PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 16:35:38

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 267 268 [269] 270 271 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1623349 times)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #4020 on: 2009 May 03, 20:55:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pes, don't deny it, we have a good idea that you're Satan.

He is either Satan or Santa, one or the other.

Funny you should bring that up, because awhile back in the old and dead Blame Pescado thread, I think we proved they are all the same person. Cheesy

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #4021 on: 2009 May 04, 01:00:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Death to Emma!

I do love my crocs. I use to work in a wear-house were I had to wear steel toe boots for 8 - 10 hours a day so at the end of the day  putting on my crocs was a foot orgasm!  From wearing steal toes for so many years I have foot issues so now I go for comfort before fashion and there is no heels in my closet anymore!
I think it has more to do with the discomfort of your shoes. That, or the wife enjoys being uncomfortable, because she wears those all the time. I haven't ruled out that possibility either.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #4022 on: 2009 May 04, 01:17:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She married YOU, what does that say about her tolerance for discomfort?

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4023 on: 2009 May 04, 01:36:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Santa - he brings us presents.  The booty proves it.  Oh, he'd like to claim Satan for the butthurt, but that's a facade to hide his sensitive heart. Really he's just a supremely generous guy - and he has the beard and all.

I think it has more to do with the discomfort of your shoes. That, or the wife enjoys being uncomfortable, because she wears those all the time. I haven't ruled out that possibility either.

Nah - you get used to high heels. I used to wear high heels all the time, and run in them and all.  I went through a period of wearing Doc Martens every day, and when I try to put on standard high heels (rather than platforms) now they kill my feet.

And depending on the spike in the heel, your wife may enjoy having some sort of foot weapon to gouge her enemies while kicking them. *That* sounds like an attraction for a woman who can kill with her thumbs.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4024 on: 2009 May 04, 01:51:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A high heel is actually better for your feet than a flat.  I know this for a fact because I got plantar fascitis (or however you spell it) last year after wearing ballerina shoes all the time, when before I'd always have something with a heel. Walking around in the morning when I first get up is still a slow and painful process right now

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4025 on: 2009 May 04, 02:03:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just because ballerina shoes are not great for your feet does not mean high heels are better or good for your feet.  There are some real foot problems that result from the wearing of heels. 

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Austere
Sexist Creep
ARR!

No one is ugly except those who call people ugly.

View Profile
« Reply #4026 on: 2009 May 04, 03:32:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, hello, lamp that I'm sure I've seen before even though the bottom part is different.

That's not funny, you nimrods. Now get that crap out of my member title.
pinkyfriend
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4027 on: 2009 May 04, 03:51:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have you ever considered that the equivalence relation may run deeper than that?
Well, that would explain a lot  Roll Eyes
Funny you should bring that up, because awhile back in the old and dead Blame Pescado thread, I think we proved they are all the same person. Cheesy
That was before my time, but I guess it should be obvious huh  Wink

Santa - he brings us presents.  The booty proves it.  Oh, he'd like to claim Satan for the butthurt, but that's a facade to hide his sensitive heart. Really he's just a supremely generous guy - and he has the beard and all.
That opens up a whole new theory...maybe Santa & Satan are one & the same. And he takes the earthly form of Pescado  Huh

"The internet is like a petri dish...you drop one stupid spore in and it just grows like crazy" - my son
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4028 on: 2009 May 04, 05:30:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK, I give up.  How does the table lamp shift?  Does it move on its own or do you have to move it around the table?  Is it an animation effect or do the Sims incessantly and compulsively shift it the way they're compelled to take out the trash every five minutes.?

And how can it be a real lamp if it has no shape?  And is it in violation of the Lamp Law?

I'm so not understanding.

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4029 on: 2009 May 04, 05:38:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That opens up a whole new theory...maybe Santa & Satan are one & the same. And he takes the earthly form of Pescado  Huh

Nah - Pescado fears being seen as a sweet cuddlebunny online, so he makes out he's mean while talking it up big his meanness and giving us presents.  Cheesy

OK, I give up.  How does the table lamp shift? 

Typo - it's supposed to say SHITTING.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
strix
ARR!

Pocket Pope

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4030 on: 2009 May 04, 11:41:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Typo - it's supposed to say SHITTING.

Ah, THAT'S what the brown logs are behind it!

"You have the right to scream your head off. Should you give up the right to scream your head off, someone who screams THEIR head off will be provided for you."
   Grouch cop, "Elmo in Grouchland"
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4031 on: 2009 May 04, 14:10:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

wow DOT, how original of a lamp *rolls eyes*

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
ferncapel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4032 on: 2009 May 04, 14:15:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pay for at TSR...the helmet hair has been streaked...and badly...just looks like its being washed out...hardly streaked!

The curtains look solid and surely would have some crease and fold, some light and shading? TSR pay

Again the clothes look to solid and no crease or definition....just flat! TSR not pay

By the same creator...its lovely!

Right im getting of TSR, too much fug...my eyes are hurting!

Eh? Theres fail everywhere! Look at the legwarmers on the outside pics...theres gaps!

Truly im getting of TSR now!...before i take over this thread!
« Last Edit: 2009 May 04, 14:27:14 by ferncapel » Logged
Andais
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4033 on: 2009 May 04, 15:28:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She should be more careful--she's got bad razor burn in her armpit.  And maybe consider ironing her shirt.  Or at least sticking it in the dryer for a minute--only a shirt that's been wadded up in a ball can have that many wrinkles.

On shoes:  I have high arches, plantar fasciitis, bad knees, and a bad back.  Heels are bad and flats without proper arch support are bad.  So everyone is right!  Oh, and I also have wide feet.  Needless to say, I hate shopping for shoes.  The only things I can get that are remotely cute are things like Eastland's oxfords.
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #4034 on: 2009 May 04, 18:03:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Billowy curtains for an open window might not be bad if they were animated.  Wind makes curtains move, not just bulge out.  As already said, curtains should have folds and shading.  And if you're going to have an open window, why put a big flower pot where it's going to *poke through* the window pane?

Pages: 1 ... 267 268 [269] 270 271 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: