PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 23:51:42

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 319 320 [321] 322 323 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1619892 times)
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #4800 on: 2009 August 17, 04:24:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really like that program. This could become a very useful tool for us in the future. Smiley

Now, a problem. I can't get any screenshots of TSR. Every time I try it says the file doesn't appear to be a valid Rankosaurus file, but I have no problem taking pics on this site.

The Mods are really deleting the comments pointing out this is something you can get in game, and the comments saying what the number code for it is. I have to share this comment though:

DOT I realize you Username now. Polka DOTS copy themselves, therefor you COP EA's work.
« Last Edit: 2009 August 17, 04:39:21 by rum nate » Logged

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Robyn
Landlubber

Brennen Sie sie!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4801 on: 2009 August 17, 04:42:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I shouldn't be surprised that the bucketfill is Dot's "work".
Here's a link, spread the word, folks!

http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-materials-miscellaneous/title/Solid%20Misc%20Gold%20Tone/id/906358/

BTW, kenmlt, or was it SnarkyShark, I hope you no longer have ambitions of being a TSR FA specializing in patterns. Wink  You clearly don't have what it takes.  Your red tiling avatar texture took way too much time and effort.  FA's have weekly quotas to meet, you know!  Chop chop!  Move those color sliders!  Yah!

Wow... I can't believe they're charging for that!

Do they screen what their FA's make, or just anything they make ends up Pay crap?

Pfffft either way.

CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #4802 on: 2009 August 17, 05:32:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

More hilarity at TSR.  The theory is DOT does not understand sarcasm.

---------------

edit: DOT might be asleep!  Quick, post the RGB values again, folks with accounts!

red: 213
green: 171
blue: 63

edit2: Yes! missmudkip is on the ball!

edit3: And DOT, that is not "solid gold".   A lovely mustard or curry, yes, an earthy orange, sure, but not gold.

edit4: Okay, she's not asleep.  Comments deleted again.  Though not the really funny one.  Dumb DOT.

-------------------------------------------------------------

If that really is from MTS2Staff, good on ya, MTS!

« Last Edit: 2009 August 17, 07:51:08 by CatOfWar » Logged

rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4803 on: 2009 August 17, 07:59:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol, nice comment, and its still there. I do hope that is an actual person from the MTS staff, and not just some random person though.

I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
lewisb
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4804 on: 2009 August 17, 09:40:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That was Delphy. Hilarious!

Dot should be ashame!  Probably too airheaded for that. (sigh)

Hey Thomass! Kiss my "disillusioned miscreants" A**!
Keep crying fool!
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4805 on: 2009 August 17, 09:57:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Haha, I love Delphy.

Now I wonder, will they ban that account? They deleted his comment.

dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #4806 on: 2009 August 17, 10:33:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nah, I doubt they'll ban him. Perhaps someone will mention it to him, but it sure does seem like right now they're still somewhat shmoozey over the Shakeshaft incident. I think he played that very well, indeed. Cheesy

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4807 on: 2009 August 17, 12:38:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: CatOfWar
edit: DOT might be asleep!  Quick, post the RGB values again, folks with accounts!

Yes, inventing "GOLD" all on her own must have been extremely tiring for DOT. No doubt she's resting up so that today she can discover "GREEN" or (eureka!) "ORANGE".
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4808 on: 2009 August 17, 15:25:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Before it gets deleted, Chaz posted another comment on Stefan's Scarlett Johansson.

If it does get deleted, this is what it was:

I think it may be directed at the comment before him:

Stefan your sim is great since sims 3 is the hardest game in making everything including celebrities. Chaz designs stop being mean and crawl back to tsr.

Does anyone else want to just go punch Chaz in the face? And possibly destroy his computer?

ETA:

Its a short dress for toddlers. Thats one odd dress.

And Cara is back. It just looks like she has water ballons instead of breasts.
« Last Edit: 2009 August 17, 15:55:59 by rum nate » Logged

SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4809 on: 2009 August 17, 16:01:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Funny thing is, Cara's breasts, while not really well shaped, are not all -that- huge.  And if people do -good- larger breasted sims, I'd get them in a heartbeat.  Even as a kid -most- woman had more than a b-cup or a small c.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
sleegee
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #4810 on: 2009 August 17, 17:53:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh lovely.

First DOT tries "SHAPE" and now she tries to do "COLOR?"

I hope she's a victim of natural selection.

*goes back to lurkdom*
MrsBulldog
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #4811 on: 2009 August 17, 18:21:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

CatofWar, thanks for posting that link-didn't see the request for it 'till now. And while on the topic, the pattern is now free.

Thomas & DOT both commented:
Thomas:
This creation should never have been set pay in the first place, I blame the weekend and a faulty submission system. Now drop the insults please.

DOT
My items.  My mini.  My Comments.  My Delete.  This is not your blog.  Standdown.

Well, good. It was appalling that it was a pay item. HOWEVER, that doesn't change the fact that 160+ people still actually PAID for it... and probably the same people that send money to needy millionaires in Nigeria. The mind, it boggles.

And Thomas's comment leads me to believe that being released as a pay item was a gaff. In which case, DOT still could have acknowledged the gaff with a little integrity instead of defensiveness by admitting it shouldn't be pay, and that the pay item designation is a mistake. Oh well. There's no accounting for self-awareness and social grace.

One thing about living in Santa Carla I never could stomach, all the damn vampires.
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4812 on: 2009 August 17, 18:27:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And Thomas's comment leads me to believe that being released as a pay item was a gaff. In which case, DOT still could have acknowledged the gaff with a little integrity instead of defensiveness by admitted it shouldn't be pay, and that the pay item designation is a mistake. Oh well. There's no accounting for self-awareness and social grace.

Given the quality of much of the pay content on TSR and given Thomass's lack of integrity about other things such as  issues with his site, the content on his site, malware in his creation tools and ads, condoning the theft of other creators work, association with site hackings, threatening emails and unfounded legal complaints,  he is probably lying his ass off because he knows his site is going downhill fast now that the Free Community is sick of TS's  bullshit and simply won't take anymore. There is only one thing that occurs when you have been shoveling shit for years- you get covered in it. Thomass's efforts to take a shower to get rid of the shit are massive fail.
« Last Edit: 2009 August 17, 18:57:11 by dstar » Logged

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4813 on: 2009 August 17, 18:54:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't believe she actually typed  "standdown". Who the fuck says that?  Oh ya and mistake my ass. I think she just wanted to get our attention. She misses us and we haven't been there for her lately. She's a bit clingy. She's probably kinda lost. She's lampless. We shouldn't be too harsh.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Andais
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4814 on: 2009 August 17, 19:11:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bah, I can't see MTS from work.  I'll have to try and remember to go see what Chaz wrote under Stefan's sim.  Chaz wishes he could make such lovely sims.
Pages: 1 ... 319 320 [321] 322 323 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: