOLed when I saw the item's name, hence the pic I shared here for ma' fellows. If I knew it'ld have made that mess, I wouldn't have posted it.

I'm adding Liana's latest sims 3 donation set pic as photoshopped fug:

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
El Diablo
ARR!

Sticks and stones, mate.

View Profile
« Reply #5046 on: 2009 September 10, 23:51:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Little n00b, yer doin' it rong! We don't dis free site creations, so I suggest you STFU and lurk MOAR. Also, reading the FAQ would be a good idea before someone decides to use that rabbit hide of yours to make glove liners with.
No, Paden, no! Don't hurt the bunny!  Cry

The one who angers you, controls you.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #5047 on: 2009 September 11, 00:00:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't say that I was going to do it, I'd much rather munch the pancake, to be honest. I once had a pet bunny, til the neighbor's goddamn rottweiler broke into the cage and tore Lenny to shreds. Hate that dog.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
El Diablo
ARR!

Sticks and stones, mate.

View Profile
« Reply #5048 on: 2009 September 11, 00:18:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wouldn't touch that pancake. It's got rabbit hairs all over it.  Tongue

The one who angers you, controls you.
minionsRmine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5049 on: 2009 September 11, 00:40:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All of Liana's clothes look like the sims have a hip out of place or something. That's a good look, yup.

Children suck on lollipops
The IRS likes to suck your money
Paysites just... suck.
millahnna
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5050 on: 2009 September 11, 02:27:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wasn't dising anything, but since you clearly are incapable of reading, perhaps you might step this way into the meathead grinder.

Oh irony on the interwebs, don't ever change.

"I always look like a heart floating in a jar of formaldehyde when I go swimming. Always. I make a point of it. Doesn't everybody?"  -- HeyBubbe
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5051 on: 2009 September 11, 04:56:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The poor Sim in the green hat looks like she's going to cry.

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5052 on: 2009 September 11, 06:28:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, "quit while you're behind" doesn't have quite the same ring unfortunately. But you know what I mean.  Cheesy

Depends whose behind you're behind.

Quote from: minionsRmine
All of Liana's clothes look like the sims have a hip out of place or something. That's a good look, yup.

Popularized by Paris Hilton. And wow that eggplant-colored dress is hideous.

rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5053 on: 2009 September 11, 06:53:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: minionsRmine
Popularized by Paris Hilton. And wow that eggplant-colored dress is hideous.

Well isn't it all hideous?  Smiley
« Last Edit: 2009 September 11, 07:45:47 by rum nate » Logged

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Veles
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #5054 on: 2009 September 11, 07:28:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Liana is maybe trying to make this hip her TS3 trademark. Her TS2 trademark were, of course, teeny tiny waists. God, I hate her meshes.

The one Maxis-made thing I like is Sim bodyshape and I avoid meshes that don't follow its proportions. Or at least, I'm trying to.

Pages: 1 ... 335 336 [337] 338 339 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: