PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 21:30:09

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 11 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] 245 246 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1609145 times)
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #3645 on: 2009 April 03, 18:28:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well that  is certainly new and creative -Doesn't it just look like the fug for men that came with Uni except with a GIANT GAPING HOLE IN THE GUYS SKULL!!!!! Just in case no one noticed it.
« Last Edit: 2009 April 03, 18:43:56 by dstar » Logged

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
Madame Wu
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3646 on: 2009 April 05, 13:21:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This hair, besides the famous peggy-gap, has the scalp showing through the strands of hair, really shameful for something that has to be paid for... there's a fixed version at DLMuslow's http://dlmulsowssim-antics.com/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=4932
(Oh, and if I remember well, the mesh is included)
Nutty
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3647 on: 2009 April 05, 13:34:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, I have one! I trust animation glitches count as ugly? 'Cause I've found a classic in the form of simaddict99's medieval dining set Grin

I first found this while playing another lot, and was so disgusted I deleted the table and chairs from my game. Seeing this thread made it worth re-downloading just to get screenies.

Sitting down is bad enough:

Although when seated all's fine:

It's getting up again that's my favourite - I know he's super-fit, but this is ridiculous! O_O

Thankfully he's back to normal once he starts moving:

This is why I agree with the "testing before upload" secret - how was this able to happen?!
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #3648 on: 2009 April 05, 13:44:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree, the lack of testing shown is terrible, but the pictures did make me laugh.

I admit I didn't test recolors very much, but that's just a skin to cover an item that already works.  I can't understand how anyone can make a mesh and not test it to make sure it's working properly. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3649 on: 2009 April 05, 13:49:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How could you not test stuff?  Even with my objects, which had limited mods, I tested all the time.  What the hell did she do to that chair to make a sim act like that? That doesn't even make sense to me.  It is a freaking chair! Why would you mess with any of the animations or behavs for a chair?

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3650 on: 2009 April 05, 14:18:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok.  That was impressive to say the least.

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
Nutty
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3651 on: 2009 April 05, 14:51:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How could you not test stuff?  Even with my objects, which had limited mods, I tested all the time.  What the hell did she do to that chair to make a sim act like that? That doesn't even make sense to me.  It is a freaking chair! Why would you mess with any of the animations or behavs for a chair?

Exactly what I was wondering. It's a shame 'cause it's a nice set, but how she managed to mangle it like that just baffles me.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #3652 on: 2009 April 05, 14:58:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3653 on: 2009 April 05, 15:06:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: Nutty
Okay, I have one! I trust animation glitches count as ugly? 'Cause I've found a classic in the form of..
-snipped-

Excellent! Introducing the technical fug of paysite items into this thread was a brilliant move, Nutty.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3654 on: 2009 April 05, 16:52:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I test everything - I know my trashcan drove me nuts and I'm still not happy with my tablecloth - eventually I'll get those items posted though..I promise.  I just can't imagine not testing stuff.  Its not hard.  Load up game, have sim use, rinse repeat til object works right.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
eifslitc
ARR!

>__>

View Profile
« Reply #3655 on: 2009 April 05, 17:45:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I test everything - I know my trashcan drove me nuts and I'm still not happy with my tablecloth - eventually I'll get those items posted though..I promise.  I just can't imagine not testing stuff.  Its not hard.  Load up game, have sim use, rinse repeat til object works right.
What'd your trashcan keep doing? Self destructing when filled to the brim with trash?
Hahaha, if you say yes to that, I'll possibly die from the hilarity that mental image would produce.

Approve memos.
Fresh new look. Same great taste.
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3656 on: 2009 April 05, 17:51:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, can someone explain how you can screw up a chair?  My experience of meshing is limited to say the least, but I figured if you made a chair mesh, and did the right incantations, waved your wand in the right pattern it came out achair and hooked the correct animations up to the right object.  Obviously there's something more complicated involved.

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
Souvenirs
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3657 on: 2009 April 05, 18:28:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, aren't there canned animations that are assigned when you make a chair?  It's amazing that she could make it that WTF.  And, even though I know they're sims, looking at those contortionist moves creeps me out a little. Embarrassed

I don't think Peggy's latest free hair has been posted, and it definitely deserves a place in this thread.

It's just...no one's hair is THAT big.  It looks absurd.  I think I'd fall backward from the weight of that thing.
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3658 on: 2009 April 05, 18:35:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tested that one - and while their are a few ( a very very very few) of Peggy's hairs free or pay that I actually like in game that is not one of the 3 or 4. That one well it looks like the girl used to much volumizer in her hair and it's even worse in game.

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
Skoria_Bay
ARR!

Give me a tall ship and star to sail her by

View Profile
« Reply #3659 on: 2009 April 05, 18:52:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She looks like a reject from the 60's or an extra from the movie "Hairspray".

Pescado: I will THROW THEM IN A VAT OF BOILING SHARKS!
mustluvcatz: So, what good would a vat of boiling sharks do? I mean, wouldn't the sharks be dead?
Pescado: SILENCE!
Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] 245 246 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: