PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 16, 08:58:23

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 313 314 [315] 316 317 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1618712 times)
EmilyTwitch
Mentally Retarded
ARR!

is still in 12-school...

View Profile WWW
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #4710 on: 2009 August 07, 00:48:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, dreads? They look like when you try and draw hair on a stick figure and it's just little squiggly lines.  Roll Eyes

Oh look, I get a speshul title. Thanks Pescado.
Artwork?
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4711 on: 2009 August 07, 01:53:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think that is just a female to make conversion, because I'm pretty sure that is the dreads for female that came with the game.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #4712 on: 2009 August 07, 03:17:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, the mesh is real crap because it's EA's mesh. In the vanilla game it's a female hair. T$R creator converted it to male. What is lame though is making a mere conversion a pay item.

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4713 on: 2009 August 07, 03:20:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK, so EA thinks dreads should look like over-cooked french fries? 

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4714 on: 2009 August 07, 03:25:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK, so EA thinks dreads should look like over-cooked french fries? 

Well if you change the color of the hair you could probably make them look like undercooked french fries, just regular french fries, and even french fries with ketchup on its ends.  Wink

I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4715 on: 2009 August 07, 03:51:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well given that EA thinks that Japanese people in a Japanese Vacation Village have blond or red hair and blue eyes them thinking that dreadlocks look like wet noodles isn't surprising. Give me Oepu's Maxis Edits, and Age and Gender Conversions of Maxis Hair Meshes any day- at least hers look good.

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
Moonie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4716 on: 2009 August 07, 04:07:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it just me, or does that guy look very feminine?  Undecided

Two atoms were sitting at a bar... one says "I think I just lost an electron."  The other asks "are you sure?" To which the first one replies " I'm positive." - Wadsworth (from Fallout 3)
paperbeth
ARR!

TS3 - Do not want!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4717 on: 2009 August 07, 06:27:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All the TS3 males look feminine to me. I thinks it's because of the chins. Men generally have a larger chin and stronger jawline than women in RL. I've noticed that all TS3 people so far have exactly the same chin.

My Deviant artwork here.
Dr House
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4718 on: 2009 August 07, 06:52:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

HP manages to have non-feminin male models in her hair threads. They have a huge jaw. I don't even know how did their author do, when I tried ingame it was ridiculous, but I'm not good at making sims at all.

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
simovitch
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #4719 on: 2009 August 07, 08:53:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Again with clothes looking like from Sims 1. To me it looks like a real image pasted on a mesh, which is what a lot of people did on Sims 1.

Actually in game the back is crooked, you cant really tell when the sim is walking but if you see her standing straight that back goes straight down

so not worth paying for so i got it off of you guys

i seriously wonder if some of these custom content creators are drunk or high when they create this stuff because they have flaws that can be easily avoided

same with XMSims even though the stuff is free they take the flaws they have made for sims 2 hair and put them in sim 3...gee thanks
EmilyTwitch
Mentally Retarded
ARR!

is still in 12-school...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4720 on: 2009 August 07, 17:15:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually in game the back is crooked, you cant really tell when the sim is walking but if you see her standing straight that back goes straight down

so not worth paying for so i got it off of you guys

i seriously wonder if some of these custom content creators are drunk or high when they create this stuff because they have flaws that can be easily avoided

same with XMSims even though the stuff is free they take the flaws they have made for sims 2 hair and put them in sim 3...gee thanks
*Bolded by me.

So you are saying its completely ugly and uneven, yet you downloaded it... Say what?

Oh look, I get a speshul title. Thanks Pescado.
Artwork?
Dr House
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4721 on: 2009 August 07, 19:05:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

EmilyTwitch, I downloaded it for my booty collection yet I didn't pay for it. Maybe simovitch did the same Roll Eyes At least That's what I hope. What a scam.
(haven't tried this set ingame though as it looks really too shitty lol)

rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4722 on: 2009 August 08, 00:31:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't know jackets naturally fanned out like that.
Note: there are also teen male and female versions of this. This one is adult female. They are supposed to be based off the robes in Harry Potter.  Roll Eyes

Why pay to get this when you can just download leggings like that for free on MTS, GOS, and I'm pretty sure there are a free pair on TSR, and pair it with that skirt, which came with the game.

This is just scary. They call it metallic swimwear. I really would not want to see these in game.

Is it just me, or do these seem a little tight on those guys?

I didn't know we could adjust our sims heights.  Wink

I'm going to quote one of the comments on this dress:

Thats sooooo much better then the dress they have in game that makes every sim who wears it look like a blimp.

The dresses in game make the sims look like blimps?

Is this a real style out there? Please tell me it isn't, these are damn ugly, and they would probably fuck your feet up even more than heels normally do.

I'm going to stop now, that site is getting worse and worse.

whatnow
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #4723 on: 2009 August 08, 22:40:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Those ugly shoes look like the invisible shoes TS2 young adults probably are wearing, at least it would explain why they can hardly walk.

And just in case it wasn't painful enough for the eye, the artist choose that lovely zebra pattern  Roll Eyes
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #4724 on: 2009 August 09, 00:38:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

<whole lotta fug>

Wow. That's... yeah. Wow.
Shiny... swimsuits? Leotards? Lingerie? Undies? What the hell are those things?! And why do they have zippers?!

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Pages: 1 ... 313 314 [315] 316 317 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: