PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 23:58:18

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 12 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 193 194 [195] 196 197 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1626256 times)
aeris
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #2910 on: 2009 February 11, 17:37:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Because some people have an inferiority complex,they must create big things that not only invade your 'hoods,but your lots,too. To squeeze the money out of you,they keep you captive into big jails that have no doors or windows,but they provide you pink ceilings to make you think that you're happy.
Apparently,this is Star Wars, people! Why does it look so wrong,then?

loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding x guilt x shame x failure x judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2911 on: 2009 February 11, 18:04:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

1. Because there's a couple of big waterfalls next to the city.
2. Because the roofs for the majority were copper green not purple.
3. Because the houses on Naboo had windows and doors - even just vaguely drawn on - not as a phallic fantasy.
4. Because it was a fuckton bigger than that, with a lot more variation in colours of the buildings.
5. Because the lake wasn't shallow - it connected to the underground world of the Gungans.
6. Because the domes were less boobilicious than that - they were flatter and rounder, and the buildings had more different shaped levels. Had FailA bothered to buy the DVD, they would have seen that the city was not just round buildings.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
nekochanpurr
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2912 on: 2009 February 11, 18:08:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Let us not forget the red ring of death on the X-box 360, which I've only heard about but never experienced. Husband is a Play Station and Nintendo man console gamer. We've had great luck with the PS consoles, being now on our first replacement since the damn things hit the shelves way back when. We still have an original Play Station floating around, as well. And yes, I will admit that we also own the Play Station 3, as well. That was our last EVAR Sony purchase, though, which the husband agrees to as he plays Metal Gear Solid 4, which was his only reason for wanting the system in the first place. No problems with it yet and have my fingers crossed that there won't be. (He does play Pets on it, too, but that was gotten when it came out for the PS 2, before the SecuROM thing broke.) Grin

Oh oh oh! We've gotten that before! ::Raises hand:: That SUCKED. We had to send it into Microsoft... But they paid for shipping, at least. Actually, it didn't take too long to get back, either. We did go through two other ones though when i tried going the used route, though.. =/ So i'd say buy new if its an Xbox360.
Scourge
Landlubber

To flay skin.

View Profile
« Reply #2913 on: 2009 February 11, 18:36:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My 360 has yet to fry which is a good thing. I'm still attempting to destroy all the gargolyes in Fable II in between causing chaos and horror with my hobby of shooting the heads off hapless villagers with a master turret pistol and the sub-targeting ability of bliss and glee.

And in response to that ...thing... that aeris posted: "That's no city, it's a fail."

"I'm the scourge that your Gods sent to punish your people. Scary, huh?"
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2914 on: 2009 February 11, 18:39:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We've got all three of the latest consoles - I prefer the wii though, but none of them have given much problems.  I used to be a huge PS fan, but there aren't really any games out for the PS3 that I want - not seen any rpgs, its all been sports games and fighting type things.

Wii has all the fun, quirky games.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Elsie
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2915 on: 2009 February 11, 20:45:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Our 360 got the red ring for a second time after it was supposedly cured of red ring. It was right before christmas and all of my brother's presents were Xbox 360 games and a shiny new HD TV to play on. His christmas was a sad one.

In response to the building of a thousand boobs: "Purple is a royal color right? So that means a royal palace should have royal purple roofs!" Also, note that under 'The City of Theed' it says The Royal Palace. This can only mean that there is more lots to come to complete the city. I sure hope I'm wrong.
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2916 on: 2009 February 11, 20:58:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In response to the building of a thousand boobs: "Purple is a royal color right? So that means a royal palace should have royal purple roofs!" Also, note that under 'The City of Theed' it says The Royal Palace. This can only mean that there is more lots to come to complete the city. I sure hope I'm wrong.

If there is more, like fuck you could play the full city if the lots are all that big!

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2917 on: 2009 February 11, 21:14:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We have a brand new computer for me, and my husband has a XBOX 360 and we, as a family, have a Wii. The xbox had the dreaded red ring of death 6 or 7 months ago, all out of nowhere it started flashing red and died. He was very, very sad. Microsoft sent us two broken replacements before sending us the one we sent them originally. Roll Eyes They finally got it together and sent us a new one. So far, no problems. ::knock on wood:: I don't want my husband to start trying to play on my precious.  Shocked

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2918 on: 2009 February 11, 22:47:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Red rings, blue screens.  What is it with Bill Gates and doom?

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #2919 on: 2009 February 11, 22:59:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

1. Because there's a couple of big waterfalls next to the city.
Sewerage system.

2. Because the roofs for the majority were copper green not purple.
Gay parade day.

3. Because the houses on Naboo had windows and doors - even just vaguely drawn on - not as a phallic fantasy.
Hellooooo??? Gay parade!

4. Because it was a fuckton bigger than that, with a lot more variation in colours of the buildings.
Gungans invaded and destroyed most of it, see 5.

5. Because the lake wasn't shallow - it connected to the underground world of the Gungans.
The Gungans invaded to get the sewerage system disconnected from their underground world - it was quite unsanitary. It was the Great Sanitary War.

6. Because the domes were less boobilicious than that - they were flatter and rounder, and the buildings had more different shaped levels. Had FailA bothered to buy the DVD, they would have seen that the city was not just round buildings.
The movie she arred was in 200x200 dpi. Leave Britney alone!

Inactive
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2920 on: 2009 February 11, 23:04:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nouk, you nutter  Cheesy

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2921 on: 2009 February 11, 23:06:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@ Naboob

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

That is all.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2922 on: 2009 February 12, 06:14:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aw Noukie - I am so reporting you to the nerd police! Gungans invading Naboo - almost as bad as a FailA making shit that doesn't represent canon.

Naboob is sheer win.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #2923 on: 2009 February 12, 14:59:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL *readjusts glasses* Disclaimer: I know nothing about Starwars and just copy pasted the name from your text.  Grin

Inactive
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #2924 on: 2009 February 12, 15:18:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not to mention, anyone buying that amount of X-Box games has to be a complete idiot to put anything on them risking breakage - that'd be about $1100 here for someone to fuck up completely.  But I suppose if you're a paysiter, you're burning money.  Undecided

Now that's not fair!  Maybe those are only supposed to be empty boxes, and the games themselves have been safely stashed into a properly padded notebook and then locked into an airtight, watertight, hermetically sealed vault, only to be opened for future generations to enjoy. 

I think I should ask for a job justifying dumbass paysite stuff.  I mean, paying me for coming up with this shit is no more ridiculous than paying someone to produce 3rd party pixels for a game. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Pages: 1 ... 193 194 [195] 196 197 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: