PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 01:37:32

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 275 276 [277] 278 279 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1619915 times)
Austere
Sexist Creep
ARR!

No one is ugly except those who call people ugly.

View Profile
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #4140 on: 2009 May 15, 21:00:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Because an 'e' at the end of 'Sharp' makes everything better.  Tongue

That's not funny, you nimrods. Now get that crap out of my member title.
ashantimania
ARR!

TSR Crap? Count On Me!

View Profile
« Reply #4141 on: 2009 May 15, 23:33:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I could easily take the lamp off of the support and impale DOT with it.

For most incredible that it seems, i walked by TSR and didn't found much bad stuff. Actually, i found some pretty GOOD stuff. Oh, the miracle  Roll Eyes

Oh, that fur  Lips sealed

Even Barbie doesn't have a pink garage, i bet.

Vomit-inducing chess table recolors. Yay  Undecided

Mistakes are fine. But, when you do more mistakes in 20 minutes than most people do in one day, it's time to think.
Pixelated Runway - A Blog About The Sims 2 And Fashion
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4142 on: 2009 May 16, 00:04:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does TSR have any other hacks, or is that the only one they have right now. I remember reading something they posted (I think it could have been the thing they posted on April Fools Day) that they said they don't have any hacks on their site. Seems like they may be changing that, opens up more or a market.

And I'm with SoggyFox, I to wonder if it is the same code or not.

That cat, poor, poor cat. It looks like it has been abused.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
ashantimania
ARR!

TSR Crap? Count On Me!

View Profile
« Reply #4143 on: 2009 May 16, 00:12:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I remember reading something they posted (I think it could have been the thing they posted on April Fools Day) that they said they don't have any hacks on their site. Seems like they may be changing that, opens up more or a market.

It doesn't need to be April Fools Day. Everything that Thoma$$ says is a dramatic lie.

I am totally putting this on my signature.

Mistakes are fine. But, when you do more mistakes in 20 minutes than most people do in one day, it's time to think.
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4144 on: 2009 May 16, 11:43:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does TSR have any other hacks, or is that the only one they have right now. I remember reading something they posted (I think it could have been the thing they posted on April Fools Day) that they said they don't have any hacks on their site. Seems like they may be changing that, opens up more or a market.

They actually only have three creators that are capable of creating hacks/mods in any capacity, Windkeeper, who is no longer creating, Anoeska B, and Black Garden, none of them other than Windkeeper can create anything much. Anoeska has done a hacked shop at home magazine, object rotators, and OMSPS/Deco slots, BG only does deco slots and OMSPs, and most of Windkeepers fixes/hacks are not posted on TSR but rather on his/her MTS2 account. Other than that they may have a few - a very very few default replacements (a baby bottle, baby clothes, a mini muffin for the kids ez bake.) and that is it- nothing like Insim or the FFS Lot Debugger though.

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4145 on: 2009 May 16, 15:29:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tsr must have a policy against hacks, except for the deco slots.  I could put this in ask a pirate, but I wanted to know if anyone else makes an object rotators like Anoeska B? I know Lord Darcy makes slots. I have omsp but can not find  something like that. That is probably the only handy thing I have seen on tsr for a long time.

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
ashantimania
ARR!

TSR Crap? Count On Me!

View Profile
« Reply #4146 on: 2009 May 16, 16:42:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This hair elevates the concept of messy to a whole new level.

BTW, did you see the new Peggy layout? It's more crappy than ever.

falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4147 on: 2009 May 16, 16:49:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tsr must have a policy against hacks, except for the deco slots.  I could put this in ask a pirate, but I wanted to know if anyone else makes an object rotators like Anoeska B? I know Lord Darcy makes slots. I have omsp but can not find  something like that. That is probably the only handy thing I have seen on tsr for a long time.

I'm not familiar with AnoeskaB's stuff, but is this close to what you're looking for?

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
dstar
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4148 on: 2009 May 16, 16:53:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The object rotators allow you to change the angle of objects placed on the floor 5 degrees at a time which avoids doinking around with boolprop. I don't think anyone else has something similar at least not that I have found -I also don't know if any of the hack creators would be willing to do something similar either.

paperbeth
ARR!

TS3 - Do not want!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4149 on: 2009 May 16, 23:16:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have the AnoeskaB OMSP set. I love them and I use them all the time. A must-have.

My Deviant artwork here.
ashantimania
ARR!

TSR Crap? Count On Me!

View Profile
« Reply #4150 on: 2009 May 16, 23:29:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anoeska's object rotator is pretty damn useful.

Oh, yeah, this looks exactly like a crashed spaceship.

dstar
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4151 on: 2009 May 16, 23:59:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That hair is awful it looks like the sim was letting her toddler do her hair for her - on top of her having a sucky hair dresser.

In terms of Anoeska's stuff I just wish I could find out if she x-posted her stuff on a freesite somewhere as Angelamiviza, Cat3CM and MSBarrows do so that I did not have to visit that degrading heap of dung in order to get her newer stuff.

Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #4152 on: 2009 May 17, 00:17:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What the hell is an "object rotator"?

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
ashantimania
ARR!

TSR Crap? Count On Me!

View Profile
« Reply #4153 on: 2009 May 17, 00:37:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is a one-slot placement that rotates the objects in 5 degrees, instead of the 45 degrees of the boolprop code. Very useful, especially for photos and storytelling.

dstar
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4154 on: 2009 May 17, 00:38:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It is a sort of rug that rotates and  allows you to place a 1 or 2 tile object on it and rotate it 5 degrees at a time. It works in the same way that boolprop testingCheatsEnabled true rotate object 45 degree angle works - but without having to remember what you are supposed to capitalize, and whether there are supposed to be spaces between the words or not. It is great for those of us that suck at using boolprop - it would such even less if it had been created by a freesite creator/modder or posted on a freesite. It is one of maybe 3 sets of TSR shit other than bodyshop  (sorting out clothes and makeup is a bitch even with DDO and the cleanpack installer )stuff that I have not deleted yet simply because as previously stated I suck at boolprop and no one has created anything to replace or improve upon it that I have been able to find.

Pages: 1 ... 275 276 [277] 278 279 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: