PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 19:54:41

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 14 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1625858 times)
eternal_darkness
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #3150 on: 2009 February 21, 01:12:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And to add insult to injury, all of Forwardmotion's stuff is incredibly high poly. Not worth it.

The World Will Look Up and Shout, “Save Us!” And I’ll Look Down and Whisper, “No.”
siberiansunset
ARR!

Nimeni on Inigo Montoya...

View Profile
« Reply #3151 on: 2009 February 21, 01:41:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

(thnx silver_arrows-told ya I'd use it lol) Wink

My eye and brain bleach are all gone! Someone help me! Lips sealed

There's humans and monkeys and you're what God made between.
Oh yeah, SHAKESHIT IS A THIEF!
Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #3152 on: 2009 February 21, 01:54:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Those first two dresses make me think the models have issues.  "When I was six I was supposed to be an onion in the school play, but I faked sick.  Now, for the rest of my life, I will always dress like an onion to get over the guilt!"

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3153 on: 2009 February 21, 02:10:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aw, I can't see the dress fug! I know I shouldn't be complaining about that, but I'm curious...

keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3154 on: 2009 February 21, 02:13:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try pressing F5, Devilfish. Maybe that will help you see the fug. I wouldn't want you to miss out on it.  Cheesy

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3155 on: 2009 February 21, 02:14:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope, but it's fine. I know what Forwardmotion's stuff looks like and frankly, I need no more of that. :x

Shan-Chan
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3156 on: 2009 February 21, 04:34:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Moonie that thing is awful! But I thought they hated pirates over at tsr?

Don't let my name fool you. I actually hate anime.
novastar
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3157 on: 2009 February 21, 05:13:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Milk? Pirates? What is this, preschool?
Moonie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3158 on: 2009 February 21, 19:17:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I also found a toddler version of that outfit and a keychain
that said "pirates get more booty" at tsr.

Two atoms were sitting at a bar... one says "I think I just lost an electron."  The other asks "are you sure?" To which the first one replies " I'm positive." - Wadsworth (from Fallout 3)
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #3159 on: 2009 February 21, 19:39:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Awhile ago, back when Paleoanth and I were SA's  TSR did this absolutely dumbass game of pretending they were out pirating the pirates or something as stupid as that.  All the FA's changed their avatars into pirate avatars and they ran around talking about how awesome they were and made many pirate things and screen shots, etc.

I think it was about the same time as they started the famous "TSR shares your information" thread, and that is what started the whole thing. They were getting rid of the pirates by canceling the membership of anyone they suspected to be a pirate and refusing to give refunds and gloating about that. 

I remember they wouldn't tell us SA's what was going on, but expected us to just go along with them, change our avatars and play along just because the mighty FA's were doing it.  A lot of SA's and regular artists did exactly that.   Paleoanth and I were two that just refused.  I don't jump on anyone's bandwagon unless I know who's driving and where we're going. 

I did make the pirate bedding around that time, but in my description, I talked about "sharing the booty" Which was my way of taking a little dig at TSR for trying to pretend they were pirates, because even I knew about the booty and knew it was pissing them (TSR) off.   In case anyone wants to see said, bedding  In fact, looking at the description, I remember writing the whole thing as a sort of eyeroll to TSR and a nod to the pirates.  I was on the fence at that point, but I know Paleoanth and I had said that if they made SA's pay (there were rumors going around that they would) that both of us would immedietaly offer to donate all of our stuff to the booty and leave TSR. 

ashantimania
ARR!

TSR Crap? Count On Me!

View Profile
« Reply #3160 on: 2009 February 21, 22:28:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!! Forwardmotion just ruined the haute couture and the Christian Dior's shine and glam!!!!  Angry Angry Angry

Mistakes are fine. But, when you do more mistakes in 20 minutes than most people do in one day, it's time to think.
Pixelated Runway - A Blog About The Sims 2 And Fashion
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3161 on: 2009 February 21, 23:26:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, I remember that. Nothing grates on my nerves more than seeing evidence that this FA clique at one point enjoyed typing "Pass the rum". It was fun when we did it. Copying it while gloating about breach of privacy and not giving customers their own money back... Not so much, no.

rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3162 on: 2009 February 21, 23:31:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Awhile ago, back when Paleoanth and I were SA's  TSR did this absolutely dumbass game of pretending they were out pirating the pirates or something as stupid as that.  All the FA's changed their avatars into pirate avatars and they ran around talking about how awesome they were and made many pirate things and screen shots, etc.

I think it was about the same time as they started the famous "TSR shares your information" thread, and that is what started the whole thing. They were getting rid of the pirates by canceling the membership of anyone they suspected to be a pirate and refusing to give refunds and gloating about that. 

I remember they wouldn't tell us SA's what was going on, but expected us to just go along with them, change our avatars and play along just because the mighty FA's were doing it.  A lot of SA's and regular artists did exactly that.   Paleoanth and I were two that just refused.  I don't jump on anyone's bandwagon unless I know who's driving and where we're going. 

I did make the pirate bedding around that time, but in my description, I talked about "sharing the booty" Which was my way of taking a little dig at TSR for trying to pretend they were pirates, because even I knew about the booty and knew it was pissing them (TSR) off.   In case anyone wants to see said, bedding  In fact, looking at the description, I remember writing the whole thing as a sort of eyeroll to TSR and a nod to the pirates.  I was on the fence at that point, but I know Paleoanth and I had said that if they made SA's pay (there were rumors going around that they would) that both of us would immedietaly offer to donate all of our stuff to the booty and leave TSR. 

I think you are right about their pirate stuff being made at the same time as the "TSR shares your information" thread, because if I'm not mistaken, that thread's title is "The Swashbuckler's Revenge", and there was a lot of "pirate" talk in it.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3163 on: 2009 February 21, 23:40:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The only kind of Swashbuckler's Revenge most of those asshats have ever had was the same kind that you get when you drink the water in certain parts of Mexico and Montezuma gets HIS revenge...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #3164 on: 2009 February 22, 00:05:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, I remember that. Nothing grates on my nerves more than seeing evidence that this FA clique at one point enjoyed typing "Pass the rum". It was fun when we did it. Copying it while gloating about breach of privacy and not giving customers their own money back... Not so much, no.

I looked at it as a bunch of dumbass sheep thinking they were clever, but were actually so stupid they couldn't come up with their own thing, they had to not only copy, but copy from their enemies.   Hello McFly?  It's practically laying tribute to the pirate's feet.  "You're more original than we are.  For shame!"

If I were Thomas, I would have been trying to act like the British Navy.  Then again, if I were Thomas, I'd have to shoot myself in the head for being such a greedy dumbass prick, so it's kind of a moot point.  But still...

Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: