PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 10:18:12

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 10 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 199 200 [201] 202 203 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1608699 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #3000 on: 2009 February 15, 15:15:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Glad you liked it, it usually (understandably) offends people. I try not to do it too often. But reading all your replies was good for me and anyone following this thread, so thanks everyone. Smiley

I don't have any problem with it being questioned - I suppose most people don't ask questions about the mores and why they are the way they are. This thread doesn't really support the opposite viewpoint, but I doubt any thread here would. Cheesy

So when are you going to let it go?

NEVER!

Wonkylicious.

Oh god that's bad - so wonky - and made worse by the stripeyness.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #3001 on: 2009 February 15, 16:11:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Those chessboards make me feel a little scared and a little nauseous. 

I haven't seen it lately, but I know in the past, when I did a lot of lurking, I saw instances where someone posted something in the ugly thread and some people came forward and admitted, they really didn't think it was so bad.

I know I've even admitted with Evi, one of the most hated, that she has potential and I really do believe that.   I really believe that TSR has stagnated her, because she's given up on trying for quality for quantity. 

But yes, I believe Brutah does some terrible stuff.   I would tell her to her face if she was my best friend, that a wicker teapot is stupid and a candy striped hearse is in terribly poor taste.  I would tell Dot that most of her lamps are very unattrative and the "pet" lamp was the worst.  And in all honesty, if the pet lamp had been a child's seat or footrest, I wouldn't have thought it was all that bad.  But it was a freakin' LAMP.  It DESERVED to be made fun of. 

I have no sympathy if a paysite creator is hurt by this thread, especially if they are from TSR.   TSR actively discourages negative comments.  The artists have control over the comments and negative ones are almost always erased.  Back when they had the rating system, and I was brand new at TSR, I downrated an item and left a comment, "This does not show up in the game."   I got a letter back telling me that I had no right to downrate because it didn't show up in my game.  I was also told I had no right to downrate if something looked blurry in my game, because it could just be my graphics card. Oh, and if it was something that had behavs attached to it, and those didn't work?  Not allowed to downrate, because it could be that my game was hosed.   I was told how those poor artists weren't professional, so for god's sake, cut them some slack!  (This was before I knew that they were paid.  Had I known, I would have told them that once you are paid for something, you are a professional, so you'd better do professional work)  So, in other words, the FA's of TSR thought that they should be rated, on the picture of the item, not if it works or looks good in game, etc.  And yes, that makes for a lovely, safe, flowery environment for the FA's to thrive in.  It also encourages stagnation.

If I were an FA/pay artist and saw my stuff being picked on here?  I'd listen.  Sure, I'd shed a few tears at first, probably bitch to my husband about how mean those people were, but then I'd go and read what people were saying.  If Calalily said that I meshed wearing oven mitts, I'd take that very seriously.   Yes, I would likely ignore the ones where people were just agreeing, or saying stuff for the sake of saying it, (IE, the "Eww, I wouldn't let a dead skank ho wear that outfit!" remarks) because they aren't helpful.  But if  I saw comments that my models looked creepy or my clothing looked bad because I wasn't making good bump textures, I'd listen.   I'd look at this as a golden opportunity to improve.  Because let's face it, you aren't going to get brutal honesty at TSR. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3002 on: 2009 February 15, 16:14:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If they want to make fun of free stuff, they should, but what's good enough for people outside of the forum, should be good enough for people inside the forum. It NEVER happens though, but not because all their stuff is perfect.

This

*ahem*

An all black keyboard. Nice.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3003 on: 2009 February 15, 18:14:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On an All Black keyboard are all the keys flat (or sharp?).

And the bookcase has ears. 

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
Lilwen
ARR!

Dirty Fanny La Bouche

View Profile
« Reply #3004 on: 2009 February 15, 19:08:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I was feeling fine until I saw those chessboards, What I want to know? Why would anyone make those, did they have a moment of madness or what?

Life! should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO what a ride!
Beefcake
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3005 on: 2009 February 15, 19:15:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lets pay for teh granny walls!!!!11... Looks like NeptuneFloozy found something else to paste up on her wall apart from herself... Still fugly Tongue

Because *nobody* knows how to copy and paste... (...If you wanted these, that is - and I'de be slightly worried if you did) Roll Eyes

And Parde333 seems to have labelled his work correctly... Fingers crossed he catches on and follows suit with the rest of his work... Grin

« Last Edit: 2009 February 15, 19:23:12 by Beefcake » Logged
siberiansunset
ARR!

Nimeni on Inigo Montoya...

View Profile
« Reply #3006 on: 2009 February 15, 19:16:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow. Just when I thought there could be nothing more horrible than what I've already seen, these appear. What the hell? Would they seriously decorate their OWN homes with this bs in-game OR real life? It's trash. The textures are disgusting, the colors-FUGLY. And yes what a wonderful idea to have a piano with all black keys. I guess it truly would sound like it looks. Roll Eyes

Ugh those walls. People should be shot if they pay for that p.o.s.  Lips sealed

These FA's are on some serious crack.

Here's a lovely set from S2S.

Don't ya just love the "pretty" patterns and the granny ass effects those pants give!? (they should have picked that granny ass model's wedgie too b4 posting the pic) *Throws Up on TSR*  Lips sealed
« Last Edit: 2009 February 15, 19:35:14 by siberiansunset » Logged

There's humans and monkeys and you're what God made between.
Oh yeah, SHAKESHIT IS A THIEF!
Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
Beefcake
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3007 on: 2009 February 15, 19:34:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

UMG those clothes are teh pretties... Roll Eyes

Tbh I wouldn't even like to see grannies dress in those... disgusting!

I'm worried how they've tried to pass these off as trendy... yeah they're certainly chav-tastic from about 20 years ago Tongue

I had to bring this picture back up. The child on the chair looks like he (she?) is being molested and yeah... are any of those supposed to be girls? They look the same but with different hairstyles. Evi kids? more like EviL kids...

Bring on the puppet jaws! Chuckie doll has made a fearsome return and nao haz teh clonez!

siberiansunset
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3008 on: 2009 February 15, 19:39:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL evi..ahh. That kid in the chair looks more like he's about to puke for being featured on TSR!  Lips sealed (or from having evi "molest" him by dressing him in such horrendous clothing)  Then again he could be about to crack up bc she seriously thinks she should get paid for this shit@! Cheesy

If she all made them blond they could be the village of the damned kids. Yes indeed Evi kids are Evil kidz. Mwahhaha  Shocked
They were sent to destroy our retinas and deplete people of their monies!! Oh noes! Angry
« Last Edit: 2009 February 15, 19:44:24 by siberiansunset » Logged

Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
They
ARR!

Thoma$$ Excrement!

View Profile
« Reply #3009 on: 2009 February 15, 20:35:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, this is apparently Voldermort. And it apparently looks like he has Michael Jackson's nose!  Shocked

I like the expression on this girl on the top right. Seems to be fitting for this dreck she's forced to wear!

Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #3010 on: 2009 February 15, 21:08:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heheh that Voldemort is actually pretty good if you ask me.

Oh yeah, SCREW YOU CALALILY! You have my email adress baby, let's hook up!

Inactive
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3011 on: 2009 February 15, 21:09:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sadly yeah, the Voldermort is pretty good, better then the Harry Potter I posted a few pages back.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3012 on: 2009 February 15, 21:36:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And you can still get all those sims at MTS2. His Heath Ledger/Joker sim will haunt your nightmares, and not in the way he was supposed to.
« Last Edit: 2009 February 15, 22:24:22 by Devilfish » Logged

siberiansunset
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3013 on: 2009 February 15, 21:36:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm actually interested to see what volde-e looks like in game...to see how much this pic was photoshopped. Going from pic it does look spot on. hmm. but at least Voldemort looks like he's about to cast "avada kedavrah" sp? (death spell)on TSR for conjuring his likeness!  Tongue Maybe JK will sue their ass for copyright infringement. This is what you call REAL intellectual property theft TSR. Shocked
« Last Edit: 2009 February 15, 21:43:46 by siberiansunset » Logged

Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3014 on: 2009 February 15, 21:58:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sorry, guys, but I've been thinking on this quite a bit all afternoon and am just BUGGED about Steerpike dragging a GoS related incident here and taking potshots, so I have to say this to her: STFU. It is frowned upon to be dragging drama from one forum to another in order to harass or start a fight. Keep GoS happenings where they belong, on GoS. We have enough drama of our own and deal with it adequately. I thought you knew better than that. If you've got a bitch with her, take it to PM and don't attempt to fight another forum's battles/squabbles here. Dumbass.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Pages: 1 ... 199 200 [201] 202 203 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: