PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 23:21:16

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 17 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 308 309 [310] 311 312 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1626207 times)
ferncapel
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #4635 on: 2009 July 26, 13:36:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh. My. !!!!! That looks so painful! I cringed on viewing that! That sim needs counselling after that painful penetration!
Austere
Sexist Creep
ARR!

No one is ugly except those who call people ugly.

View Profile
« Reply #4636 on: 2009 July 26, 17:09:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

UHM. What exactly is making the skirts do that?  Undecided I literally clapped my legs together after seeing that.

That's not funny, you nimrods. Now get that crap out of my member title.
snowball
ARR!

Iz in ur downhill, rollin' uphill.

View Profile
« Reply #4637 on: 2009 July 26, 19:06:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am so never wearing skirts without underwear again. Oh wait, I never did that anyway. Paysite stupidity.

Icy balls are not allowed :-/
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #4638 on: 2009 July 26, 20:02:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yet another pay item that fails more than I thought was possible.  Pay for a skirt that exposes and then violates your sim!  Maybe she meant to put that on Pandora Sims?

*goes to find eye bleach*

whatnow
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #4639 on: 2009 July 26, 22:03:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, for half a second, surprised in a good way, I thought the creator intended it to look that way. Like, what do you know, jassims 's selling those horrible girlie long PJ's, kitties and bunnies and pink lace and what not, and there he is, secretly spreading pantyless outfits  Grin
But then the sim sat to begin whatever activity she's performing wih the toddler on the pics, and I realised I had been an optimistic idiot for thinking the creator intended anything at all except making the outfit look normal on the one picture he shows on his paysite. It was just one more bad mesh afterall ...

(Of course, it's not much compared to this masterpiece: http://phorum.mustnotbenamed.com/index.php/topic,5.1065.html , the famous dress)
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #4640 on: 2009 July 27, 15:31:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

whatnow, I have to say this is the funniest bug I've seen. And the biggest and most hairy beaver I've ever seen lol Grin

So Rosesims started converting her sims 2 hairs for sims 3. She posted her first hair, clearly labelled "Free", duh. Bitch...
Well behold: it has a hole!

Click on the image for a fullscreen.
The hole must have appeared when she glued the fringe part to the bob. Lazy bitch Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: 2009 July 27, 20:30:14 by Dr House » Logged

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4641 on: 2009 July 27, 20:13:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Simslice has got pay junk now. "Custom" cars. Wintermuteai1 is saying they "should be the FIRST EVER CUSTOM CARS made for TS3." The thing is, they aren't custom cars. Its what you see a lot of on Simslice, in game content ripped out and then charged for. For sale are the Limo, Fire Truck, Taxi Cab, Repair Truck and Repo Truck.

Link for anyone one who want to see: http://www.simslice.com/thesims3/guests/ts3-wintermuteai1-pg1.htm

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Qing
ARR!

Kek

View Profile
« Reply #4642 on: 2009 July 27, 20:44:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

whatnow, I have to say this is the funniest bug I've seen. And the biggest and most hairy beaver I've ever seen lol Grin

So Rosesims started converting her sims 2 hairs for sims 3. She posted her first hair, clearly labelled "Free", duh. Bitch...
Well behold: it has a hole!

Click on the image for a fullscreen.
The hole must have appeared when she glued the fringe part to the bob. Lazy bitch Roll Eyes

Wow...I feel bad for the sims that have to deal with that atrocious hair. Probably feel a draft 24/7  Sad

JESUS CHRIST IT'S T$R! GET IN THE CAR!
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #4643 on: 2009 July 27, 22:39:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*snip*

That's hair?  In the small image, I swear I thought it was a lampshade and Dot immediately came to mind.

Axeleefe
ARR!

This Chair be high, Says I

View Profile
« Reply #4644 on: 2009 July 28, 08:25:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd be pretty shocked if this HASN'T been posted before. Simslice did a quick alpha edit of the Maxis wedding dress and whoopee!

WTF? Maybe in 'Drunken Prostitute Vegas 9'.

Speaking of Simslice, can someone explain how this is a toga?

captaincaliena
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4645 on: 2009 July 28, 14:16:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*is still laughing at the pantyless skirt*

Axeleefe, your pics aren't working and I so desperately want to see what you're talking about! (not sarcasm)

I'm just gonna go over to Simslice and search because I loves me some pay item bashing.

Why should I pay for anything I can get for free?
Anyone on Facebook?  Add Me!
Motoki
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4646 on: 2009 July 28, 16:08:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-hair-hairstyles-female/title/Tonks%20Hair/id/899520/

Seriously?
« Last Edit: 2009 July 28, 16:43:34 by Motoki » Logged

In Communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #4647 on: 2009 July 28, 16:14:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Motoki, what that shit? Where did you get that? Sad You've found one really smelly turd, go wash your hands now! You're risking a very serious infection.

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #4648 on: 2009 July 28, 16:20:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love how that is the EA hair mesh for when your sims leave the catacombs and they are covered in black spots with their hair all frizzy, and TSR is advertising it as a new mesh.  Roll Eyes

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
captaincaliena
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4649 on: 2009 July 28, 16:49:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love how that is the EA hair mesh for when your sims leave the catacombs and they are covered in black spots with their hair all frizzy, and TSR is advertising it as a new mesh.  Roll Eyes

You are a genius! 

"TSR: Now claiming lesser known EA meshes as their own.  Subscribe today!"

Why should I pay for anything I can get for free?
Anyone on Facebook?  Add Me!
Pages: 1 ... 308 309 [310] 311 312 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: