PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 21:10:56

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 11 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1625965 times)
They
ARR!

Thoma$$ Excrement!

View Profile
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #3090 on: 2009 February 19, 20:13:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I seriously would think Don Lothario is cowering in shame knowing that his namesake is being used as a DOT "creation."
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3091 on: 2009 February 19, 20:33:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, I'm not going to say anything about DOT's shapes, but what the hell is a final? Top right picture.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3092 on: 2009 February 19, 20:38:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, I'm not going to say anything about DOT's shapes, but what the hell is a final? Top right picture.

Cheesy I...don't....know. Perhaps she knows people recoil in horror, so she fills it with gobbledegook. Cheesy Cause she can.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Alexia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3093 on: 2009 February 19, 20:39:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

definition of Dot's use of the word final : The last nail in the coffin of this fail- lamp!  Huh

" Nae king! Nea quin! Nae laird! Nae master! We willna' be fooled again" Terry Pratchett
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3094 on: 2009 February 19, 20:42:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But you know, we need to congratulate DOT, she learned a new word today. Shes not that much of a broken record anymore with Shape.

I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Moonie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3095 on: 2009 February 19, 20:45:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It is hard to believe anyone would pay for that. Huh

Two atoms were sitting at a bar... one says "I think I just lost an electron."  The other asks "are you sure?" To which the first one replies " I'm positive." - Wadsworth (from Fallout 3)
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #3096 on: 2009 February 19, 20:49:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Words fail me.  An FA who sucks at photoshop. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
heartless
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3097 on: 2009 February 19, 20:51:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The proportions of the stuff in the picture confuse me...  Lips sealed
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3098 on: 2009 February 19, 20:51:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To me the best thing in that is the sink, and I would never want that to touch my game. And what the hell is that dead snake white thing on the floor in front of the chest?

Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #3099 on: 2009 February 19, 20:53:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And... what do you do if you're Dot and you make silly lamps?

You recolor them!  Because pastels make everything better! Trufax!

Alexia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3100 on: 2009 February 19, 20:55:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shiny floors!!!!1111einz. Because once you has shiny floorz all your pay crap is magically worth the moniez!
Anybody have a spare throwing up emoticon to lend me?
And that dead thing in front of the dresser? Oh, noes! Someone stole Soggyfox's tail!

" Nae king! Nea quin! Nae laird! Nae master! We willna' be fooled again" Terry Pratchett
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #3101 on: 2009 February 19, 20:58:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To me the best thing in that is the sink, and I would never want that to touch my game. And what the hell is that dead snake white thing on the floor in front of the chest?

You surprise me!  How could you not guess that:

It's a BOA!  Because everyone brings their feather in the bathroom, don't they? 

It would be better if it was a boa constrictor.  At least that would be original.  As it is now, it looks like an albino eel. 

EDIT: Bad copy and paste! Fixed now.

Oh god, this whole collection is a riot.  Rather than linking every picture,  I shall send you to the set of horrors.  Even her individual pictures are horrible.  It's like she just doesn't give a crap.  Even Dot tries to make her pictures pretty.  (tries being the optimum word) 

Honestly, that is just crap.  If I had a site, even if it was all free, I'd ask them to improve those pictures. 

Be sure not to miss the drying thing.  I haven't figure out if it's buttfloss or a jock strap.
« Last Edit: 2009 February 19, 21:04:53 by Darqstar » Logged

Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3102 on: 2009 February 19, 21:00:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it's supposed to be a rolled up towel that's been wrapped around someone's neck and thrown on the floor where it has mysteriously kept it's right angled bend.  But why anyone would make one, or want one is a mystery to me...  Huh

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
Moonie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3103 on: 2009 February 19, 21:04:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

since when were brick/stone floors that shiny??

Two atoms were sitting at a bar... one says "I think I just lost an electron."  The other asks "are you sure?" To which the first one replies " I'm positive." - Wadsworth (from Fallout 3)
Alexia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3104 on: 2009 February 19, 21:10:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I must disagree Darqstar! It still looks like a mutilated snowfox tail to me! Albeit it missing all the bloody gore. Aren't boas supposed to be feathery ? As to the shinyness of the floor... Like Pescado she must employ a tiny malaisian boy you spends his entire day trying to buff up stone floors. Heartless bitch!

Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: