PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 21:31:58

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 13 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 196 197 [198] 199 200 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1625985 times)
scrappysim
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #2955 on: 2009 February 14, 02:28:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He was also a participating member of the "super sekret forum".  His true colors really were shining.  If you haven't yet, you should read coconut's blog, http://tsr.mustbedestroyed.org.

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Deeply. . . . It's worth it!
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2956 on: 2009 February 14, 03:09:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am  DL whore and have a ton of lamps...but most of them came with room sets. Even if Dots lamps were free, I wouldn't download them anyways because they are boring.  What concerns me more is her fornication with lamps. You know how some people get off on shoes... with her it is lamps and their "shape".

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2957 on: 2009 February 14, 03:21:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am  DL whore and have a ton of lamps...but most of them came with room sets. Even if Dots lamps were free, I wouldn't download them anyways because they are boring.  What concerns me more is her fornication with lamps. You know how some people get off on shoes... with her it is lamps and their "shape".

*shakes head in stunned confuzzlement* OK, lemme get the wording right. Do you mean her fascination with lamps, as in they are something she is just so interested in that she can't stop making them? Or do you mean fornication, as in she's having sex with them? Or maybe a blend of the two, being that she is just so entranced with the shape and function of the damn things, that she has a fetish over the fucking things and finds sexual gratification with making them? You've got my brain all boggled up with that...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2958 on: 2009 February 14, 03:30:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: Ratcatcher
Now I was a little harsh on Padre bless him...

Welcome aboard, Ratcatcher. Like Paden and scrappysim have indicated, in many ways princess Padre is actually one of the worst of the FAs.  If you read coconut's blog you'll find that although initially he pretends to be unsure about whether or not sharing the personal information of TSR members is the right thing to do, it took no time at all for him to become the threads most enthusiastic (also it's screechiest) cheerleader. Reading his comments, as he squeals with absolute delight while more victims pile up, is truly sickening and you quickly come to understand what a creepy twat he really is.

As far as his "work" goes, I wouldn't know and I couldn't care less. Worthless twat is worthless. - Wink
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2959 on: 2009 February 14, 03:37:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*shakes head in stunned confuzzlement* OK, lemme get the wording right. Do you mean her fascination with lamps, as in they are something she is just so interested in that she can't stop making them? Or do you mean fornication, as in she's having sex with them? Or maybe a blend of the two, being that she is just so entranced with the shape and function of the damn things, that she has a fetish over the fucking things and finds sexual gratification with making them? You've got my brain all boggled up with that...

OPPPs I did mean fascination, but I guess fornication does work too!  English is not my first language, and even tho I am pretty fluent now I still have little burps once in a while.  OMG now I am having weird mental images of Dot in bed with a lamp. Kill me now!

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2960 on: 2009 February 14, 03:52:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Damn you, damn you, damn you. I really didn't want that picture in my head.  Angry 

Damn that is a scary pictures.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
cynt
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2961 on: 2009 February 14, 04:58:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

At least someone gives some use to those lamps, even if it's herself.

Its called RUM! Recognize Ugly Mess! <Paden>
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2962 on: 2009 February 14, 05:06:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Padre makes me think of the French revolution for some reason.  He also makes me want to slap him.

I'm not as much of a 'fragile' flower and I'm the one who has her jawbone break because its thin and well...fragile.

Good news, I'm eating soup!

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2963 on: 2009 February 14, 05:39:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Padre makes you think of the French Revolution?

I think your drugs are kicking in. Have fun and remember to drink water.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2964 on: 2009 February 14, 06:15:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yessiir!  And he does - makes me think of the old bitter ladies calling for the death of anything lovelier than them.  I can almost see him calling for madame guillotine to remove the heads of all those 'suspected pirates'

www.thestormradio.com
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2965 on: 2009 February 14, 14:38:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Padre la Tricoteuse!! That works.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2966 on: 2009 February 14, 17:48:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pay site stuff is shit, no matter the quality. If they think they deserve money for it, they have another think coming. And no, please don't throw bones of comfort to Princess Padre, he works for the worst site on the net.

Beg to differ. I know this is a very unpopular position, but just because a piece of cc is featurd and sold on a paysite, it doesn't mean the cc in and of itself is badly made or of low quality, and to pretend otherwise is stretching our credibility a little bit. The idea behind those pieces of cc is deplorable, their whole raison d'être is pretty much what's wrong with the community and the people who create them make my blood boil. But sometimes, good cc is just good and bad cc is bad. LDG still has cute cc, even though she went pay, and Aikea's stuff is still pretty neat, even though she went free. Of course nothing featured in this thread really supports my argument (fail cc is fail hard), but the whole idea that everything on a paysite is automatically crap by virtue of being made by greedy bastards... no, I don't buy it.

Thanks for that. I needed a laugh Cheesy

Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #2967 on: 2009 February 14, 18:30:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm gone for a week due to hell week at my college and I come back to Dot fornicating with lamps...I love this place Cheesy. This little revelation REALLY makes me want to know whats in The Lamp Law.

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2968 on: 2009 February 14, 19:18:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Crap doesn't mean poor quality in this case, i think - I think in this case it means that by 'virtue' of it being sold, its crappy - not quality, but the act of selling it.

I hope that made sense

www.thestormradio.com
scrappysim
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2969 on: 2009 February 14, 19:23:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree with devilfish on this.  I think of pay downloads as similar to an attractive person with a bad personality.  The items might be nice and of high quality but they are unattractive to me because they are pay. You can see a beautiful girl or handsome guy and your opinion of them can change if you find out they have an obnoxious or abusive personality.  Their looks haven't changed but they are less desirable because of another quality.  I think that there are many nice quality pay things out there but I don't want them and wouldn't get them because they have less than desirable traits (like being from a paysite).  

There are many pay creators who I believe make nice things and I wish would see the light and go free because I truly believe their creations are good and would be valued and revered within the community.  I don't think we further our cause to get creators to go free if we bash all their creations as terrible or ugly or as bad quality just because of where they are being hosted.  (Don't get me wrong.  There are plenty of crappy things out there) .  I would like to continue to encourage creators to leave paysites in favor of free ones and I just don't think calling all pay creations horrible will do that.

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Deeply. . . . It's worth it!
Pages: 1 ... 196 197 [198] 199 200 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: