PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 22:00:59

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 18 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 265 266 [267] 268 269 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1626020 times)
pickles
ARR!

Disillusioned Miscreant

View Profile
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #3990 on: 2009 May 01, 21:28:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

tightlacing. Just wearing a Victorian style corset won't alter your bones atall. Plus, the whalebone they used for structure in those was waaaaay more flexible that any modern substitute. Most of the "OMG CORSET BAD!" propaganda is just that - propaganda, spread by ultra-religious "reformers" of the same stripe as the abolitionists.  Ever worn a corset? Not a costume piece with shitty plastic "boning," I mean one made for everyday, with spiral steel. They're really not so terrible.

'k I'm done bitching  Tongue

puzzle pirates, yarrrr (I'm on malachite)
If God wanted women to like me, He would have made me a chocolate shoe filled with money. ~Hastings Kilgore
ashantimania
ARR!

TSR Crap? Count On Me!

View Profile
« Reply #3991 on: 2009 May 01, 22:21:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It looks like she putted her hips on one of those pottery modelers.  Tongue

Because everyone wants to live in a vomit-inducing-eye-burning-devilish-red apartment.

Best CC preview ever.

Yeah, this is SO TOTALLY Gabrielle Union.
Oh, wait.
You made a hot-hot-hot celebrity turn into a old bagged lady?

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU WON THE CHAZ AWARDS!!
The Chaz Awards is a very special award, that is only given is rare occasions, when you made a work that is comparable with the work of the beholder of the award, ChazDesigns.
You should feel proud of yourself now!

You should take your trophy!

And again, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

« Last Edit: 2009 May 01, 22:27:27 by ashantimania » Logged

Mistakes are fine. But, when you do more mistakes in 20 minutes than most people do in one day, it's time to think.
Pixelated Runway - A Blog About The Sims 2 And Fashion
paperbeth
ARR!

TS3 - Do not want!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3992 on: 2009 May 02, 05:10:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*snip*

Yeah, this is SO TOTALLY Gabrielle Union.
Oh, wait.
You made a hot-hot-hot celebrity turn into a old bagged lady?

*snip*
I've spent my life drawing portraits that look like photographs. I've studied faces and anatomy for decades.
I don't know who Gabrielle Union is, but that sim looks nothing like the woman in the photo inset. The sim's eyes are too big. Her eyebrows are not arched enough. The nose is too small and way too thin. The mouth is also too small, and the lips are too thin. The jaw line is too pixie, and the chin is too large in proportion to the mouth. The real woman has a more heart-shaped face, not pixie. It's just all wrong. I could do better with my eyes closed.

My Deviant artwork here.
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3993 on: 2009 May 02, 19:18:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

tightlacing. Just wearing a Victorian style corset won't alter your bones atall. Plus, the whalebone they used for structure in those was waaaaay more flexible that any modern substitute. Most of the "OMG CORSET BAD!" propaganda is just that - propaganda, spread by ultra-religious "reformers" of the same stripe as the abolitionists.  Ever worn a corset? Not a costume piece with shitty plastic "boning," I mean one made for everyday, with spiral steel. They're really not so terrible.

I've worn renaissance corsets, and I agree that a corset that fits right isn't as uncomfortable as advertised, but there is evidence that girls who were regularly laced into a tight corset from childhood did get rib deformities.  Not quite as bad as chinese foot-binding.

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #3994 on: 2009 May 02, 20:01:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anything that tries to make someone look the way they aren't supposed to is terrible in my book.  Then again, I'm a wuss who complains if forced to wear a bra that's too tight. 

At least now it's a choice.  If someone wants to wear a corset, more power to them.  But I would have hated to live in a day in age where it was pretty much mandatory that I had to wear one. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
pinkyfriend
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3995 on: 2009 May 02, 20:47:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Corsets be the work of the devil (bras too IMHO)! And we all know the devil be a man (in my mind he probably looks a bit like Pescado or the other way around).

"The internet is like a petri dish...you drop one stupid spore in and it just grows like crazy" - my son
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3996 on: 2009 May 02, 21:15:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But I would have hated to live in a day in age where it was pretty much mandatory that I had to wear one. 

I bitch if I have to wear heels.  Thank goodness I have a job that allows jeans and sneakers.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Silver Arrows
ARR!

Disillusioned miscreants FTW!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3997 on: 2009 May 02, 22:14:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Chaz Awards is a very special award, that is only given is rare occasions, when you made a work that is comparable with the work of the beholder of the award, ChazDesigns.
While I agree the likeness isn't good, I don't think that sim really qualifies as coming from the Chaz School of Eyebleed. The only person I know of who can make fugly Sims comparable to Chaz's is... jirka

Run into the setting sun — run and suffer. Just don't mess up your hair
Silver Arrows's P&L at me
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #3998 on: 2009 May 03, 01:44:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I bitch if I have to wear heels.  Thank goodness I have a job that allows jeans and sneakers.
Far as I'm concerned, heels have one and only one legitimate use.  Ballroom dancing.  For everything else, there's Birkenstocks.  Or cork wedge slides if I'm feeling extra fancy.  Want to go to the opera?  They have fancy beaded black soled Birkenstocks for that.  Just not in the dinky town where I live.  Thank goodness for the intarwebz. Oh, and sneakers for aerobics, almost forgot.

Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3999 on: 2009 May 03, 01:49:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Far as I'm concerned, heels have one and only one legitimate use.  Ballroom dancing.  For everything else, there's Birkenstocks.  Or cork wedge slides if I'm feeling extra fancy.  Want to go to the opera?  They have fancy beaded black soled Birkenstocks for that.  Just not in the dinky town where I live.  Thank goodness for the intarwebz. Oh, and sneakers for aerobics, almost forgot.

Sneakers are for everything.  Birkenstocks suck.

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #4000 on: 2009 May 03, 01:52:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Stiletto heels have a use; weapons in case your date turns out to be of the freakish variety.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #4001 on: 2009 May 03, 01:54:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah?  Jump in a deep puddle.  See how long it takes your sneakers to dry out.  Dunk your feet in a fountain.  Not fun to put wet feet in sneakers.  Birks, no problem!  ;p
*Cat is an unrepentant Birk fangirl and compulsive fountain wader*

Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4002 on: 2009 May 03, 02:08:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah?  Jump in a deep puddle.  See how long it takes your sneakers to dry out.  Dunk your feet in a fountain.  Not fun to put wet feet in sneakers.  Birks, no problem!  ;p
*Cat is an unrepentant Birk fangirl and compulsive fountain wader*

Hey, I can get crocs that do the same thing.  They are ugly and suck, too.  Why would I jump in a deep puddle wearing sneakers? Why would I put wet feet back into sneakers? You seem to think I have some kind of brain damage.

And just so you know? I hate flip flops, too. They are not shoes, people. NOT SHOES.

HugeLunatic
ARR!

Questions...Comments...Emotional Outbursts?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4003 on: 2009 May 03, 02:13:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey!  I love flip flops.  If there is no snow on the ground then that is what I wear, only because I cannot go barefoot to the stores.  Otherwise I hate shoes, and socks.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

Holy Simoly Extras
Alke
Landlubber

Misillusioned Discreant

View Profile
« Reply #4004 on: 2009 May 03, 02:24:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They are rather like restraint devices sometimes, aren't they? I like my big-ass hiking boots, though. Waterproof, elevating, protective, and kickworthy.

How many zombies make up a horde?
Pages: 1 ... 265 266 [267] 268 269 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: