PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 20:01:22

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 20 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 214 215 [216] 217 218 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1625870 times)
Jentyre
Landlubber

Just think, things can get deadly

View Profile
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #3225 on: 2009 February 23, 02:40:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I read it. Thanks!!!

So you think that I'm stupid? If you want to know who the REAL village idiot is, look in a damn mirror!
Moonie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3226 on: 2009 February 23, 04:00:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

www.thesimsresource.com/artists/dot/downloads/details/category/sims2-objects-furnishings-lighting-tablelamps/title/pet%20lamp%20tabby%20cat/id/836569
Could you imagine having that on your bedside table, and it staring at you all night?  I don't think I would ever get to sleep!

Two atoms were sitting at a bar... one says "I think I just lost an electron."  The other asks "are you sure?" To which the first one replies " I'm positive." - Wadsworth (from Fallout 3)
raebchen
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3227 on: 2009 February 23, 04:07:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

www.thesimsresource.com/artists/dot/downloads/details/category/sims2-objects-furnishings-lighting-tablelamps/title/pet%20lamp%20tabby%20cat/id/836569
Could you imagine having that on your bedside table, and it staring at you all night?  I don't think I would ever get to sleep!

Did all the talk of being held back in High School make you think of Dot???

Official member of the "army of disillusioned miscreants" and proud of it! *waves at Thomass*
ooglafina
ARR!

Never use a kerosene lamp as an ashtray.

View Profile
« Reply #3228 on: 2009 February 23, 04:08:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I shuddered when I saw that hideous thing. It looks like a kids drawing.

It brought back some horrible memories. I used to have a large plastic My Little Pony in my bedroom with long glued on eyelashes. I have an unfortunate habit of dreaming with my eyes open and I had to sell it because it scared me so much. I can't image looking at that gruesome thing in my sleep.
Moonie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3229 on: 2009 February 23, 04:12:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did all the talk of being held back in High School make you think of Dot???

maybe   Wink

Two atoms were sitting at a bar... one says "I think I just lost an electron."  The other asks "are you sure?" To which the first one replies " I'm positive." - Wadsworth (from Fallout 3)
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3230 on: 2009 February 23, 04:35:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really can not believe she did recolours of that lamp.  I think Dot has finally lost her mind completely.

*edit...just realize that is the same recolours as before, just never saw the orange one so I thought she did more recolours of the killer kitty lamp. Still scares the hell out of me when I see it tho.

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3231 on: 2009 February 23, 04:38:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wasn't it the critique of that lamp that brought Dot over here reeling and Writhing and fainting in coils?  Perhaps we finally pushed her over the edge.

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
ooglafina
ARR!

Never use a kerosene lamp as an ashtray.

View Profile
« Reply #3232 on: 2009 February 23, 05:04:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, if you have an object already made, you might as well recolor it. It looks like you're having ideas and getting work done. Just another item to rack up downloads I guess. "Here are 80 more recolors of..."
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3233 on: 2009 February 23, 06:29:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not so loud!! Don't give that thing ideas of more ways to torture the shapes! Cheesy

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3234 on: 2009 February 23, 08:17:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lol, but shape is pretty.

DOT and her shape and her lamp law, that is enough torture, don't help DOT come up with more.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Jentyre
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3235 on: 2009 February 23, 11:09:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just looked at that lamp. She should have kept that to herself.

So you think that I'm stupid? If you want to know who the REAL village idiot is, look in a damn mirror!
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3236 on: 2009 February 23, 12:52:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, I thought that was pretty much a backhander.  Not 'I'm sorry I did something that doesn't work on this forum', but 'I'm sorry YOU FEEL THAT WAY'.
Must try harder.

I didn't say it stopped. But it's showing signs that ramming speed is being abandoned.
Jentyre, do you know what Pescado years are? Do you know the rule of six? Do yo know the difference between '12' and 'a 12'? Because you're not allowed to post anymore until you do.

Bukkit on mah head! BUKKIT ON MAH HEAD!!! Grin
« Last Edit: 2009 February 23, 13:04:00 by Devilfish » Logged

Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3237 on: 2009 February 23, 13:15:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What is it with Xandher and truly fugly hair.  I haven't seen one decent hair from that idiot.  It should stick to doing chokers

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
Polina
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3238 on: 2009 February 23, 14:58:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

YUCK!

Jentyre
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3239 on: 2009 February 23, 16:12:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, I thought that was pretty much a backhander.  Not 'I'm sorry I did something that doesn't work on this forum', but 'I'm sorry YOU FEEL THAT WAY'.
Must try harder.

I didn't say it stopped. But it's showing signs that ramming speed is being abandoned.
Jentyre, do you know what Pescado years are? Do you know the rule of six? Do yo know the difference between '12' and 'a 12'? Because you're not allowed to post anymore until you do.

I do know and I'm sorry.

Pages: 1 ... 214 215 [216] 217 218 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: