PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 21:52:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 15 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 220 221 [222] 223 224 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1626007 times)
eternal_darkness
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #3315 on: 2009 February 27, 13:23:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's probably a result of breeding Chaz's fugly celebrity sims. Cheesy

The World Will Look Up and Shout, “Save Us!” And I’ll Look Down and Whisper, “No.”
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3316 on: 2009 February 27, 17:59:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Blink and you'll miss them Wink

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
ooglafina
ARR!

Never use a kerosene lamp as an ashtray.

View Profile
« Reply #3317 on: 2009 February 27, 18:06:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Blink and you'll miss them is right. I had to squint and look over the whole picture to find them.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #3318 on: 2009 February 27, 20:27:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like that there seems to be steps and a little porch area, but no door.  Not that a door is really necessary, but it would have made the picture look better.  Unless, of course, there is an invisible door there. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3319 on: 2009 February 27, 22:52:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've seen those done before and better - by Numenor.  Don't think they go on steps, but they go everywhere else.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #3320 on: 2009 February 28, 04:21:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like that there seems to be steps and a little porch area, but no door.  Not that a door is really necessary, but it would have made the picture look better.  Unless, of course, there is an invisible door there. 

Maybe that's where DOT's braindeadness comes from? Walking into "invisible doors" in brick walls.. Roll Eyes

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
Jonesi
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3321 on: 2009 February 28, 05:38:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not only does the outfit come with pee stains it also has a poo stain on the back along with the words 'kick me.'

Link.

Oh my, I can't stop gigglin'  Cheesy

Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #3322 on: 2009 February 28, 06:21:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't see the problem. It's obviously just a display set for the item, and not an actual house, so why should there be a door? They're not showcasing doors, just the lamps. If anything, this is BETTER: There's nothing I loathe more than the inclusion of distracting superfluous elements into a display for an item: It looks good until you realize the actual item, alone, looke like crap.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3323 on: 2009 February 28, 06:37:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That bed looks like if you even look at it wrong, its going to fall apart. The shirt hanging on the dresser, is it just me, or does it look like it is photo shopped into the picture? The zebra rug on the floor looks like one of those rugs kindergarten teachers buy for their kids to sit on the floor during story time (do they still do that?). And what I think is curtains in the back, next to the desk. They look horrible.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
karin hoshi
Landlubber

PMBD =D

View Profile
« Reply #3324 on: 2009 February 28, 06:51:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh! Look at that "beautiful" reflective wood floor! Seems so real! *cough*. Why does tsr put reflective "floors" on everything? I've never seen reflective wood.
ooglafina
ARR!

Never use a kerosene lamp as an ashtray.

View Profile
« Reply #3325 on: 2009 February 28, 06:57:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The rug looks like the zebra rug from TS1.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3326 on: 2009 February 28, 07:45:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The rug looks like the zebra rug from TS1.

Haha, sure does. I forgot about that one. I never used it.

Oh! Look at that "beautiful" reflective wood floor! Seems so real! *cough*. Why does tsr put reflective "floors" on everything? I've never seen reflective wood.

I have seen reflective wood, it is extremely polished wood. Most of it I have seen are downtown converted factories to condos, when they are showing them off, makes them look nice.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3327 on: 2009 February 28, 11:05:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't see the problem. It's obviously just a display set for the item, and not an actual house, so why should there be a door? They're not showcasing doors, just the lamps. If anything, this is BETTER: There's nothing I loathe more than the inclusion of distracting superfluous elements into a display for an item: It looks good until you realize the actual item, alone, looke like crap.

Actually, I find it more distracting without the door. 

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3328 on: 2009 February 28, 16:13:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When our wood floor was first put in it was shinny, but it sure did not stay that way!   I hate the shinny floors in the pictures, it distracts from the items ( yea they are ugly but if the creator is proud of them then why the distractions?)

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #3329 on: 2009 February 28, 16:19:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Me too.  Without the door, I'm looking for it. 

Were it a close up of the lights, then fine.  But the scene was obviously supposed to show the lights in action, in a typical setting.  By not having the door, it just draws attention to the lack of door, the lack of normalicy the image is trying to create.  It would be as if someone did an ad for chocolate sauce and poured in straight into a glass or a bowl, without bothering to put icecream or milk in first.  Instead of thinking, "Mmm, delicious chocolate!" I find myself thinking, "Why would someone pour themselves a glass or get a bowl of straight chocolate sauce?  If you want that, you might as well just drink it straight out of the can."   Instead of thinking about the chocolate syrup, I'd probably start to wonder if I need to pick up milk at the store.

Edit: Because it's ad,  not add

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Pages: 1 ... 220 221 [222] 223 224 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: