PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 23:05:47

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 13 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 307 308 [309] 310 311 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1626184 times)
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #4620 on: 2009 July 24, 19:08:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

rum nate - I put $5 on that critical comment being nuked within the week!

I don't make bets I know I will lose.Wink But yeah, that comment will probably go soon, especially since it was made by an FA and is pay.
Eh, you could bet a bottle of rum that it will be gone in two days or some such.  Kind of like "how many jelly beans are in the jar".  Whoever gets closest to the actual lifespan of that comment, without going over, wins!  Personally alerting Cadiva about the comment is cheating, so no one even think of doing that! Wink

Qing
ARR!

Kek

View Profile
« Reply #4621 on: 2009 July 24, 22:37:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hah, I made a critique on a pay, FA item once. I'm not sure if it's there anymore. XD I guess some people can't handle the truth about their 'FEATURED' items.

JESUS CHRIST IT'S T$R! GET IN THE CAR!
captaincaliena
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4622 on: 2009 July 24, 23:03:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was gonna post that hideous TS3 hair, but you guys beat me to it!  I love the comment as well.  Bet you anything someone will respond with another comment going "ZOMG! ur retarded! this is sooo pretty! Luvs it!!!  MOAR HAIR PLZ!!!"

Oh yea, and as far as the leather skirt, I tested it out.  The wrinkles ARE photoshopped on and yes it DOES look like ass.  There's another one that looks like ass in the game and is poorly made.  Gotta remember which one it is though....

EDIT: Found it! It's a Lianaa TSR item.  And yes, it IS subscription only.  The only thing I can think when I look at the in-game shots of this thing is Dr. House's avatar: "pay item?!"

I like to call this: "HALP! Mah pants be eatin mah shirt!"
Gorgeous, huh?  Martha PoorTestDummy (Yes, that's the sim's last name) doesn't look too happy to be wearing TSR pay crap does she?

Juju PoorTestDummy doesn't look thrilled either.  This time it's lightly better, but you can still see the skirt eating the edges of the shirt on the side.

I feel the need to post this on the TSR forum with "This is the quality you're paying for at TSR.  Try MTS for better FREE content"

« Last Edit: 2009 July 24, 23:33:16 by captaincaliena » Logged

Why should I pay for anything I can get for free?
Anyone on Facebook?  Add Me!
Austere
Sexist Creep
ARR!

No one is ugly except those who call people ugly.

View Profile
« Reply #4623 on: 2009 July 25, 04:15:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, I'm pretty sure hair doesn't fold over in the back like you're about to wrap a present. That's just me.

Hey, it's those pigtail propellers from Spy Kids!

And a cheese casserole on this Sim's head.

That's not funny, you nimrods. Now get that crap out of my member title.
whatnow
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #4624 on: 2009 July 25, 06:39:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't find it since it's been in the booty for almost a ccouple of months already, but I thought I'd share (hope it's OK) just how great this jassim pay item (the one on the left):

looks in game:

And this is only the ass venting part of it, I also have a... front view of the young lady seated on the floor, where one (namely her poor alien toddler half-sister again) discovers that the skirt is pantyless and actually kinda skirtless too, but I don't know if I can show it, my sims wearing non-barbie default.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4625 on: 2009 July 25, 09:21:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Though I would point this out, TSR has some new Sims 3 SAs and FAs:

Select Artists:

* Carpe Diem
    * evi
    * Neptunesuzy
    * katelys
    * jcissette

Featured Artists:

* Vanilla Sim
    * Apple
    * Illiana
    * Francien

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Axeleefe
ARR!

This Chair be high, Says I

View Profile
« Reply #4626 on: 2009 July 25, 11:43:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

evi? Wasn't he/she/it already a FA?
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4627 on: 2009 July 25, 13:29:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She (evi is a she, right?) is for Sims 2. Its like the thief, a FA for Sims 2 and a SA for Sims 3.

I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
captaincaliena
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4628 on: 2009 July 25, 17:40:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like the last comment on this hair:

It looks very unfinished and buggy. For example there is a gap at the ear. Moreover it looks a little bit to big for the small head.

I checked the comments today and along with my predicted (see above post) response of "MOAR HAIR!"  This is what the creator had to say. 

"Basically this hair wants to be a bit 'wind blown' style hair and that's not a 'gap' because if you watch it sidewards (in-game, not just this picture) you can see it's combed to sidewards/back (since it's the modificated version of a game hair), on the other hand her face size is normal, she just has taller forehead and the distances are relatively smaller between the senses) ~~Other than that it doesn't want to be a very narrowly planned hair it's rather sims2 style and I wrote it's planned for Aishwarya)) sorry I had to write it"

Dear Lord, learn some sentence structure and proper English!  Other than that, that sounds like a VERY solid excuse for why your hair sucks.  Yep, very very solid... And lastly, hair is inanimate.  It does not "want" to do anything.  It doesn't have emotions or desires. Even if it did, I still don't think that pixelized game hair would WANT to do anything.

Why should I pay for anything I can get for free?
Anyone on Facebook?  Add Me!
Dodreih
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #4629 on: 2009 July 25, 18:48:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really hate that hair, not just because it looks like shit, but also that you can't recolor it...!!  Undecided
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #4630 on: 2009 July 25, 21:10:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

whatnow Great picture of that "ass venting" mesh.  The front view would be great too, you can hide the poor sim's shame with blurring or pixelization, or just a black square with "censored" written on it. Wink

snowball
ARR!

Iz in ur downhill, rollin' uphill.

View Profile
« Reply #4631 on: 2009 July 25, 21:18:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And lastly, hair is inanimate.  It does not "want" to do anything.  It doesn't have emotions or desires. Even if it did, I still don't think that pixelized game hair would WANT to do anything.

But... but MY hair always wants things!  Embarrassed
BTW, I'm really happy my hair still doesn't look as fugly as that one. It's because mine has never wished to be "wind blown" yet. It usually just asks me for cheeseburgers. See? It's not my fault I can haz big belly, it's my HAIR wanting all those cheeseburgers! Damn hair, I need to get greater distances between my senses.

Icy balls are not allowed :-/
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #4632 on: 2009 July 26, 05:11:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

snowball, you're prescient, how did you know there would be a perfectly appropriate lolcat on icanhazcheezburger?

Here's a response to all things Dot.  It's a bit late, I know, but I only saw it today.

rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4633 on: 2009 July 26, 07:58:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Again with clothes looking like from Sims 1. To me it looks like a real image pasted on a mesh, which is what a lot of people did on Sims 1.

whatnow
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #4634 on: 2009 July 26, 11:28:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, since I don't know how to blur the shame place is exactly where the problem is, I had a long and open conversation with Ajay Loner's elder daughter (for she's the unfortunate young lady), and she agreed to the sacrifice "They have to know, she said, like all paysites I know they're using the same mesh for a lot of items -MOAR Money!-, it could happen to anybody!!"
So after giving the toddler a bath in the dog's tub outside, as seen on the previous picture, the girl felt bad and decided to spend some quality time with the poor green thing for forgiveness, unfortunately traumatizing little Mélanie even more! As she sat down and started singing, her skirt somehow almost entirely vanished, only leaving a narrow band of cloth towards the waist and that strange blue part "down there", as she later put it in her own words. "It was trying to penetrate my private garden, I know it!!!", she said.

I know those are disturbing pictures, so let me know if you think I shall remove them  Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 307 308 [309] 310 311 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: