PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 22:02:34

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1623462 times)
Austere
Sexist Creep
ARR!

No one is ugly except those who call people ugly.

View Profile
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #3870 on: 2009 April 23, 04:27:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok.

1. I did not ask anyone to change the bloody forum for me. Stop putting words in my mouth.
2. I do not ask to be treated any differently. I just wish people would stop ganging up on me; and no, I do not hate being here so much. If I did, I would have left the first time I got yelled at. Sound good?
3. Well, let's think about that, vindi. When there's 20 people after one person, whether they've done something wrong or not, the human instinct is to feel victimized. I don't know, if you were all standing here in my bedroom with knives, I think I'd have every right to play the fucking victim.
4. Since most people usually get yelled at for taking the internet too personally and NOT taking it personally at the same time, there's obviously little logic in that statement.
5. I'm guessing that if I went ahead and just started going 'OMGGGG! YOU UNFAIR LITTLE FUCKERS!! WAAAA YOU'RE SO MEAN' then you guys would be happier little gophers, right? Just checking. I mean, at least I gave a reason for my error. Jeez.
6. It is not about hurt feelings. It's about me thinking that making a huge deal about this is really, really dumb (and nobody had better say that I should 'get over it' again...) and I'm really not in the mood to sit here trying to be the scolded child all night.
7. I WAZ RONG. I WAZ BAD. I MADE MISTAKE. BIG MISTAKE. WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN. And yes, I mean that.

Oh, lookie there. I put it back. You can all see what I did wrong now, so everyone should go take Midols and scurry back to the safety of their cliques. And get the hell off my case.

That's not funny, you nimrods. Now get that crap out of my member title.
pickles
ARR!

Disillusioned Miscreant

View Profile
« Reply #3871 on: 2009 April 23, 04:37:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't use Midol (or Pamprin, tyvm) and I'm not on teh rag. I'm just naturally a bitch. So NYAAAAAHHHHH  Tongue

puzzle pirates, yarrrr (I'm on malachite)
If God wanted women to like me, He would have made me a chocolate shoe filled with money. ~Hastings Kilgore
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3872 on: 2009 April 23, 04:44:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Austere, what a stupid hissy fit.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3873 on: 2009 April 23, 04:49:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can take your Midol comment and shove it into any vacant space you may have, in your case, between your damn ears. We don't do cliques here and if you've not figured that out, I am going to wonder if you can chew gum and walk at the same time. Sure, there are members that know some better than others, but if I screw up, you can bet that keirra or any of the others would be on my ass quicker than EA Games onto a packet of money. Keep acting like you are, and everyone will be on your case. Weh weh weh...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Austere
Sexist Creep
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3874 on: 2009 April 23, 05:00:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And the tampon thing was so appropriate.  Roll Eyes
Could've sworn Hissy Fit was the language required to get this argument to come to a close. Apparently I was wrong. Maybe I should speak Bitchfight instead.
And Paden, all that I have gathered from everyone's comments is that I am not allowed to defend myself, delete my mistakes, and be done with it. No, the only way to solve this is by arguing. Gee, what do you all want me to do now, curl up in a corner and emo to death? 

pickles
ARR!

Disillusioned Miscreant

View Profile
« Reply #3875 on: 2009 April 23, 05:28:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Proper response around here is "aw CRAP, my bad, didn't check the link" and replace the picture with (image deleted 'cause it was from freesite).
Or something along those lines.

puzzle pirates, yarrrr (I'm on malachite)
If God wanted women to like me, He would have made me a chocolate shoe filled with money. ~Hastings Kilgore
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3876 on: 2009 April 23, 05:37:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Midol? Cliques? Bitchfight? Did you seriously just go there?

Austere, you are a sexist little creep. Thanks for outing yourself so completely. You start with blinkies and Hitler having a fit in a tutu, proceed by refusing to understand what this site is actually for, continue by whining when you're called out for your bullshit, and end up by making misogynistic comments. Bravo, you've passed the point of no return. How very special you are. Now go away.

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3877 on: 2009 April 23, 05:52:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shades of SimOutlaw. Could have done without that reminder. *sigh* What the hell do they teach nooblets these days? Another proper response would have been, "Shit, sorry about that, look at this one instead <insert PAY fug>, here, have some rum."

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3878 on: 2009 April 23, 08:07:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok.

1. I did not ask anyone to change the bloody forum for me. Stop putting words in my mouth.
2. I do not ask to be treated any differently. I just wish people would stop ganging up on me; and no, I do not hate being here so much. If I did, I would have left the first time I got yelled at. Sound good?
3. Well, let's think about that, vindi. When there's 20 people after one person, whether they've done something wrong or not, the human instinct is to feel victimized. I don't know, if you were all standing here in my bedroom with knives, I think I'd have every right to play the fucking victim.
4. Since most people usually get yelled at for taking the internet too personally and NOT taking it personally at the same time, there's obviously little logic in that statement.
5. I'm guessing that if I went ahead and just started going 'OMGGGG! YOU UNFAIR LITTLE FUCKERS!! WAAAA YOU'RE SO MEAN' then you guys would be happier little gophers, right? Just checking. I mean, at least I gave a reason for my error. Jeez.
6. It is not about hurt feelings. It's about me thinking that making a huge deal about this is really, really dumb (and nobody had better say that I should 'get over it' again...) and I'm really not in the mood to sit here trying to be the scolded child all night.
7. I WAZ RONG. I WAZ BAD. I MADE MISTAKE. BIG MISTAKE. WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN. And yes, I mean that.
8. <snipped image>

Oh, lookie there. I put it back. You can all see what I did wrong now, so everyone should go take Midols and scurry back to the safety of their cliques. And get the hell off my case.

Wow...just wow.

BTW, you didn't need to put the image up again. I quoted you the first time, therefore, your post wasn't deleted. You should have walked away from the keyboard. This would have all blew over, but, no, you had to put your foot in your mouth.  Roll Eyes

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Austere
Sexist Creep
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3879 on: 2009 April 23, 09:44:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Really, does that make me sexist? I know it makes me look very annoying, but not sexist. Far from it.

Seriously, what the hell do you all want me to do? I've said sorry about three times unsarcastically, but you guys keep feeding the flame. Sure, I'd have gone with the 'Shit, I'm sorry, here's something else' thing if it hadn't all begun with ATTACK, ATTACK. I didn't say you guys had to be all nicey-nice and crap, but was the initial 'you're a jackass' necessary? And yes, I can handle it. Doesn't mean I have to like it, which is what no one seems to get.

But once again: I AM SORRY. I WILL FIND PAY FUG LATER.
Yeah, sorry...I don't want to be driven away like rogue cattle this early.

ferncapel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3880 on: 2009 April 23, 12:32:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Midol? Cliques? Bitchfight? Did you seriously just go there?

I miss all the action! Is that what i get for being on a different timezone? Hmm...gonna have to emigrate now!  Wink
What is Midol? Huh Grin
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3881 on: 2009 April 23, 12:48:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Look Austere- I normally don't say anything mean to other users unless they are a paysite troll  however: Grow the hell up- We are all a bunch of sarcastic mean pirates  here that can and will poke fun at your ass when your being one!!! Paden gets told when she's being stupid, Callalilly gets told when she's being stupid - I get told when I'm being stupid but, want to know what - this isn't a forum for 12's - you fix the friggin mistake and move on with it like an adult- Responding and continuing to post excuses earns you a whack upside the head with a bottle of rum.

They smacked you down because you were being a whiny little jerk and you know it- if this is the attitude that you demonstrated at GOS it is not any wonder you got kicked off- Grow up a little than you might actually get some fucking respect around here. Otherwise you will get treated like the 12 you have been acting like since you first started - Grow up or go find a forum where everything is all cuddles and hugs and kisses- this is the forum of rum and sarcastic pirates not cuddly huggly fucking teddybears.

I would suggest going and reading the FAQ before posting anymore - If you had read it to begin with you would have understood how things run at the forum and would not have made such an idiotic mistake- And read Nerianas' post below if you don't get why talking about Midol and Tampons is fucking sexist.
« Last Edit: 2009 April 23, 13:05:25 by dstar » Logged

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3882 on: 2009 April 23, 12:53:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ferncapel: Midol is a medicine for women to take when they're having cramps during their period. Certain obnoxious American teenage boys, and people with the mentality of those obnoxious teenage boys, like to tell girls and women to take it whenever the girls and women are anything other than quiet, submissive and smiley.

Really, does that make me sexist? I know it makes me look very annoying, but not sexist. Far from it

I'm finding it difficult to believe you could be so completely clueless about the "Midol" comment being sexist, let alone "far from it" (puh-lease!) but just in case, I will explain it to you as simply as possible so that perhaps you will understand. Claiming that women are angry with you because they are having their periods and therefore need Midol is claiming that women have no right to be angry, and that any reaction toward you which you perceive as negative is based upon a woman's hormones rather than upon her intellect or even her emotions. It's not possible that you did something wrong; instead, it's that women are completely driven by their biology, and have no right or reason to be angry.

"Bitchfights" is also a sexist term. You are calling women who disagree with you "bitches" and strongly implying that they're arguing because they are "bitches" who enjoy fighting. Again, by doing so you refuse to grapple with the argument the women are making, and instead insult and trivialize them for being women.

"Cliques" are something women and girls are accused of forming, and which people at PMBD so obviously do not form, that I do not see how the accusation could not be based on most of us being women. I have never seen the accusation of clique formation made against males. However, I would give you a pass on this one, except that I'm not going to give you a pass on anything.

The language you use when women argue with you is demeaning and sexist. This makes you sexist, unless you are just a troll. We did not accuse you of being a jackass initially, we gave you multiple chances, about your signature, your avatar, and your first "mistake" posting the completely wrong thing in this thread. With your second "mistaken" post in this thread, you reacted like a brat to being justifiably called out, then escalated at every turn. Just how many "chances" does speshul Austere get?

dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3883 on: 2009 April 23, 13:00:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And now back to the total fucking fug- Found this this morning at Liannaa Sims 2. Ulkhrsns latest " creation"

The grey, the black the road stripe yellow- this look says street in so many ways its not funny.

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
Andais
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3884 on: 2009 April 23, 13:41:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Chaz.  Ew.
Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: