PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 19:16:08

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 15 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 256 257 [258] 259 260 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1625798 times)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #3855 on: 2009 April 22, 22:57:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It had best be from a paysite, we don't crunch the freebies.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
vindi
ARR!

Nom nom nom

View Profile
« Reply #3856 on: 2009 April 22, 22:59:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Austere, your URL says the image is from Franny Sims. IIRC they are not a paysite. This thread is for bashing pay creations from paysites. There are other sites where you can simply bash creations, but that would be counterproductive here.

Free items from paysites are okay to post in this thread. Free items from Free sites are not okay to post in this thread.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3857 on: 2009 April 22, 23:01:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is the SECOND time you've done this, Austere. Are you really THAT much of a dumbass?

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3858 on: 2009 April 22, 23:04:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have you been drinking Kool-Aid or what? I thought we'd gotten this through to you already... Where's my fucking hammer...

Austere
Sexist Creep
ARR!

No one is ugly except those who call people ugly.

View Profile
« Reply #3859 on: 2009 April 23, 00:52:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does it help any that this time I actually THOUGHT it was a paysite? Once again, post deleted, pic removed. I was given a direct link.
And yes, kierra and Paden, if it makes you feel exceptionally better, I am that much of a jackass and you might as well not start twenty pages of argument because I'm really not in an argumentative mood, ok?

That's not funny, you nimrods. Now get that crap out of my member title.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3860 on: 2009 April 23, 00:58:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does it help any that this time I actually THOUGHT it was a paysite? Once again, post deleted, pic removed. I was given a direct link.
And yes, kierra and Paden, if it makes you feel exceptionally better, I am that much of a jackass and you might as well not start twenty pages of argument because I'm really not in an argumentative mood, ok?

There's nothing to argue about. I suggest you make sure it's from a paysite before you post something else.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3861 on: 2009 April 23, 01:05:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't get snippy for your fuckup. Shut up and learn. And don't delete shit, it makes you look petty and more stupid.

Austere
Sexist Creep
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3862 on: 2009 April 23, 01:32:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, deleting shit makes me look petty and stupid, but I don't know, maybe other people prefer a clean forum? We've been over this. I mess up, I get rid of it. If you spill milk on the rug, you're not going to just leave it there without trying to clean it unless you want a house that smells like rotten piss, are you?
And I wouldn't have 'gotten snippy' if you'd displayed a more eloquent and civilized way of letting me know about my fuckup.

vindi
ARR!

Nom nom nom

View Profile
« Reply #3863 on: 2009 April 23, 01:42:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh no, someone corrected me on the internet. I must respond like some kind of brat to prove that I am tough and do not require correcting. Critique is for people who make mistakes! And if I fuck up, you guys should say it to me in a really nice way because I'm a speshul snowflake and I can't understand the atmosphere of this forum!

If you guys don't like my behavior, well... I'll keep doing it! Cry
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3864 on: 2009 April 23, 01:46:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I now know why they got sick of your ass on GoS. It's already been stated that deleting screw ups is bad form and you didn't learn from that. What does it take, a bat across the back of the head?? We've all screwed up and gotten smacked for it and did not delete, so why should you get a free pass? Not in this fucking world, sister.

neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3865 on: 2009 April 23, 02:06:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, deleting shit makes me look petty and stupid, but I don't know, maybe other people prefer a clean forum? We've been over this. I mess up, I get rid of it. If you spill milk on the rug, you're not going to just leave it there without trying to clean it unless you want a house that smells like rotten piss, are you?
And I wouldn't have 'gotten snippy' if you'd displayed a more eloquent and civilized way of letting me know about my fuckup.

Whereas whining about being told you've fucked up is the height of eloquence and civilization. So is saying waah,"I was given a direct link", but not bothering to check the evidence to see if it was legit. Blaming others for your own screwups makes you awesome.

You have now, TWICE, done something that opposes the entire spirit of this site. The title of the thread is "Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two." PAYSITE. That you couldn't be bothered to check where the link was from, after having already made that mistake once, tells me you think you are so special that the rules don't apply to you. And let me just say, when I'm in the midst of writing a 15-page paper on a topic that gives me a headache, I don't feel like being "eloquent" or "civilized" to some internet brat with an attitude of entitlement. I'd love to get away with writing 10 pages, and then saying I was distracted by my cat, I couldn't write more, it wasn't my fault, without failing the class. Guess what, that's not how the real world works. This site, being more connected to the real world than most Sims sites, doesn't let you get away with being a whiny little brat who blames all your problems on others either. Suck it up, admit that you were in the wrong without trying to weasel out of it, and STOP DOING IT.

Austere
Sexist Creep
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3866 on: 2009 April 23, 02:27:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All right.

First of all, I'd like to know when and how I tried to 'weasel my way out of it.' I'm not blaming a single person, this mistake was all me, as you can all PLAINLY see, and that's why I fucking deleted it. But if it'll appease you people, the next time I screw up, I'll just leave it up for all to see so everyone can point and laugh and say, "ooh, that's the bitch that posted the wrong thing!" and just grin and bear it. If you want, I'll even make a catchy macro for it! But this is exactly why GoS annoyed the shit out of me. I'm not saying you guys have to be all nice and sweet when I do something. Not by any stretch of the imagination. And I honestly don't get why I apparently think I'm too special to obey the rules - please, if I wanted to be that shallow I would have probably made this mistake more than twice. On PURPOSE. But to hell with shallow. Most Sims sites I've been on have this air of WE'RE THE BEST IN THE WORLD and that pretty much drives me effing crazy, especially when I'm the one being accused of The Special Snowflake Syndrome (and you don't want to know how much that expression irks me).

So, if deleting screwups is so bad, what's the point of keeping them? I mean, deleting them should SOLVE the problem, but instead you all have to go Sparta on me and try to pin the badge of selfishness on me. At least on GoS, the mods and admins were mature enough not to cuss me out and shit. But fine. Have it your way, this is getting pointless since this will probably be overlooked and then attacked again. I'm the special snowflake, la di da. I'm just sick and tired of being kicked around on different Sims 2 forums because everyone's got to fly to pieces over two. damn. mistakes. And God forbid it makes me notably bitchy.

Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #3867 on: 2009 April 23, 02:47:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All right.

First of all, I'd like to know when and how I tried to 'weasel my way out of it.' I'm not blaming a single person, this mistake was all me, as you can all PLAINLY see, and that's why I fucking deleted it.
Umm, that's exactly how you weaseled your way out of it. You made a mistake, you could have simply
said "oops my bad", we all would have moved on. By deleting the post it looks like you're trying to make it seem like it never happened. This doesnt lead to a clean forum. I actually find it really fucking annoying when I see pages of well-earned sporking and reprimanding but don't why  its there.

And I honestly don't get why I apparently think I'm too special to obey the rules - please, if I wanted to be that shallow I would have probably made this mistake more than twice. On PURPOSE.

Well seeing as you have only 30 posts, two big mistakes is a little much. Telling between a pay site and free site isnt too hard.

So, if deleting screwups is so bad, what's the point of keeping them? I mean, deleting them should SOLVE the problem, but instead you all have to go Sparta on me and try to pin the badge of selfishness on me. At least on GoS, the mods and admins were mature enough not to cuss me out and shit. But fine. Have it your way, this is getting pointless since this will probably be overlooked and then attacked again. I'm the special snowflake, la di da. I'm just sick and tired of being kicked around on different Sims 2 forums because everyone's got to fly to pieces over two. damn. mistakes. And God forbid it makes me notably bitchy.

So then go back, snowflake. We're an adult forum and cuss each other out when we deserve it. Clearly your feelings get hurt too easily if you can't handle it.

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
vindi
ARR!

Nom nom nom

View Profile
« Reply #3868 on: 2009 April 23, 02:52:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All right.

First of all, I'd like to know when and how I tried to 'weasel my way out of it.'

Here:

And for the bonus, here:

Austere, quit playing the victim. No one is flying to pieces, but when you repeatedly make the same mistake, people wonder what's up. No one is kicking you around. Since you hate it here and keep calling us "you people" and so on, why don't you just leave? No one is begging you to stay since you can't even follow the damn rules. You are being a special snowflake because you think that you should be treated differently than other forum members. No one is going to change the forum for you. Don't take the internet this personally.

And for the love of god, we are not GOS. Why should we have to act like them?

Fake Edit: Ashbashtus is far more concise than I Cheesy.
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3869 on: 2009 April 23, 03:13:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And for the love of god, we are not GOS. Why should we have to act like them?

I thought Austere claimed the GoS banned her unfairly or some shit anyway?

Austere, has it occurred to you that if the same thing keeps happening to you when you interact with people, the one common denominator is you?

Pages: 1 ... 256 257 [258] 259 260 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: